Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spanner

Chatty Member
I mean I get maybe to American judges/audiences the Scottish accent might be really funny but when you’re from the UK you are literally surrounded by Scottish people so it’s not a novelty ffs 😭 yes I get Scottish people can be HILAIRE and Lawrence did have her moment tbf, it just bugged me she would say ‘hi ru Paul’ and Ru would be like HAHAHAHAHAOMFG - know your audience!!

also did anyone catch when Alan or graham made a reference to Claires Accessories and ru and Michelle were pissing themselves - I was like bitch do you even know what Claires is? 😂 do they have it in America?

I do really cringe at Michelle trying to act like she is a fully fledged British person throwing out any welsh name she knows ‘is Newport near the valleys?’ Imagine being like ‘oh is LA near New York?’ 😂😂
It’s an American chain - they only came here in the 90s. They’ve been in America since the 60s! But I totally get your point though, it feels like they have to “get” everything, when some of it is so localised, it’s doesn’t mean anything to Brits

Reactions: 3

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
I’m surprised people are rating Veronica so much. I really didn’t think she was much of a contender. I didn’t like her looks or makeup (her foundation is so orange!).

I felt that her performance in the Rusical was probably her peak and she was set to leave about halfway through the series. Couldn’t imagine her being that great at Snatch Game or stand up.

I’m happy to be proved wrong for series 3. I don’t dislike her at all, I just don’t think she’s THAT great.
Yeah, she seems like a good contender but not a winner (sorry Veronica!). She seemed timid and quiet in the few episodes she was in, which never goes well, so hopefully she'll come back next series with a bit more confidence.

koalabear53

Chatty Member
They dressed it and drew it's face to look like Mick Carter character from Eastenders as it was eastenders theme.. The scenes they acted in fake queen Vic was comedy gold. Fave episode so far!

DinosaursLayEggs

Out of the final four, I honestly didn’t mind who won (unlike season 1). Based purely on the final episode, I think it should have been either Tayce or Ellie Diamond but I can see why Lawrence Chaney won. Bimini was a good contender but I was super disappointed by their final runway look, we’ve seen in before in many of the US drag race episodes, it didn’t feel exciting to me. But like I said, I would have been happy for any to win. Excited to hopefully see Tayce make a comeback in all stars one day!

Imainlylurk

Sorry but theres no way Cherry had those looks with her on the show! She had a massive glow up after leaving

Also I think Ginny needs to step away from social media
I agree on both points, I think there's no fair way to compare the queens who were on the show for a while and dealing with all the constraints and challenges of that, to the social media of queens after the show has aired.

It's no criticism of Cherry to say that she and other queens have used their socials smartly and invested in their looks once they've had the exposure through the show. It makes total sense to do so. She is a professional drag queen, it's impressive that she managed to combine that with nursing during the pandemic but of course she would invest money in her looks.

I like Ginny but she's coming across quite badly in some of her instagrams - why's she criticising the other queens? I think she could advocate more constructively - I totally agree with her that the queens deserve fair pay for the work they do.

I can’t believe that, I’m shocked. Even my bf is shocked he’s pissed off tayce didn’t win😂 tayce was always a winner in my eyes but I would have still liked Bimini to win as they would have deserved it. I’m just a bit shocked at who won (not saying he doesn’t deserve it but I thought the other two in the top three have performed better overall), I suppose Ru had a soft spot for Lawrence from the beginning though...

tapestry73

Call me a bitch but sorry what are those boobs? Bloody halfway up her chest, Drag Race UK royalty though:unsure: ... sure Jan.

51EBFDBD-FA21-49A0-ABC2-B0C5073F0533.jpeg

Gracessecret

OMG I am shook!! Got loads of gossip to catch up on here so apologies if I’ve missed things that have already been said... loved the winner the entire season but definitely shocked and did not expect that result at all!

How come people on Reddit are saying the other person (hopefully you all know who I mean - don’t know how to do spoiler tags) is the real winner? Has there been a development since this finale? Ahhhh so much to think about 🤣🙈

Either way - fantastic season and I loved every episode. Can’t wait til RDUK S3

grace28

Chatty Member
I think Bimini is a deserved winner but Ru loves Lawerence so it could go either way!

Cocoflowers

VIP Member
i haven't watched all the series only bits but you can always tell in each episode that lawerence was always the favourite specially when they always say her name i just love that she is plus size and love herself! 100% this isnt going to please most people

Reactions: 2

whatstheteab

VIP Member
I believe because it is classed as work that cannot be done “at home” the travel is allowed depending on what country they decide to film be it the UK or the US. Not seen anything online but could the down under girls be eligible as well
US, UK, Canada and even Thailand are all eligible! I’m actually surprised that they’ve included the Thailand series seeing as it’s often neglected since RuPaul isn’t involved.

Cocoflowers

VIP Member
I did skip to the end to see not gonna lie 🙈 great final thats all I'm gonna say 4 different people and they all deserve to be there bing bong still in my head!!

Dipdab

VIP Member
Bimini for me too! Quite sad this season has already finished, it’s been a good one!

Guitarwarrior

VIP Member
The Scum also leaked that an international all stars has been ordered, with Baga and Blu rumoured to be casted. I’m curious as to how filming will work considering we’re still in the middle of a pandemic.
I believe because it is classed as work that cannot be done “at home” the travel is allowed depending on what country they decide to film be it the UK or the US. Not seen anything online but could the down under girls be eligible as well