Drag Race UK S3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shea
Exactly! There are only a handful of genuinely funny Snatch Game performances - mostly it’s dire!
Only really good ones I can remember:
-Bianca as Judge Judy
-De La as Maggie Smith
-Alaska as Mae West
-Jinx as little Edie
-Vivienne as Trump
-Baga as Thatcher
Shea coulea on All Stars doing Flava Flav, which I saw for the first time this week, is also absolutely brilliant...

Reactions: 7
You just KNOW that if Choriza had done someone like Cher Ru would have said ‘I don’t know why you wouldn’t have stuck to what you know and do someone Spanish that would have been funny’ - he’s been saying that tit for years!

outraged at this weeks episode and as a long term die hard fan of the show I really cba watching the rest of this series. Poor River was never given credit when she did really well and kept getting overlooked for others. Can’t stand Scarlett and a lot of the people left are very dry - I’m looking at you vanity. A big yawn

Reactions: 20
Exactly! There are only a handful of genuinely funny Snatch Game performances - mostly it’s dire!
Only really good ones I can remember:
-Bianca as Judge Judy
-De La as Maggie Smith
-Alaska as Mae West
-Jinx as little Edie
-Vivienne as Trump
-Baga as Thatcher
I'd add Lemon as JoJo Siwa to the list but I'd agree that there are really very few properly stand out performances on snatch game.

Reactions: 8
The trouble with snatch game is that it only really suits and plays into the strengths of a very tiny handful of queens. This is why there’s only a handful of truly iconic and memorable performances. It’s not just about being funny it’s about being quick witted enough to respond to everything around you. It’s a skill not many people have.

I'd add Lemon as JoJo Siwa to the list but I'd agree that there are really very few properly stand out performances on snatch game.
I liked Jimbo too, Katya as Bjork, Ginger Minj as Adele, Liked Little Richard too.

considering the sheer amount of queens - it’s not a lot really is it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Pearl as Big Anj too- nothing like Big Anj but bleeping hilarious answers (I’m feeling very excited/ I didn’t go to school) 🤣

Ru may as well just assign the characters for snatch game at this stage. He’s always questioned queens choices if he doesn’t think it will work but never to the extent of basically telling everyone who to be and it felt like he just wanted references he would get even though in past seasons he’s talked a lot about queens educating younger generations with characters they don’t know about and making them funny even if you don’t know who they are so im not sure why he doesn’t apply that to himself as well 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Ru"s fake laugh is starting to grate too. You can tell he doesnt get so many of the UK references

Reactions: 18
Ru"s fake laugh is starting to grate too. You can tell he doesnt get so many of the UK references
Surely it wouldn’t take much to learn some? He’s always going on to younger queens about learning older pop culture references. It’s all a bit contrived now!

Reactions: 9
Surely it wouldn’t take much to learn some? He’s always going on to younger queens about learning older pop culture references. It’s all a bit contrived now!
Learning about British pop culture and an as American actually understanding it properly are two different things. Somethings will just never make sense to a person from another country.

Learning about British pop culture and an as American actually understanding it properly are two different things. Somethings will just never make sense to a person from another country.
Exact reason why he should never have been the lead judge. There's plenty of people who would've been a way better lead judge, Christ even if it was michelle at least she gets some British humour.

This season is just not as good as S1 or S2. Ru is interfering too much especially with the Snatch Game making the queens change their characters. Gutted Choriza and River have left. I really felt that Krystal and Vanity deserved to be in the bottom. Ru really has something for Vanity - her make up is just not on point at all and her wigs........! As soon as Krystal came out in that outfit I said to myself one trick pony. I'd love Kitty to win or Ella Vaday.

Reactions: 16
I find it really uncomfortable watching, from the start the queens have not been up to the usual standard, the first dance challenge was the worst task I’ve ever seen. It’s obvious Ru knows it’s not up to the usual standard. It just feels like they’ve rushed into this series, the UK is nowhere near as big as the USA, they can’t just expect to get a large pool of talent in such a short time frame. They should have waited longer to do this series rather than pushing ahead with a weak cast.

Reactions: 11
How tit was Home alone omg awful
It wasn’t funny one bit and that cringeful monologue he did from the movie actually made my teeth itch I nearly switched it off

Also I know there has been male snatch game contestants before but they all seemed like very drag personalities- little Richard and Michael Jackson for example are very drag just who they are as people

doing Macaulay Culkin is literally just doing a little boy? Weird!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.