Drag Race UK S3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Divine looks completely different! That wasn’t a great advert for Drag Race. None of them knocked the vocals out the park. (And Tia is my all time fave)

Reactions: 4
Divine looks completely different! That wasn’t a great advert for Drag Race. None of them knocked the vocals out the park. (And Tia is my all time fave)
Mind bloody love that Tia is getting gigs like this when she would constantly get put down for being basic!!

Reactions: 12
Well I really enjoyed that episode. Ella Vaday shone like a star for me. I loved her roast, laughed out loud. I love Kitty, but really didn't get the over the top love for her. Love Krystal, very pretty...and...that's it. Vanity, lovely too...but glad she has a husband to go home to xx

Well I really enjoyed that episode. Ella Vaday shone like a star for me. I loved her roast, laughed out loud. I love Kitty, but really didn't get the over the top love for her. Love Krystal, very pretty...and...that's it. Vanity, lovely too...but glad she has a husband to go home to xx
Over all tho, this season has been the worst, no stand outs and very boring. Scarlett spoilt most of it with her issues.

Reactions: 3
I know the judges thought Ella needed a headpiece for her runway look but honestly, I loved the whole outfit exactly as it was. And I think it was more ethereal side of the brief rather than the goddess side of the brief. But still met the brief and was absolutely stunning.
Michelle pulled Ella on her hair being ’flat’ but never said a word to Krystal, who seems to prefer those flat ass blonde Kardashian wigs.

Reactions: 14
Michelle pulled Ella on her hair being ’flat’ but never said a word to Krystal, who seems to prefer those flat ass blonde Kardashian wigs.
Well we know Ru has them running double standards for Krystal because Ru is desperate to be able to crown Krystal as the winner instead of Ella or maybe Kitty.

Reactions: 2
Well we know Ru has them running double standards for Krystal because Ru is desperate to be able to crown Krystal as the winner instead of Ella or maybe Kitty.
I disagree ..... I think its been kitty for the win from the get go.
I actually want krystal to win.
But in my opinion ru (particularly on UK drag race) seems to favor the comedy queen's.

Ella reminds me alot of Divina. Is that just me or does anyone else get Ddc vibes?

Reactions: 1
Going into the final I was content with any of the queens winning, although I’m worried for Krystal and the backlash that will inevitably come with her win. Personally I thought that Kitty performed the best in the lip sync, but Krystal’s was solid too. Ella on the other hand was very much giving go girl give us nothing 😬

LOVED the Rumix though and imo it’s one of the best in recent seasons.

I’m not surprised that Krystal won, I thought earlier on in the series I would be against it but I’m not - I think she’s had a nice journey overall in a way especially the last few weeks. I think Ella lost it with the lip sync it was a bit lacklustre but the song was a poor choice too IMO. She was the most consistent all along. I didn’t want Kitty to win for some reason - no hate.

I thought Vanity looked stunning tonight, her make up was beautiful 😍

I was just saying to my boyfriend how we both thought it would be Bimini or Lawrence but actually not winning has been the best thing for Bimini, so maybe we could say the same this season for Ella and Kitty

Reactions: 12
I think it was obviously Krystal was Rus favourite & was on course for a win. I actually thought her look was the best tonight & enjoyed her in the Christmas song

Some of the final looks from all the queens were fab, some not so much. Charity & Veronica I’m looking at you!

Reactions: 8
In the lip sync it really looked like Ella had forgotten to beat the bottom half of her face... I found it a bit distracting!

Anyway, time to get hyped about the rest of Dragula. I really hope Charity Kase applies to be on there one day - loved her eyeless bat finale look.

Reactions: 3
Veronica's look for the finale... Just no. Genuinely don't understand why she was so overhyped at the start of this series, she is very mediocre imo

Reactions: 13
I love Ella but genuinely looked like she’d forgotten half her makeup in that runway. It needed some statement lips!

Reactions: 15
not surprised by the winner I think Ru wanted KV from very early on he’s been very soft with her even when she’s been way off the mark and he’s been harsher with other queens. Having said that I do think she’s grown throughout the competition, but so has Ella. IMO I think Ella or Kitty would have been a better winner but as said above, it’s not all bad, often the non winners do better out of these things don’t they.

Clearly I’m outnumbered but I loved Veronica’s outfit. Charity case I’venever been a massive fan of and she was clearly proving a huge point the last 2 episodes. However, Ru didn’t seem a fan either but must have known what she was like before she got her on the show so I don’t know what else he was expecting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.