Drag Race UK S3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always used to bug me when Alesha was a judge on BGT and she’d get up dancing and singing taking the attention off the act and making it about her and she was doing it again this ep lol I find her so cringe and try hard, sit down Alesha you ball bag

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Enjoyed this episode. Great result for Kitty and well deserved. However I must be the only person who didn't enjoy Alesha Dixon, I just wanted her to STFU.

I also thought that the chat while getting ready was aimed at making Krystal more likable by revealing some of her vulnerabilities and I wasn't impressed by that. She doesn't fool me, still don't like her. 🤷🏻‍♀️

How the hell is Vanity still there? 😂
I wouldn’t be surprised if Vanity is crowned the winner at this rate, with the way this series has panned out 🙈

Reactions: 4
Well, the right person went but I still can't quite believe that Vanity is in the final four.

I'd be happy with either a Kitty or Krystal win. Don't really care about the other two.

Reactions: 4
Saw a totally different side to Krystal this week.
Alesha- sit down love!

Reactions: 1
Krystal, I still can't get on board with personality wise. And her drag is too repetitive.

I still forget Vanity Milan is even there.

I'm obsessed with Ella Vaday, Queen in drag and absolute Daddy out of drag. I want Ella to win.

Kitty is good, if she wins over Ella, I wouldn't be totally disappointed.

Just don't want Vanity/Krystal to win.

Reactions: 14
Guys I know we can collectively agree that this season is tit in comparison to other seasons…. But I can’t be the only one that feels guilty when I say that becuase I bleeping love Ella???

I’ve been obsessed since the beginning with her but I can’t be the only one that falls more in love with her each week?. I genuinely think she’s fantastic and could compete with the best of them. She makes me.. almost want to say… the season is…. Decent?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Guys I know we can collectively agree that this season is tit in comparison to other seasons…. But I can’t be the only one that feels guilty when I say that becuase I bleeping love Ella???

I’ve been obsessed since the beginning with her but I can’t be the only one that falls more in love with her each week?. I genuinely think she’s fantastic and could compete with the best of them. She makes me.. almost want to say… the season is…. Decent?
Honestly I'm only still watching for Ella Vaday. She's brilliant. Her outfits are so creative and brilliant. Her vibe is fab. I love her confessional bits. And out of drag! 😍😍

IMG_20211105_045720.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16

I wish I could feel it but there’s something just w bit off with Ella that I can’t put my finger on, she looks very old in drag and her wig hairline always looks way to low down her forehead for me

Don’t know, I wish I could love her but she doesn’t give me that same feeling that my other faves gave like Bimini, Tayce, Davina

Reactions: 13
My husband has worked with Ella and said they’re a very unpleasant person. Can’t really go into much more detail as don’t want to risk my husbands job 😬

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I appreciated that this weeks challenge was something really different but I still wasn’t keen. It got to showcase the skills of some queens essentially getting into quick drag but it was still something where if you have money and/good designers behind you- you can excel with the exception of the charity shop look. I was really hoping that this season would have an early on big acting challenge- one let down of the last one was that the east Enders episode felt like it didn’t have enough cast.

Reactions: 1
I wish I could feel it but there’s something just w bit off with Ella that I can’t put my finger on, she looks very old in drag and her wig hairline always looks way to low down her forehead for me

Don’t know, I wish I could love her but she doesn’t give me that same feeling that my other faves gave like Bimini, Tayce, Davina
I think she's very good at her job but it is a job, she's not a charismatic star like those others you've listed. I can imagine her being a pretty good actor- she can apply her skills to a task well.

I think her face looks good in drag but in a way we're less used to because her features are strong, not delicate

My husband has worked with Ella and said they’re a very unpleasant person. Can’t really go into much more detail as don’t want to risk my husbands job 😬
*thorgy voice* too vague!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she's very good at her job but it is a job, she's not a charismatic star like those others you've listed. I can imagine her being a pretty good actor- she can apply her skills to a task well.

I think her face looks good in drag but in a way we're less used to because her features are strong, not delicate

*thorgy voice* too vague!
@ElektraWintour and @Veronicacorningstone

I can kind of see that tbh. I have generally quite liked Ella but at the same time I didn't feel any shock at the revelation that someone who has dealt with her on real life says she's unpleasant (whereas if someone had said the same about Kitty i would be gobsmacked!) and I likewise can see why someone would say they feel like there is something slightly off about her.

I think with the Scarlett Harlett situation it did start to feel a bit Mean Girls ish and "you can't sit with us!", and I kind of feel like Ella may have been one of the main ones responsible for that. I also think Ella somehow seems a bit cold....it might just be that she isn't naturally charismatic like someone like Kitty, but there definitely is something a little cold about her.

Objectively she is talented, but for a musical theatre professional her singing voice is good rather than outstanding, she's not a full on "looks" queen like Tayce or A'Whora, and whilst her Nigella impression was good and she was reasonably funny, it wasn't in the same league as say Bimini as Katie Price, The Vivienne as Donald Trump...etc. She's sort of a solid 7 out of 10 on lots of things without being exceptional at any one thing. That's why I would prefer Kitty to do it, as she is generally a stand out in this season in terms of charisma and comedy presence for me.

Reactions: 13
I was always a bit confused about Kitty's name and that it was a bit random and rubbish.

I've just seen it on a panto poster though and realised it's a play on 'Kitty's got claws' did everyone else get it?! It's not the best drag name ever but better than I thought it was!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was always a bit confused about Kitty's name and that it was a bit random and rubbish.

I've just seen it on a panto poster though and realised it's a play on 'Kitty's got claws' did everyone else get it?! It's not the best drag name ever but better than I thought it was!
I don’t know if they were joking when they said it, but on the Steps episode someone said her name was also a nod to Lisa Scott-Lee

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.