Drag Race UK S3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Odd one tonight. Not sure if me and Ru were watching the same thing.
Felt like the song choice for lip synch was meant for a particular queen to shine

Reactions: 8
I do find Ru’s attitude during uk drag race pretty tit. When the show has been running this long it’s not surprising things get repeated. Bedsides if they do British humour ru will just complain he doesn’t get it 🙄

I was never sold on charity but I really went off her this episode. She did come across really rude this week but that could have just been the edit. I do think it was the right decision for her to go this week

Reactions: 13
I've just seen the adult panto of Rapunzel with Ellie diamond, tamisha, TKB and alexis and it was brilliant. If they are touring near you, def get tickets! I didn't stop laughing!
This show is coming to my town gutted its on a night I can't go 😪

• Sad
Reactions: 2
River looked absolutely incredible on the latest ep (also the photos on her Instagram wearing the same outfit) - so beautiful.
And I’m still absolutely LOVING Choriza!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
River looked absolutely incredible on the latest ep (also the photos on her Instagram wearing the same outfit) - so beautiful.
And I’m still absolutely LOVING Choriza!
River & Choriza are my faves. Followed by Ella

• Heart
Definitely the right person went. One trick pony and a boring trick at that.

I wish they would get some proper celebrities as the guest judge.

Scarlett can't see that that type of behaviour is exactly what the others were complaining about. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last nights episode was probably one of my least favourite drag race episodes I’ve ever watched.

The challenge was a rehashed formula with little room to actually be funny. Then the critique is that it’s been seen before.

How could a winner not be picked in this episode? There were clearly queens who out performed the others in both the challenge and the runway. River was robbed.

I think Ru/production thought the H&M tantrum last year was something they should replicate and it flopped. Although the “who should go home” will certainly create some drama.

Reactions: 15
I HATE the who should go home rubbish. I just find it so cringe.
The right person went. The runway could've been gorgeous after the look in the challenge, just for 1 runway mix it up a bit.

The Ru kick off was a load of BS. River was the winner by FAR.

Reactions: 12
Can we also talk about Ru’s repeated references to Choriza’s tuck? I thought Choriza dealt with it really well but the insinuation was that Ru didn’t like her outfits because they weren’t skimpy enough.

Reactions: 11
Can we also talk about Ru’s repeated references to Choriza’s tuck? I thought Choriza dealt with it really well but the insinuation was that Ru didn’t like her outfits because they weren’t skimpy enough.
Yes thats true! Has Ru mentioned it to charity?! I know charity touched on it, no pun intended.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.