Drag Race UK S3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty poor design challenge I thought. I’m really struggling to warm to this series. However I love Choriza. She is very endearing. Krystal is obviously very influenced by Aquaria & Violet C!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If Aquaria and Raven had a baby then shrunk their head, you'd have Krystal.

She's been strong so far, but I'd like to see something original from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes Krystal has grown up watching DR and it shows. Very similar to Aquaria. I really like Aquaria but they also knew their stuff about fashion and references - Krystal knows what she's seen on DR.

I thought most of the looks were underwhelming. Mostly just stuff stuck to corsets. Charity's outfit was half done, they had a hairy arse out ffs. The judging seemed off to me too, usually they get told off for sticking stuff to corsets, but nothing was said to Krystal (Graham mentioned it but there wasn't much made of it). Scarlett's dress did look good and I thought Choriza's dress was well made too, but the judges seemed hate it!

Reactions: 6
I thought both of River Medway’s looks were super cute, the map look was amazing! I also thought she looked fab last week with that messy blonde hair and the purple dress, she’s so cute! The judges obviously aren’t feeling it which is sad!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I thought both of River Medway’s looks were super cute, the map look was amazing! I also thought she looked fab last week with that messy blonde hair and the purple dress, she’s so cute! The judges obviously aren’t feeling it which is sad!
I ❤ River Medway too. The statue in week one was 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just watched it. Glad who won won, shes really grown on me.

River Medway is adorable. Scarlett Harlett is so cute. And Ella Vaday is a sexy Daddy.

Not disappointed on who left either. Never connected to them.

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why anyone was eliminated this week, when they were already down a contestant due to Victoria having to leave, I guess they will do a double-shantay later on..

I felt so sad for Veronica, going through depression, plus Covid and then having to prepare to go straight back into a new series. Hopefully she might return for All Stars one day, I have a lot of respect for her - especially after the recent drama involving Awhora.

I knew it was going to be difficult to live up to Series 2, but the challenges and judging and have been a bit off so far. My favourites are River Medway, Scarlett and Choriza - I like Ella and Charity too. Fingers crossed it starts getting more exciting next week!

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why anyone was eliminated this week, when they were already down a contestant due to Victoria having to leave, I guess they will do a double-shantay later on..

I felt so sad for Veronica, going through depression, plus Covid and then having to prepare to go straight back into a new series. Hopefully she might return for All Stars one day, I have a lot of respect for her - especially after the recent drama involving Awhora.

I knew it was going to be difficult to live up to Series 2, but the challenges and judging and have been a bit off so far. My favourites are River Medway, Scarlett and Choriza - I like Ella and Charity too. Fingers crossed it starts getting more exciting next week!
What drama with Awhora? I’m not on Twitter?

Reactions: 2
Yep, totally agree. She was near the top for me. Loved that second look so much.

Krystal as others have said has grown up watching DR and it shows - her looks are very good but there’s nothing unique about them. I too, would like to see something different.

Personally didn’t think Scarlett was top, didn’t think anything special of the tartan dress. I can’t really warm to Scarlett or Krystal out of drag to be honest, Scarlett sometimes I like but sometimes not. Loved Ella Vaday’s first look - so campy and musical theatre. Not overly fussed on Charity’s looks but I like them.

Gutted for Veronica Green tbh! I really root for her and feel for her completely having come back from last year in such a difficult time where she had no income to create looks for this series. She will have had all her runways lined up for series 2, and then had to find brand new stuff. I thought her face looked stunning in that second look and thought she should have shantay’d

Absolutely adored Nicola Coughlan as a judge, thought she was very funny and it didn’t feel forced like it often can with guest judges. I’d love to see her again on it, you could tell how much she loved it.

I agree with others that Krystal is not very likeable. I don’t get much humour there, and that’s an essential ingredient IMO. Also the surgery at such a young age - really not good. (And such a tiny head!). I love Choriza, and River, and Ella.

Reactions: 3
Haven't really read much of the thread (but will go back and read it) but is anyone a bit bored by this season? My partner and I haven't made it past episode 2. Last night we popped it on and weren't really paying attention for the first 15 minutes. So we watched Squid Game instead (which was excellent).

Reactions: 8
I thought River actually looked the best in both! The little pleats on the skirt couldn't have been easy to make? Though charity seemed to dismiss her?

Vanity isn't doing it for me, something is missing but I really hope she gets there. I think Krystal needs to have a look in charitys wardrobe and mix it up a bit. You can't be perfection every time!

Reactions: 5
I think what Charity did this week was brave, but I really struggle to see how the looks they create fit into drag? Feels more like cos play or fancy dress, especially the rabbit look this week. I could be missing a whole genre though 🤷🏼‍♀️

also agree with some of the comments about Scarlett’s blanket dress winning…didn’t feel that special watching at home?

love Choriza May, River Medway and Kitty Scott Claus so far, but it does seem to be lacking the zing of previous years so far

[QUOTE="noseybirdxo, post: 6633370, member: 78834"

Absolutely adored Nicola Coughlan as a judge, thought she was very funny and it didn’t feel forced like it often can with guest judges. I’d love to see her again on it, you could tell how much she loved it.
[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly!!!! She was perfect 🥰

Reactions: 4
I forgot to add last night on my post that I absolutely adore Choriza May in general, their looks werent the best but they are just brilliant and so unapologetically themselves. They don’t care about perfection or anything like that like Krystal does etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
vanity seems a bit too cocky for me being so shocked she was in the bottom when her outfit was naff and I’m sorry but her wigs are busted they look like she’s got them from a fancy dress shop. I hope she steps it up because at the minute she’s not impressing me!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.