Drag Race UK S3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought it was a disappointing Snatch Game. Even the reading challenge was lacklustre.

I was very disappointed that Kitty didn't do Cilla, I thought that was a brilliant choice, but Ru just had to stick his nose in.

Ella was good as Nigella but I still haven't warmed to her drag. Just not my cup of tea. Everyone else was forgettable.

I wasn't surprised at the sashay away, that was one of the worst lipsyncs I've seen and in front of poor Lulu too. No, ma'am.

Oh, just want to add that a queen should definitely do Mollie Sugden with filthy pussy jokes. Can't believe we haven't had her yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Well now Choriza is gone I have no reason to watch anymore. What a boring top 5. I’m sticking to Dragula

Reactions: 4
Agree with those who have said they are warming up to Krystal. She isn't particularly funny but in the werk room I'm getting a slightly warmer vibe from her now.

I love Kitty more and more each week. Fair play to her for being the only one to actually back Scarlett up and say look I get it, it must have been really upsetting to have so many people say they thought you should go home. Because, lets face it, that WOULD have been upsetting for ANYONE. She killed it at the GC but would have loved to have seen her do Cilla, it would have been ace.

Personally I thought Choriza's Snatch Game was underrated and her run way was better than both Vanity and Scarlett. She shouldn't have been in the bottom, but notwithstanding that her lip sync wasn't good bless her and River should have won that. Iffy judging decisions all round really! Scarlett's Snatch Game was, sorry to say it, terrible. She just did "the face" and that was it. But frankly when Ru basically tells them at the last minute to change their Snatch Game character then they are going to be under prepared....imho Ru should just let them be who they want to be!!

Reactions: 9
Meh, what a load of pish.

I am not a fan of the snatch game, never have been. In the American one I struggle as I usually don't know who people are but I should have more of a chance in the UK one but no idea on charity shop Sue, or whoever Vanity played. Scarlett was crap, I knew who Chorizo was playing but didn't find it funny, River wasn't great, Kitty was funny but is Gemma Collins really iconic? Bit boring and obvious, Cilla could have been great. Ella had Nigella down and was funny.

Ru's obviousness about Krystal is as same as Lawrence last series, even when Lawrence was blatantly outplayed by Bimini. I'll watch this series til the end as I want Ella to win but I'm done now. There's too much manipulation, too many series and I don't want to keep investing.

Reactions: 6
What actually is Dragula?
It’s a drag competition show that’s more horror themed - for example the latest challenge was ‘vampire beach party’. It’s on Amazon Prime, series 1 is hard to watch because it was literally filmed on mobile phones but series 2 onwards is great production value.

It’s a drag competition show that’s more horror themed - for example the latest challenge was ‘vampire beach party’. It’s on Amazon Prime, series 1 is hard to watch because it was literally filmed on mobile phones but series 2 onwards is great production value.
I've been wondering where I can watch this! Thank you 😊

Reactions: 1
That sounds great! I've seen twitter gays on about it but no mention of what it actually was - I'll give it a whirl

Reactions: 1
This series is pathetic!!! The wrong queens going, the wrong queens staying, Choriza was genuinely funny but has been bumped for a bland look queen with zero personality, and Vanity - where to start with vanity!!

I don't know if the issue is that S2 was so fabulous that it means S3 looks like a poor relation. But honestly the casting was dodgy to start with and now they've dumped the interesting contestants.

I'm hoping Ella or Kitty win (best of a poor bunch) but I've got a terrible feeling the winner's name will begin with K!!!

You wonder what British Queens make of this series - will they take the risk to sign up??? And know that they might get overlooked for a teenager with zero personality???

Reactions: 12
You wonder what British Queens make of this series - will they take the risk to sign up??? And know that they might get overlooked for a teenager with zero personality???
I think there’s probably already a fairly large number of British queens who won’t touch the show with ten foot barge pole. The current state of the uk series will probably just confirm their suspicions
about the nature of the show. Ru and drag race were already fairly disliked by some anyway, so crappy treatment by ru and producers is just going to put the older queens off.

Reactions: 10
I haven’t watched this weeks episode yet and in all honesty, I don’t think I will continue on. It’s just bad. Mirroring what others have said but the wrong people keep going home, judging is just bizarre and everything is just falling flat.

Might just be me, but I have never understood snatch game. In all the series I have watched, it has never been funny and needs doing away with.

I haven’t watched this weeks episode yet and in all honesty, I don’t think I will continue on. It’s just bad. Mirroring what others have said but the wrong people keep going home, judging is just bizarre and everything is just falling flat.

Might just be me, but I have never understood snatch game. In all the series I have watched, it has never been funny and needs doing away with.
I've never really got it either. Mainly because Ru doesn't understand the British references. But also it's too edited.

I watch Blankety Blank with Bradley Walsh and it's genuinely funny chaos. Snatch Game is just too edited, too forced and just doesn't usually land.

Reactions: 2
I'm still annoyed that Kitty didn't do Cilla. She probably would've won, too.

Reactions: 7

Exactly! There are only a handful of genuinely funny Snatch Game performances - mostly it’s dire!
Only really good ones I can remember:
-Bianca as Judge Judy
-De La as Maggie Smith
-Alaska as Mae West
-Jinx as little Edie
-Vivienne as Trump
-Baga as Thatcher

Reactions: 10
Exactly! There are only a handful of genuinely funny Snatch Game performances - mostly it’s dire!
Only really good ones I can remember:
-Bianca as Judge Judy
-De La as Maggie Smith
-Alaska as Mae West
-Jinx as little Edie
-Vivienne as Trump
-Baga as Thatcher
as much as I wasn’t overly fussed on the Vivienne (i wanted Divina to win) her Donald Trump was golden

Reactions: 8
Totally agree. It’s so so overrated. It’s 5% funny 95% cringe/“who the duck is this person?” and it always has been.

as much as I wasn’t overly fussed on the Vivienne (i wanted Divina to win) her Donald Trump was golden
Yeah me too - not my fave but she’s an incredibly talented mimic. “No collusion with CHI-NAH!”

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.