Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Asstina went way too early imo. I still don’t understand how Tia won that lip sync when all she did was flail all over the stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 6

megsmagoo

VIP Member
happy for Lawrence, thought they were hilarious but I was still surprised they won. Thought Bimini had it in the bad. Tayce was my favourite

grace28

Chatty Member
Sorry but theres no way Cherry had those looks with her on the show! She had a massive glow up after leaving

Also I think Ginny needs to step away from social media
I love Ginnys socials. She’s so different to the other queens but I kinda like it 🤷🏻‍♀️ When I heard she was 33 though 🤣😳

• Wow
  • Haha

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Yeah, they started filming multiple endings from series 4 onwards when Raja’s win got leaked by Perez Hilton.

I do think it makes the winners’ reactions look so fake... because it is. But there are always videos on YouTube showing the real reactions.

• Wow

Clovis

VIP Member
I thought Bimini killed that final runway and lipsync.

I'm not going to comment on the winner. As far as I'm concerned, the other three were the only finalists and I've already forgotten the other one.

Robbed! I like Lawrence but Bimini was the major talent of the season! What I don't get is the narrative of the second half of the season was so clearly Lawrence faltering and doubting himself and Bimini going from strength to strength so....wtf? Did they think Lawrence would be better for the TV show or what?

Still a great season, and lovely to see all the queens onstage dancing together. Had huge respect for them all after watching Queens in Lockdown and seeing what they've all had to deal with. Heartwarming way to honour a season jam packed with talent!
It was really clear throughout that Ru and the judges had taken a liking to Lawrence. We didn't see that as much with Bimini so I'm sure that made a massive difference with the outcome if nothing else

Cocoflowers

VIP Member
I didn't realise they film multiple endings for the final so the queen's dont even know the winner right now

I hope either Bimini or Lawrence wins (yes i know very unpopular opinion haha)

• Wow

Irrch

Chatty Member
loved Veronica green can’t wait to see her in s3.
This season I don’t mind who wins (even Ellie gotta love an underdog) could be anyone.
Ageee with above poster can re-watch a lot of the episodes

hannamarin123

I agree on both points, I think there's no fair way to compare the queens who were on the show for a while and dealing with all the constraints and challenges of that, to the social media of queens after the show has aired.

It's no criticism of Cherry to say that she and other queens have used their socials smartly and invested in their looks once they've had the exposure through the show. It makes total sense to do so. She is a professional drag queen, it's impressive that she managed to combine that with nursing during the pandemic but of course she would invest money in her looks.

I like Ginny but she's coming across quite badly in some of her instagrams - why's she criticising the other queens? I think she could advocate more constructively - I totally agree with her that the queens deserve fair pay for the work they do.
I don’t follow her, what has Ginny posted on Instagram?

I didn’t really like her attitude on Drag Race anyways, always telling people to be quiet or shut up 🙄

Reactions: 5

TheTinyHuman

If anyone is familiar with the podcast Off Menu, Bimini was on the most recent episode and it was a really good one.

• Heart

Squiggle

VIP Member
I mean I get maybe to American judges/audiences the Scottish accent might be really funny but when you’re from the UK you are literally surrounded by Scottish people so it’s not a novelty ffs 😭 yes I get Scottish people can be HILAIRE and Lawrence did have her moment tbf, it just bugged me she would say ‘hi ru Paul’ and Ru would be like HAHAHAHAHAOMFG - know your audience!!

also did anyone catch when Alan or graham made a reference to Claires Accessories and ru and Michelle were pissing themselves - I was like bitch do you even know what Claires is? 😂 do they have it in America?

I do really cringe at Michelle trying to act like she is a fully fledged British person throwing out any welsh name she knows ‘is Newport near the valleys?’ Imagine being like ‘oh is LA near New York?’ 😂😂
They do have Claires cos I got my ear pierced there in florida one year 🤣

• Haha

Fenella

Chatty Member
Really hope Bimini wins- just everything about them has been fab all the way through.

but I really do think that Lawrence might win and I don’t think it would be as deserved at all. I find their final outfits too samey and they just seem to freeze when having to do anything different.

can’t wait but equally don’t want it to be over!

Ellen

Chatty Member
I'd be happy if any of them won to be honest, but Bimini just has a the x-factor for me.

This has been my favourite season of Drag Race ever. It's really made the current US season seem so dull in comparison. Just love the UK queens' sense of humour and chemistry. 🇬🇧❤
i can’t bring myself to watch the US version now, really not enjoying this season and wasn’t sold on the last one either. The UK version really is blowing it out the water at the moment.

Imainlylurk

It was really clear throughout that Ru and the judges had taken a liking to Lawrence. We didn't see that as much with Bimini so I'm sure that made a massive difference with the outcome if nothing else
Yeah, it was clear that Ru favoured Lawrence, if not the other judges....but at the same time the strengths of Bimini were highlighted week after week, so it's a strange editing choice is my point.

Squiggle

VIP Member
Yeah, I'm always very aware that the winner needs to fit into the Rupaul/world of wonder mould. Bimini is also very into fashion and that side of drag and so different to Lawrence. Last year was similar, I thought Divina could have easily won it but probably "too British" for Ru...
Yeeesssss!
I hate that we could guess who would win. Exactly like last year! I did love every single minute of this series 💙