Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Divina's podcast is great fun, I'm not into podcasts but really enjoyed theirs. Definitely worth listening to!

Reactions: 2

Funsizes

I think Cherry was probably too busy nursing to make a whole set of new costumes just for socials.
You're welcome to think that but it's clear that what she presented on the show and off of the show are different leagues.

ETA: pretend this didn't come across like snark LOL I meant 'that's a valid point'

Reactions: 1

zcfthc5

Chatty Member
Sister Sister
Astina
Ginny Lemon
Veronica Green
Mickayyyy
Tia Kofi
Ellie Diamond
Cherry
Joe Black (I was captivated m'kay and too broke to buy tix for him so wanted to get my license fee's worth!)
Awhora
Tayce (but 2nd place if she had done her snatch game 2nd choice of Nessa!)
Laurence
Bimini

To be honest, once it’s over, it exits my head. I can’t imagine tracking someone down online to comment positively or negatively to their faces. It’s just a tv show. It’s like those people who think soap characters are real and send them hate mail. Utterly bizarre. I’d forgotten most of the names from series 1 until I read here
But you’re doing that here. You are commenting 😂

hannamarin123

Because I'm stuck under a sleeping baby... what order would you have chosen the Queens to leave in based on what we saw of them on the show and if they have posted what their looks would have been on social media? Mine is...

Sister Sister
Ginny Lemon
Joe Black
Astina Mandella
Tia Kofi
Ellie Diamond
A'whora
Lawrence Cheney
Tayce
Cherry Valentine
Veronica Green
Winner: BIMINI!

have I missed anyone? I definitely think that Cherry went farrrr too early and had much more to give!
Ginny Lemon
Veronica Green
Sister Sister
Joe Black
Tia Kofi
Ellie Diamond
Asstina Mandella
Cherry Valentine
Lawrence Chaney = A’Whora
Tayce
Bimini

In my opinion! Definitely agree about Cherry the looks she posted on Instagram are gorgeous!

Gracessecret

Lawrence Chaney is on Radio 2 now if anyone’s interested in their interview!

Stupid question but I’m genuinely wondering: how long have the contestants known about the winner? When was the finale filmed? On the radio, Lawrence is saying how he’s in shock, hasn’t slept since last night etc, making it sound very recent. Unless he just means he’s in shock because it was only announced to the world last night?

koalabear53

Chatty Member
I 've got series one to watch!!!. Only started watching this series... And Dragnificent on virginmedia catch up on tlc channel with 4 drag us former queens as make over experts!