Drag Race UK S3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Krystal did grow on me by the end. She came across quite poorly at the beginning but I wonder if that was the producers trying to give her someone a "witch" edit or just her acting up due to nerves. You can see she's been heavily influenced by more established queens but still impressive given how young she is.

Reactions: 11
I was Team Ella from the beginning but she definitely missed the mark in the final. She's got very masculine shoulders and arms so the dress from her final runway did her no favours. What a time to serve your weakest look of the series! Still love her though 🤗

I'm happy with the result overall. I couldn't take my eyes off Krystal during the dance and I actually grew to really like her personality too.

Don't come for me but I was finding Kitty a little bit arrogant - I think she thought she had it in the bag.

Reactions: 6
I was Team Ella from the beginning but she definitely missed the mark in the final. She's got very masculine shoulders and arms so the dress from her final runway did her no favours. What a time to serve your weakest look of the series! Still love her though 🤗

I'm happy with the result overall. I couldn't take my eyes off Krystal during the dance and I actually grew to really like her personality too.

Don't come for me but I was finding Kitty a little bit arrogant - I think she thought she had it in the bag.
I agree - her face in the clip of the three of them sat together finding out the result shows she thought she'd won it. Ella should have worn the red dress she was wearing yesterday - it was a stunning look.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else seen the stuff on Twitter about Krystal being racist and wanting her cancelled?!?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Ella was disappointing in the final. But she is still my favourite Queen of the series. And still the one I think was the best all round talent.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone else seen the stuff on Twitter about Krystal being racist and wanting her cancelled?!?
Yeah, there's not much to it. One post is just clearly made up by someone who doesn't like her. They don't like her because she's a 'social climber' but they chuck in the racism allegation because they know that's what gets traction on Twitter. Social media is so awful sometimes.

Reactions: 1
So Ella revealed in an interview that she hurt her back the night before the finale, which makes sense of why she was so stiff during the performance. That being said her makeup and outfit was still atrocious 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 7
My only query is what’s the actual point of the badges if it doesn’t actually add any weight to the finals? Yes I see them being nice to have if you end up leaving but surely it should amount to something in the final?

Reactions: 5
It might have been the editing but Ella came across as though she though she had the crown in the bag throughout the whole final episode. Maybe she didn’t put her all into it as she thought she’d already won?

Reactions: 2
In the first series you could tell Ru was biased to Vivienne - and then they won (deservedly I think although I loved Davina)

In the second series you could tell about halfway through Ru was biased to Lawrence and that the crown was going to him.

I think you can see how Ru is biased to Krystal and I totally think that Ru is engineering it so Krystal wins.
Told you, it’s sooooo fuckkng obvious from so early on. I won’t be watching next series. Feel really disappointed by this series.

Reactions: 9
Ella was the best in my opinion, just had an awful final night on the runway especially. Such a shame as I think the best did not win.

Reactions: 9
There is rumours going round for DR UK 4 and a friend of mine has been rumoured and they’ve shared it to their personal facebook page and I’m losing my tit. There’s another friend of mine who does drag whose very very friendly with a lot of the UK queens who I am curious about too, they did shows with Baga, Tayce and I can’t remember who else in summer and hosted some drag things for this seasons queens too. Exciting. I will lose my head if either of them are confirmed!

Victoria Scone rumoured to be coming back, I cba with that like

There is rumours going round for DR UK 4 and a friend of mine has been rumoured and they’ve shared it to their personal facebook page and I’m losing my tit. There’s another friend of mine who does drag whose very very friendly with a lot of the UK queens who I am curious about too, they did shows with Baga, Tayce and I can’t remember who else in summer and hosted some drag things for this seasons queens too. Exciting. I will lose my head if either of them are confirmed!

Victoria Scone rumoured to be coming back, I cba with that like
If Victoria does come back I hope it doesn’t turn UK4 into an AS5 2.0 where it’s clear from the get go that a certain queen was casted to be the winner.

Reactions: 2
RPDR season 14 cast reveal is out. Not excited by anyone but Kornbread. Also announced on Digital Spy to not be on Netflix. I think I’m finally saying goodbye to the OG series

• Sad
Reactions: 4
RPDR season 14 cast reveal is out. Not excited by anyone but Kornbread. Also announced on Digital Spy to not be on Netflix. I think I’m finally saying goodbye to the OG series
I'm not planning on watching. I'm Drag Raced out! I might have relented if it was on Netflix and I was looking for something to pass the time but I'm not signing up for another streaming service.

Reactions: 7
I'd have watched if it was on Netflix purely for the fact I binge watch shite while working from home. I'll stick to Coach Trip instead

Reactions: 3
I never thought I’d miss the days of only one drag race a year but it’s too much too soon now and sometimes I haven’t bothered to catch up with a season until a good few episodes in which never used to be the case. It’s feeling so repetitive and I think you also become less attached to the queens because it’s like a conveyor belt of one season ending then moving on right who’s up next. If it’s not on Netflix I won’t be watching either I’m afraid

Reactions: 17
The main seasons just seem like a vehicle for All Stars now anyway, and they’re running thin on Stars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.