Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Belle Amie

VIP Member
Not sure if it’s being mentioned but Divina De Campo does a fabulous podcast talking to all the eliminated contestants. So many of them have being left skint or reliant on partners.Joe Black sold half all his runway looks unaware she’d be back as most relied on live shows to make their living.

Queens in lockdown changed my opinion so much, it’s such a shame the footage wasn’t in the main show
What’s the podcast called? Is it on Spotify? I need a good podcast to listen to that isn’t nonsense or preachy self help

SJ08

Just seen a tweet from Awhora about fans finding photos of them as children? Anyone know what’s going on there? Feel like I’ve missed something!

montroseee

You’re a bitch... You asked for it! 😂 This look is much better than the final runway sportswear... And eye makeup looks better too. I was roaring when she was slagging off young Lawrence’s hair which was better than Drag Race Lawrence’s hair!
Trust me, young Lawrence's hair did not look as good as it did in that photo! The new hair suits him much better 😂