Drag Race UK S3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Ella looked awful tonight.
This was my big take away from the episode. How are you going to have four badges (and constantly remind us) but not be able to paint or pick a dress the right length?

Kitty ate up that lipsync and I think she was the only really likeable one of the top three. Shoot me.

Reactions: 9
I’m really not a fan of charity Kase I’m afraid!
And agree about the winner with @potatowaffles
to be fair I was gassed for either of the 3 of them to win because I really did like them all but I didn’t think krystal had been as strong as the other two for the second half of the competition.

Even though I was team Ella, I have so much love and admiration for Krystal and honestly I’m just so buzzing for her and the fact that the cast all seem like such good pals now 🥰

Reactions: 3
You know what? Good for Krystal. She actually has a self deprecating side that started to come out and the others have all said how sweet she is. I thought her dancing in the final challenge was brilliant. I warmed up to her so mucb by the end of the series. She should have a long and very successful career off the back of this now.

I actually ended up liking this series in the end. The camaraderie between the majority of the queens carried it through and made it a bit of a feel good show for oddballs like me!

Reactions: 19
I was happy with the winner. Well deserved I thought.

Ella looked out of her depth on the runway, that final look was hideous and those silver shoes with the gold accessories? No ma'am!

I love Kitty and thought her lipsync was very funny however when they showed flashbacks of her early runways I did cringe a bit. She was beautiful in her final look though, so sawft.

I loved Krystal's final look, that was an amazing silhouette with the exaggerated shoulders, tiny waist and curvy hips. It was very opulent. 10s across the board from me. Perfection!

I enjoyed seeing the returning queens and the playful shade they threw around, very funny. Overall, a very entertaining episode with the right result in my opinion.

Reactions: 9
I was team Ella but she just didn't bring it for the final runway. An awful outfit, awful jewellery and stood like a bloody mannequin in that lip sync. After being so good in the performance and looking beautiful, it was a let down.

Kitty was gorgeous on the runway but I agree with Graham that no one needs to have Santa pull their knickers down 🤣 I really loved her throughout, her comedy timing is fab.

Krystal was my third choice but she looked amazing tonight, was brilliant in the song and that outfit was stunning. I had changed my opinion on her as the series went on.

Reactions: 5
Just remembered that Kitty described Ella as a "handsome woman" and I had to pause the episode to laugh for a full five minutes.

• Haha
I’m happy with the outcome, Krystal did really well in the challenge and I liked her final look

Agree Ella’s make up looked really odd like she wasn’t fully painted and it looked like she forgot the words a few times in the lip sync?

what a weird song choice for the final lip sync, it really didn’t work and was a bit awkward to watch

I do think Kitty had got a bit too big for her boots towards the end and I didn’t like in the lip sync when she was copying what the other girls did and taking the mick - I hate that style of lip sync it always feels like a cop out to me

Reactions: 4
The lip sync song was very slow and non-dramatic wasn’t it! I wish Ella had given a better final as she was my favourite

Reactions: 6
I felt like Ella was really lost in both songs. Not sure what happened but it was like she wasn't trying.
A good final 3, I wasn't surprised at who won and I was rooting for Ella.
Krystal had grown on me by the end. I wasn't a fan of kitty's lipstick each week, reminded me of faye off love island 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Speaking of lipstick what on Earth was going on with Ru’s lip liner? It looked so wonky and was really distracting!

Going into the final I was content with any of the queens winning, although I’m worried for Krystal and the backlash that will inevitably come with her win. Personally I thought that Kitty performed the best in the lip sync, but Krystal’s was solid too. Ella on the other hand was very much giving go girl give us nothing 😬

LOVED the Rumix though and imo it’s one of the best in recent seasons.
I agree re Kitty and the lip sync. I think we all knew from day one Ru would pick Krystal. And Ella’s make up was definitely unfinished!

Reactions: 3
Agree with all the comments re Ellas make up - she needed a wing, a smoke under her eyes and a bold lip! It looked insipid. I dare say I am wearing more eyeliner today for work!!

I was team Ella but she just didn't bring it for the final runway. An awful outfit, awful jewellery and stood like a bloody mannequin in that lip sync. After being so good in the performance and looking beautiful, it was a let down.
I’ve never seen a front runner fumble so hard in a final. There was no way Ru would crown her looking like that and after giving the lip sync performance she gave.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she didn’t want to win?
Let’s face it the prize isn’t really worth having and maybe it ties you up contractually in ways that aren’t great.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she didn’t want to win?
Let’s face it the prize isn’t really worth having and maybe it ties you up contractually in ways that aren’t great.
I doubt it. She made such a big deal over having more badges than everyone. I think they got cocky and thought they were running away with it. Even if the prize was a happy meal it's better than nothing. I don't know about contracts but they're all under one for a set amount of time, i don't know if the winners is longer.

Reactions: 4
My son was working at the finale party at the Clapham Grand last night, Ella was there and he said she was obviously gutted not to have won.

• Sad
I doubt it. She made such a big deal over having more badges than everyone. I think they got cocky and thought they were running away with it. Even if the prize was a happy meal it's better than nothing. I don't know about contracts but they're all under one for a set amount of time, i don't know if the winners is longer.
They all always make a big deal over the badges in each serious tbh. It never really has mattered in the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.