Drag Race UK S3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bags Chipz? More like Baga Shite!
anigif_sub-buzz-4361-1572543400-1.gif

More lives than a cat, that one. Just want her to go now, it would make the show so much better.

That said, I think the right person left this week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
How on earth were Blu and Baga safe? Baga was easily bottom 2 and Blu should’ve been in the top.

Reactions: 6
I honestly can't believe Cheryl has been papped out. I've not seen other Drag Races so all the Queen's are new to me but honestly that lassie Jujubee was incredibly basic. As much as Cheryl wasn't great, she put more effort in the competition.

But I wondered if the Queens choose who were eliminated or if the producers get the final choice.

The panel did seem a quite shocked.

And yes - agree with everyone else - Baga believes her own hype!!!

Reactions: 5
I think it's very obvious already who Ru's favorite is.
Makes it quite predictable and less enjoyable

I don’t know if it’s arrogance, over confidence or if Baga Chipz doesn’t actually want to be there. I get the impression she’s just like “I cba”

Reactions: 11
I thought Blu's chat about how drag made her lose confidence in being a man and being out of drag really interesting. I can imagine it's pretty hard to square all the adoration and confidence you get from being in drag, to taking it all off and being an ordinary man again. I'm sure that's actually really common with successful drag performers (Cheryl seemed to have experienced exactly the same feeling). I can even see why Blu might have felt confused and drawn towards living as a woman full time. What bothers me, as a 40+ woman and mother, is the constant messages that society, and last night's Drag Race, sends out to young people: that instead of just being yourself unapologetically, being gender non-conforming and owning it, you have to label yourself with untruths like "I am neither male nor female". It's not progressive, it's the opposite.

I'm sure I'll get plenty of angry emojis and told to get out of the thread, but I already ditched Drag Race several seasons ago and only came back to this season because I enjoyed DRUK1 🤷‍♀️ Didn't enjoy last's night's episode though so I think I'm done.

I don’t know if it’s arrogance, over confidence or if Baga Chipz doesn’t actually want to be there. I get the impression she’s just like “I cba”
I think Baga Chipz is only interested in getting Baga Chipz' face on telly again. I mean, props to her for being so successful and making so much money, but her disinterest in the show is pretty obvious. Her looks and make up have always been pretty busted, and she's funny but not THAT funny. Her confessionals are so one note.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Baga shite is about right - I’m glad I’m not the only one who finds her trout boring and moany all the time. Can’t believe she had the audacity to allow Pangina to basically make her outfit and say she did it

Reactions: 10
Pangina has posted on Twitter to say that Baga made her own outfit and she merely suggested some trimmings. 🙄

Reactions: 4
.If the judges had known about Baga’s attitude to the challenge maybe she would have been quizzed on how her dress came about! I think she will coast to the final! I’m not sure she is putting on this “I’m world famous Baga Chipz” to be really ironic but I find it awful. She will be I insufferable if she wins, say Snatch Game.

is Jimbo really bad at lip syncing or what?? A

I think it was hard to judge the ball because some Queens did brilliantly in one category & badly in another, Mo Heart I’m looking at you.

I’m going to say it. It’s a bit meh this series isn’t it?

I liked Baga in her season (although my gal Davina was my winner) but since then she’s had a few telly appearances and every time she seems fed up and moody - don’t know if anyone saw her on The Celebrity Circle but she was miserable and moaning non stop, no joy or fun about her, I’m getting that same energy from her now so I wonder does drag actually make her happy or is she just in it for the fame/money?

Reactions: 16
Jimbo stole the show for me this week. And I remembered why I really didn’t like Blu, it was the Mary berry that did it for me last time and last nights ‘I’m a kinky kitty’ bollocks just bores me. Baga has to go next though.

Reactions: 7
Jimbo stole the show for me this week. And I remembered why I really didn’t like Blu, it was the Mary berry that did it for me last time and last nights ‘I’m a kinky kitty’ bollocks just bores me. Baga has to go next though.
Can see Baga winning it.....think she's a Ru fave. The OTT shrieking comes out

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.