Drag Race UK S3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another series so soon, feels like there are more weeks of the year with drag race on than there is without, imagine if X Factor was on 40 weeks of the year.
What streaming service is it going to be on if it has left netflix?

Reactions: 5
It’s going to WOW presents+ which is direct from the RPDR production company. It’s less than £5 a month I think but I just don’t care

Reactions: 6
I have signed up to a free trial of Wow plus, going to give it a go as they have the international versions on there! quite excited to watch. I am loving the current Canada season (mainly for Pythia who I just adore)

I have signed up to a free trial of Wow plus, going to give it a go as they have the international versions on there! quite excited to watch. I am loving the current Canada season (mainly for Pythia who I just adore)
I love Pythia.

I hope you enjoy Spain as much as i did.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Reminder that season 2 of Canada's Drag Race drops as a box set on iPlayer tomorrow.

I've somehow managed to avoid all spoilers but might binge watch over the weekend anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Reminder that season 2 of Canada's Drag Race drops as a box set on iPlayer tomorrow.

I've somehow managed to avoid all spoilers but might binge watch over the weekend anyway.
This is great news, thank you! I didn’t know it was coming to iPlayer. You’ve made my day 😁 I’ve avoided spoilers too and loved the first Canada season.

Reactions: 3
This is great news, thank you! I didn’t know it was coming to iPlayer. You’ve made my day 😁 I’ve avoided spoilers too and loved the first Canada season.
Exactly this, my fav from S1 was Scarlett Bobo. S2 looks like it's going to be my 'TV show whilst I'm Xmas present wrapping' show 😅🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just finished Canada S2, I loved it! Really enjoyed the challenges and the queens and judging panel were great.

Just finished Canada S2, I loved it! Really enjoyed the challenges and the queens and judging panel were great.
I've just binged it and after saying I'm Drag Raced out, I really enjoyed it! I only put it on because I was wrapping presents and wanted something on in the background but I got so into it. It is refreshing not to have Ru presenting, I love Brooke Lynn Hytes and I thought all the top 3 were worthy winners. Eventual winner was my favourite though.

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what Awhora’s insta story is referring to? I’m so nosy lol
She had some work done in her new flat but it wasn't completed very well. When she contacted the company to complain and ask them to put it right, they basically replied with a load of homophobic abuse laughing about how they make money from 'people like you'. She posted screenshots of the messages and asked people to report the account.

• Wow
She had some work done in her new flat but it wasn't completed very well. When she contacted the company to complain and ask them to put it right, they basically replied with a load of homophobic abuse laughing about how they make money from 'people like you'. She posted screenshots of the messages and asked people to report the account.
That’s so shocking! Feel bad for her.

I've just binged it and after saying I'm Drag Raced out, I really enjoyed it! I only put it on because I was wrapping presents and wanted something on in the background but I got so into it. It is refreshing not to have Ru presenting, I love Brooke Lynn Hytes and I thought all the top 3 were worthy winners. Eventual winner was my favourite though.
I just love Brooke Lynn she’s probably my favourite of all time (closely followed by Crystal Methyd obv) . Really love Brooke as a host

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just love Brooke Lynn she’s probably my favourite of all time (closely followed by Crystal Methyd obv) . Really love Brooke as a host
Love her. I have watched her lipsync with Yvie more times than i care to mention. :)

• Heart
Thank you! God that’s awful, as if they had the nerve to say her sharing the messages had ruined their Christmas!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.