Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clickbait

VIP Member
People need to remember that it’s Ru Paul’s favourite who wins, not necessarily the best or most deserving Queen. LC was Ru’s clear favourite from the start and could do no wrong/was not penalised in the same way as others for mistakes.

No one deserves hate, certainly not the contestants: if you have an issue with the winner surely you would be upset with RP who makes the final decision!

Reactions: 11

Herefortheteeeee

Well, I was pleased the winner won but I really wanted Tayce to win, even though there was no chance. Just purely how happy she would make me feel in her interviews.

Pagger

Chatty Member
Because I'm stuck under a sleeping baby... what order would you have chosen the Queens to leave in based on what we saw of them on the show and if they have posted what their looks would have been on social media? Mine is...

Sister Sister
Ginny Lemon
Joe Black
Astina Mandella
Tia Kofi
Ellie Diamond
A'whora
Lawrence Cheney
Tayce
Cherry Valentine
Veronica Green
Winner: BIMINI!

have I missed anyone? I definitely think that Cherry went farrrr too early and had much more to give!

• Heart

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
other than the favouritism i actually don't get why lawrence won i didn't find them very funny or any of their looks exceptionally amazing at all like i really did think they were so average in comparison to bimini, awhora, tayce and even some of the other queens who went out earlier uhhh

Reactions: 10

rainonme

Chatty Member
Can’t wait for the final tonight but I’m also so gutted it’s going to be over. One of the best things I’ve watched on TV and it gives me something to look forward to each week 😭 Bimini has to win!

• Heart

zcfthc5

Chatty Member
I think the next UK series should drop Michelle or Ru (or both). Jodie Harsh was briefly on the show and I could see her becoming a full time judge

• Wow

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
I think Lawrence will be easier to manipulate too to what they want their show to be. Bimini wouldn't do things they didn't want to do.

I will miss it so much. US is still here but who are they?! 🤣
Yeah, I'm always very aware that the winner needs to fit into the Rupaul/world of wonder mould. Bimini is also very into fashion and that side of drag and so different to Lawrence. Last year was similar, I thought Divina could have easily won it but probably "too British" for Ru...

Kelsbels

Although I do like the winner I shouted ‘NO!!’ when it was announced (and scared the cat!) 🤣 I think someone else deserved the win more but they were all bloody brilliant! Let’s hope great things happen for them all!! 🎉

ElektraWintour

VIP Member
Shouted bullshit at the tv when they announced Lawrence. Bimini was definitely robbed! I know it’s judged on the whole competition but I don’t know how they can have a winner who was constantly two steps behind in the performance.

Clovis

VIP Member
They film a winning reaction for each finalist to avoid spoilers, then edit the winner for broadcast.

Reactions: 9

TriviaNewtonJohn

VIP Member
I wasn't surprised at the winner but I was slightly disappointed. They were all good though - I was impressed by Ellie in the final and Tayce took my breath away in the final task.

Sweet Jane

Although I do like the winner I shouted ‘NO!!’ when it was announced (and scared the cat!) 🤣 I think someone else deserved the win more but they were all bloody brilliant! Let’s hope great things happen for them all!! 🎉
Pretty much the same! Also I really don’t like those lipsynchs with 4 people on stage all trying to outdo each other …too chaotic.

• Heart

whatstheteab

VIP Member
I believe they’re currently filming for next series or have already wrapped filming. So I’m guessing S3 will get a November slot like they did with S1. I kinda feel bad for the winner because having two series in one year, especially where one winner wasn’t the result everyone wanted, will probably overshadow their win.

The Scum also leaked that an international all stars has been ordered, with Baga and Blu rumoured to be casted. I’m curious as to how filming will work considering we’re still in the middle of a pandemic.

greenvelvet

VIP Member
I must have watched Tayce’s verse in A Little Bit of Love about ten times since I first saw it. I am obsessed! She is just incredible.

YellowMellow14

Chatty Member
Queen of Scotland Lawerence Chaney 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Delighted for my fellow countrywifey. Consistently good the whole competition. Deserved. Would have been happy for Bimini to win too

• Heart

Glaschelle

VIP Member
I honestly do get what people were raving about with Bimini??? I know I'm old fashioned and biased cos I'm from Glasgow, but I loved Lawrence. For me they're a classic British Queen.

I also loved Tayce. They were better than the dancers in the final challenge 😂 😂 😂 But their runways weren't in the same league as Lawrence or Bimini.

I wasn't that fond of Ellie's runways either - every samey.

I liked Bimini but I think they were a bit too high end fashion for me. I hated that stoned thing they did and the panto wasn't panto enough. But they improved massively from the first half of the season. Also the handstands and splits, while impressive, said acrobat not Drag Queen to me.

But I do sympathise with you when your favourite doesn't win. I was raging last year when Diving DeCampo didn't win.