Drag Race UK S3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be equally happy for Ella or Kitty to win. Vanity is a foregone conclusion that she isn't going to win

Reactions: 8
There is something I don't like about Ella... can't quite put my finger on it. Also not sure if that something is when he is in drag or not. 🤔😄

Reactions: 6
Have to admit that I didn’t recognise some of the queens in the look ahead to next week. Had to go back and see who had been in this competition at the start as I’d completely forgotten a couple of them.

Reactions: 9
Have to admit that I didn’t recognise some of the queens in the look ahead to next week. Had to go back and see who had been in this competition at the start as I’d completely forgotten a couple of them.
Haha I was exactly the same.. already forgotten about chorizo and river too...I was like...oh yeah lol

My wi-fi cut out for the last 15 minutes.. (no TV signal where I live) That episode was so geared up for Krystal, Star Wars!!! Hmmm let me think who could be CP-30...
I've never watched any other Drag Race show, so I'm a total newbie to it, the UK version is all I've seen. I've loved it. This season however, has no spark. No standouts. Scarlett stood out for all the wrong reasons, so much potential ruined by her obvious issues.

Ru seems tired and just going through the motions.
Michelle is fabulous and Alan Carr and Graham Norton as judges are a joy to watch.

Anyway, I'm posting this before I've seen who left. BFN. I'll be backtracking this thread to see the result lol ...

***edit...ffs who knew, no one sent home? Ru defo has a thing for Krystal...#teamkitty myself

Reactions: 7
Absolutely loved this episode, all the queens did great and I quite enjoyed the twist at the end to announce the winner 🙈 but what I will say is I don’t understand how the judges hate toilet/crude humour in challenges except challenges where the queens are given a script by the show and then they find it hilarious?! Like Kitty in the draglexa challenge was literally on a toilet and Michelle’s face was 😒 the whole time but there was a similar thing in bra wars and they loved it?!

Reactions: 10
My wi-fi cut out for the last 15 minutes.. (no TV signal where I live) That episode was so geared up for Krystal, Star Wars!!! Hmmm let me think who could be CP-30...
I've never watched any other Drag Race show, so I'm a total newbie to it, the UK version is all I've seen. I've loved it. This season however, has no spark. No standouts. Scarlett stood out for all the wrong reasons, so much potential ruined by her obvious issues.

Ru seems tired and just going through the motions.
Michelle is fabulous and Alan Carr and Graham Norton as judges are a joy to watch.

Anyway, I'm posting this before I've seen who left. BFN. I'll be backtracking this thread to see the result lol ...

***edit...ffs who knew, no one sent home? Ru defo has a thing for Krystal...#teamkitty myself
You should definitely try to watch a US season if you can.

Reactions: 1
I enjoyed this episode, didn't rush to watch it but I've been like that with a lot of this series.

Didn't surprise me that no one went home. Ella and Kitty were clearly better than the other 2 but Krystal wasn't poor enough to be in the bottom and as Ru is determined to keep her it seems so obviously would work it that her leaving couldn't happen.

I want Ella to win but wouldn't be disappointed with Kitty either, I really enjoy watching her. Krystal winning would be utter nonsense.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely loved this episode, all the queens did great and I quite enjoyed the twist at the end to announce the winner 🙈 but what I will say is I don’t understand how the judges hate toilet/crude humour in challenges except challenges where the queens are given a script by the show and then they find it hilarious?! Like Kitty in the draglexa challenge was literally on a toilet and Michelle’s face was 😒 the whole time but there was a similar thing in bra wars and they loved it?!
I bleeping HATE the stupid juvenile toilet humour…the burp fart bullshit. Jesus Christ seriously? Are they 9yr old boys? Come on. It’s in a lot of American stuff…any animation or film aimed at kids has to have a burp, fart or bum scratch…WHY ffs??? To then get it in a supposed adult show like drag race…fml 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Krystal is playing my local gay bar in a couple of weeks so i reckon she won’t win, they usually save the winners for a bigger show

Reactions: 1
Krystal's roast is so painful! so much secondhand embarassment, just calling ru old, herself young and calling michelle a slag over and over

Krystal's roast is so painful! so much secondhand embarassment, just calling ru old, herself young and calling michelle a hag over and over
Krystal is soooo boring and one dimensional. Look glamorous and polished and her drag talent ends there.

Ella made me proper laugh out loud (which I don’t usually do) I must say probably one of the best roasts, it just kept getting funnier and funnier and the quick wit she had when other queens tried to come for her was amazing! What an underdog, she’s my winner!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ella made me proper laugh out loud (which I don’t usually do) I must say probably one of the best roasts, it just kept getting funnier and funnier and the quick wit she had when other queens tried to come for her was amazing! What an underdog, she’s my winner!
Her performance was bleeping flawless. Even Kitty couldn't match her, and I thought she would.

Reactions: 9
Great episode!
LOVE Kathy Burke - she truly is the epitome of a National Treasure.
Ella absolutely killed it. Loved Kitty but it was so painfully obvious (as the judges pointed out) that she was constantly looking at her notes. What a shame.
Loved all of the runway looks. ‘Goddesses’ - fabulous theme.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.