Drag Race UK S3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been lurking on this thread a little but have to say how much I loved Ella tonight!! That long blue wig as well šŸ˜šŸ˜

Reactions: 4
Ella is just fantastic, I love her. Kitty is fabulous as well, she makes me laugh so much.

I'm such a fan of Kathy Burke. Gimme Gimme Gimme is one of my all time favourite programmes.

Krystal I'm just 'urgh' at - her roast was awful yet saw Ru's clear favouritism of her again by still trying to make out she wasn't that bad. She was. This has nothing to do with the roast specifically but I really disliked her breast plate and found it very distracting.

Reactions: 7
Krystal reminds me of Farrah Moan in the sense that they both have a lot of potential but arenā€™t made for Drag Race.

Reactions: 11
I laughed out loud so many times at Ella Vaday, everything with her just seems so genuine. She is so clever and imaginative too and a real professional, I forgot to give my thoughts last couple of weeks but I really loved her Oompa Loompa look last week. Her roast was so funny and just hit all the beats, it was so natural.

Absolutely loved Kittyā€™s runway tonight but I found her roast forced at times - I think she is very funny but the looking at the notes disappointed me, it didnā€™t always feel natural at times in comparison to Ellaā€™s and thatā€™s what tipped it for me.

I felt sad for Vanity, she really stepped her game up these last few weeks - some of her looks have been stunning and her husband is very talented. Had she been that consistent maybe weā€™d be looking at a different story, I find her very genuine. She was never going to win.

Krystal I did not like one bit to begin with but Iā€™ve really grown to her, I enjoyed her last week in the acting challenge. She is very much a look queen but I think sheā€™s learnt a lot from doing drag race and probably didnā€™t have too much experience being around drag queens I reckon - now sheā€™s got a whole family of sisters to help her elevate herself.

I want Ella to win šŸ¤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Krystal has come across much better the last 2 weeks while struggling with the challenges. Ella to win!

Reactions: 8
I really like all of the final four, although Ella and Kitty are definitely the stronger two. They all seem to get on which is really nice to see as well.

I thought Vanityā€™s reluctance to roast was sweetā€¦not a huge lover of roasts anyway so totally behind what they said.

Krystal has also showed some vulnerability which has made them across more human.

The show seems to have recovered massively since Scarlett Harlett leftā€¦maybe they brought too much negativity?

Reactions: 6
A great episode! This season's redeeming itself a little bit. Not a huge fan of RPDR's finales in general but I hope next week continues the positive streak and Ella wins

Reactions: 7
Omg my worst fear is being made to do stand up. It fills me with so much fear even watching others

Reactions: 2
Omg my worst fear is being made to do stand up. It fills me with so much fear even watching others
Same here, I could only half watch Krystal's especially because I was cringing so hard. šŸ˜‚

Also, the previous queens in the audience. I assume Charity's get up was to make a point but I just thought she looked like she'd turned up for the wrong show.

I think the eliminated queens looked like they were meant to be demonic/devilish compared to the remaining competitors?

Reactions: 2
Iā€™ve just caught up, I canā€™t believe Iā€™ve actually warmed to Krystal. I never thought I would. Her stand up was tit though. I thought her, Vanity and Ella looked stunning on the runway! Wasnā€™t keen on kittyā€™s look. I thought it looked cheap?

Iā€™m still surprised Vanity made top 4 though, I feel sheā€™s a ā€œlook queenā€ like Krystal. Yeah she was good at lip syncs but it always annoys me when they get to the end based on that.
Thinking of Kameron Michaels!

I hope Ella wins though but will also be happy if Kitty does.

Reactions: 1
I know the judges thought Ella needed a headpiece for her runway look but honestly, I loved the whole outfit exactly as it was. And I think it was more ethereal side of the brief rather than the goddess side of the brief. But still met the brief and was absolutely stunning.

Why is drag race getting so good just before itā€™s about to finish?! The first few episodes were poor and challenges were all over the place but itā€™s really found itā€™s feet with the standard of performances, the friendly shade between the girls (I could watch ella and kitty all day, they have me rolling) and Iā€™ve even warmed to Krystal now sheā€™s become more human and dropped this overly polished facade.

Ella all the way for me, absolutely love her and her stand up routine was genuinely laugh out loud funny and not the same regurgitated jokes that every Drag Race roast hasā€¦.. ā€œRu Paul is so oldā€ šŸ™„ ā€œMichelleā€™s such a wh*reā€ šŸ™„ ā€¦.

Ella for the win!

Reactions: 10
Just caught up - agree the episodes have finally started to get good!

This episode actually made me warm up to Ella as well, I really laughed during her roast, the witch smashed it!

Iā€™ve liked Krystal from the start so glad sheā€™s in the final as well. I want to love kitty but something is stopping me, donā€™t know what!

Why is drag race getting so good just before itā€™s about to finish?! The first few episodes were poor and challenges were all over the place but itā€™s really found itā€™s feet with the standard of performances, the friendly shade between the girls (I could watch ella and kitty all day, they have me rolling) and Iā€™ve even warmed to Krystal now sheā€™s become more human and dropped this overly polished facade.

Ella all the way for me, absolutely love her and her stand up routine was genuinely laugh out loud funny and not the same regurgitated jokes that every Drag Race roast hasā€¦.. ā€œRu Paul is so oldā€ šŸ™„ ā€œMichelleā€™s such a wh*reā€ šŸ™„ ā€¦.

Ella for the win!
Kitty and Ellaā€™s shadey banter with eachother is hilarious and itā€™s the type I think everyone loves to see cos itā€™s funny and not nasty, thereā€™s love and respect there

I actually really laughed at parts of Krystals roasts but more in an awkward way šŸ˜‚ Roasts are really hard, I think itā€™s easier to roast like off hand/through conversation rather than an audience for a lot of queens

Reactions: 3
I really enjoyed this episode & actually laughed at the Roast. Even the bottom 2 had some funny moments in them. Ella was fab. I really think it should be between her & Kitty!!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.