Drag Race UK S3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the first series you could tell Ru was biased to Vivienne - and then they won (deservedly I think although I loved Davina)

In the second series you could tell about halfway through Ru was biased to Lawrence and that the crown was going to him.

I think you can see how Ru is biased to Krystal and I totally think that Ru is engineering it so Krystal wins.

Reactions: 15
I actually think Ru is setting Scarlett up to win but blindsiding us with Krystal. Though i thought Bimini was going to win last series so I could be off!

Reactions: 3
what do you guys think about the rumour about ru going off on charity kase?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I've not seen anything! What's happened?
Willam did a podcast with Alaska and willam said that in the girlband episode, ru told charity that she wanted to see more glam from her and to stop with the scary looks, when they walked in the workroom in untucked charity said how she was tired of being overlooked and she didn’t need the show. then when the girls came back on stage ru told charity to step forward and ru said “you think you’re better than this? say it to my face” etc. willam also claimed that they shot the whole show in 10 days but river Medway said it wasn’t true.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Willam needs to stop spouting the 10 day thing, it’s been debunked by people so many times now

Reactions: 6
Willam has been spreading rumours about Drag Race for years, much of it debunked by the queens themselves when their NDA allows them to. I don't take anything Willam says seriously.

Reactions: 6
I can't imagine Scarlett winning...she is rubbish. As is Krystal. Kitty for the win.

Reactions: 1
I really like Kitty, but I'm scared if she ends up winning I'm gonna end up not liking her.
She reminds me of Baga, but since Baga has been on DR i find her kinda insufferable

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Glad to see her go tonight. The final 3 is very obvious now...still can't call the winner.

Reactions: 12
Vanity ATE. THAT. UP. oh my days that’ll always be an iconic lip sync.

still heavy team Ella and kitty, with Ella to win however I personally would have given krystal the win today.

I think we got to see more of krystals personality today and I honestly found her quite fun. It’s endearing to see a ‘perfect’ queen break down their walls a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The episode certainly redeemed itself from last week and I loved Aleesha as a judge. She was living her best life at the lip sync

Reactions: 8
Alesha Dixon is officially my favourite guest judge! And "YOU AINT MY MUVVA!" is one of my favourite exit lines 😂

Enjoyed that episode tonight after it all being a bit meh so far…

Alesha was fab. Not usually a fan of hers, but she really enjoyed herself and brought positive vibes I thought.
Vanity Milan…what a lip sync assassin she is!!! Brilliant performance tonight. Glad that Scarlett went though, bit too much of a nasty attitude growing there

Reactions: 11
That lip sync song was made for Vanity tbf. She killed it and the right person sashayed for a change.

Still miss Choriza 😩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.