Drag Race UK S3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was expecting them to critique Panginas make up because she didn’t have that RPDR ‘look’ so was very pleased to see she was appreciated for her own style. Jimbo’s talent was frankly terrifying.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was so worried they’d hate Jimbo because I loved her on CDR1 but my fears were unfounded 👏

Reactions: 6
Blu hydranga was surprisingly entertaining- dont remember much about her at all from season 1. I just don't get baga chipz at all.
Fed up of the fake shrieking from Ru already

I liked Baga in s1 but I don’t know how much her drag has actually evolved since then. ‘Much Betta’ is funny initially but after you’ve heard it twenty times it’s just an old joke.
Loved Blu’s performance although I didn’t get her runway.
Definitely think the wrong queen went home, I haven’t watched her season and was looking forward to seeing more of her.

Reactions: 9
Not sure if it was just me but the atmosphere throughout the episode felt a bit strained. Like that weird bit when Blu went up to Monique and said she was rude to her at a show - did the producers tell them to do that?! And when they were having tea and Baga was telling them what a "slapper" was. It felt kinda flat.

Reactions: 12
That was so funny!

I don’t get the Baga thing. Her runway was TERRIBLE it didn’t look it it fit!!
I really like Baga, I’ve never really thought her runways were particularly good but she makes me laugh and that’s important for me in Drag, it’s all about personality for me which is why I love the classic drag queens

Reactions: 4
I feel like baga tries too hard to be funny. I’m bored of the much better gimmick. Didn’t it only become a thing because she kept messing up the line?

Reactions: 11
I really didn’t like Blu in season 1 but I thought her talent last night was great. ‘Much betta’ needs to be binned now.

Reactions: 8
When I first watched season 1 I didn't really notice Blu but loved Baga. I've kind of gone the other way now that I've rewatched it and Blu has really grown on me, and I'm less keen on Baga. I thought Baga didn't perform particularly well in either the challenge or the runway but Ru seemed to like it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I didn't really warm to the queen who went home when I watched her season, so although I definitely don't think she was the worst, I'm not that fussed either.

What I am disappointed by is them using the All Stars format for the decision where the top two lip sync and pick who goes home. I suppose it saves some criticism about Ru having favourites though.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else think Jimbo was tit on purpose last night so she didn’t have to send lemon home?

I don’t think it’s possible to be that tit if you’re just pretending. Especially tripping over Pangina.

I don’t think it’s possible to be that tit if you’re just pretending. Especially tripping over Pangina.
I’ve been to one of jimbo’s shows, and definitely don’t remember him being that bad.

Reactions: 3
Not sure I'm gonna love this season or not yet. Not sure on some of the personalities that I'm actually gonna like them.

I really like Baga, I’ve never really thought her runways were particularly good but she makes me laugh and that’s important for me in Drag, it’s all about personality for me which is why I love the classic drag queens
Yeah I get that, I’m not sure they ironic “I’m the most famous person in the UK” is a joke or not though 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think other people have been read for worse for better costumes so maybe it’s the judging that’s off!

Yeah I get that, I’m not sure they ironic “I’m the most famous person in the UK” is a joke or not though 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think other people have been read for worse for better costumes so maybe it’s the judging that’s off!
I think it’s intended as a joke, I think I recall it being something Baga said on Celebrity Circle last year. It’s definitely the judging that’s off but also just think that’s Bagas’ style/humor isn’t it - it’s a weird one

i love love jujubee but she was really off last night - i hope she picks her game up! seconding the comments re blu, she sort of faded into the background on her season for me but i really enjoyed her so far!

pangina is 👌🏻🔥👌🏻🔥 in and out of drag. i wish they had more queens from the thailand dr, from what i’ve seen on youtube the standard was crazily high.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
i love love jujubee but she was really off last night - i hope she picks her game up! seconding the comments re blu, she sort of faded into the background on her season for me but i really enjoyed her so far!

pangina is 👌🏻🔥👌🏻🔥 in and out of drag. i wish they had more queens from the thailand dr, from what i’ve seen on youtube the standard was crazily high.
I would’ve loved to have seen Juju do some stand up comedy? I was disappointed they basically all sung or danced

Juju seems to really rate herself as a singer. Guess I would be silly to do stand up when a stand up challenge is basically guaranteed at some point.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.