• Ellie

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Lawrence

Votes: 28 10.2%
  • Tayce

Votes: 40 14.5%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love all 4, although I did want Awhora over Ellie.
I do think Bimini will win but I’d love Tayce too.

Reactions: 12
Ahm just looking forward to seeing what they do with it. I think for nearly all of UK2 I've watched each episode atleast twice.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think Bimini is a deserved winner but Ru loves Lawerence so it could go either way!

Reactions: 3
Bimini for me too! Quite sad this season has already finished, it’s been a good one!

Reactions: 2
I'd be happy if any of them won to be honest, but Bimini just has a the x-factor for me.

This has been my favourite season of Drag Race ever. It's really made the current US season seem so dull in comparison. Just love the UK queens' sense of humour and chemistry. 🇬🇧❤

Reactions: 19
loved Veronica green can’t wait to see her in s3.
This season I don’t mind who wins (even Ellie gotta love an underdog) could be anyone.
Ageee with above poster can re-watch a lot of the episodes

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.