Drag Race UK S3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really enjoyed these timed challenges I think it’s some of the best drag we’ve seen from the Queens (Krystal’s swim look for definite)

Reactions: 5
That lip sync performance was amazing! That’s what we have been missing. This season has been so weak and it’s obvious who they want to win but tonight was a good episode. Oh and thank god she’s gone !

Reactions: 4
Much better episode all round, loved that challenge.

I do think Ella or Krystal should have won though

Reactions: 3
Really really enjoyed tonight’s episode. It’s not quite redeemed the series but it was a 100% improvement on previous weeks.Very happy kitty got a badge though and it was lovely to see that Krystal might have some kind of a personality beyond highlighter and filler. Just a shame she ruined it having a bratty moment because nobody picked her look. Speaking of which her third runway wasn’t even ugly and would’ve been a very very high fashion look in harajuku a few years ago.Definitely happy Scarlett has gone though.. Vanity slayed that runway. (Also can alesha and Nichola take over from Michelle and Ru

Reactions: 6
That challenge was great! I’d take that a million times over the unfunny cringe acting challenges they seem to push. I like seeing the queens actually be themselves and have fun, reminds me of old school drag race.

I’m happy with the result today, it was time for that particular queen to go -the Top 3 is very obvious now

Also, having the runway question be a positive "Whose outfit was your favourite" really added to the fun of an already fresh, fun episode. Also also, I'm obsessed with Charity Shop Sue

Reactions: 13
Also, having the runway question be a positive "Whose outfit was your favourite" really added to the fun of an already fresh, fun episode. Also also, I'm obsessed with Charity Shop Sue
Agree, not sure what motivated the change but I really liked that they asked that question.

Alrhough Krystal had some nerve sulking because no one picked her for the question… she literally has the judges constantly praising her body and her face and last week Ru telling her she was born to do drag…nobody said she looked bad they just didn’t pick her as their favourite.

Reactions: 6
The acting and rusical challenges are often total shite! So badly written and pointless.

Totally agree about Ru. I'd love someone like Bob to take it over. I'd also love to see the back of Michelle.

I think it's stale and tired now . We used to love it but it s the same old shite every week now there's no change to the formula..

Michelle is boring as hell , this season s queen's ain't all that good.

Ru stop saying hashtag no one does that anymore.

And the badges as opposed to cash prizes what's that all about ..

Reactions: 3
Enjoyed this episode, glad I watched now.
min usually not fussed about the lip syncs but that was amazing!
the right person went, the attitude stunk & the trying to hard confessionals were too much!!

Reactions: 2
Really enjoyed it last night! The timed challenges were great & a real test of their creativity!

That Lip Sync - Well, bugger me!!!! Vanity did not come to mess about did she!!! Absolutely smashed it!

Reactions: 10

Great guest judge, fun new challenges, different looks, more upbeat questions to the queens and Ru and Michelle looked gorgeous and a fantastic choice of lipsync song. A stellar episode in a fairly lacklustre season.

Reactions: 14
My prediction for the final:
1. Ella Vaday
2. Kitty Scott Claus
3. Krystal Versace

Reactions: 5
Agree with everyone - this week's episode was definitely the most enjoyable so far. Loved the timed challenge format, it was just really fun and I think you could tell that they were having a good time doing it too.

Alesha Dixon was a great guest judge. Loved her energy.

Reactions: 7
Vanity definitely proved herself in that lip sync! Overall it was one of the better episodes but I’m not entirely sure if I agree with Kitty winning, I actually thought Ella’s looks were better.

Reactions: 11
Enjoyed this episode. Great result for Kitty and well deserved. However I must be the only person who didn't enjoy Alesha Dixon, I just wanted her to STFU.

I also thought that the chat while getting ready was aimed at making Krystal more likable by revealing some of her vulnerabilities and I wasn't impressed by that. She doesn't fool me, still don't like her. 🤷🏻‍♀️

How the hell is Vanity still there? 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Enjoyed this episode. Great result for Kitty and well deserved. However I must be the only person who didn't enjoy Alesha Dixon, I just wanted her to STFU.

I also thought that the chat while getting ready was aimed at making Krystal more likable by revealing some of her vulnerabilities and I wasn't impressed by that. She doesn't fool me, still don't like her. 🤷🏻‍♀️

How the hell is Vanity still there? 😂
Thought I was the only one, I had second hand embarrassment for Alesha the whole time she was on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.