Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Funsizes

Sorry but theres no way Cherry had those looks with her on the show! She had a massive glow up after leaving

Also I think Ginny needs to step away from social media

Reactions: 5

Winners_Song

VIP Member
I was watching this recently which explains the contracts contestants have to sign in the US. Very interesting. Obviously there’s some differences with our version (no cash prizes on the BBC etc) but I’d like to know exactly what they can and can’t do.

Reactions: 5

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Maybe the BBC aired the wrong ending? Lmao
Not sure if leaks are allowed but:
Apparently last night in the Drag Race spoilers sub a reliable leaker said that Bimini was the winner. They were right about both Jaida and Shea winning so a lot of people were expecting it to be correct. I can’t see why the BBC would change the winner last minute though, especially if the original winner was the fan favourite.

Reactions: 4

zcfthc5

Chatty Member
The bbc censored some of the royal jokes according to the guardian. The uncensored version is on YouTube

ffs pandering to the Mail and protecting Prince Andrew

• Wow

grace28

Chatty Member
Because I'm stuck under a sleeping baby... what order would you have chosen the Queens to leave in based on what we saw of them on the show and if they have posted what their looks would have been on social media? Mine is...

Sister Sister
Ginny Lemon
Joe Black
Astina Mandella
Tia Kofi
Ellie Diamond
A'whora
Lawrence Cheney
Tayce
Cherry Valentine
Veronica Green
Winner: BIMINI!

have I missed anyone? I definitely think that Cherry went farrrr too early and had much more to give!
Sister Sister should have gone much earlier I agree.
Joe is fantastic but his style just doesn’t work with the show.

unt Bessie

Fierce! Slay! Talk!
Thank you for this! Love Divina and always wanted a bit more Drag Race in my week without it being commentary from someone I don't know (although a bit late in the day now obviously!)

So sad it's over, that was a ruddy brilliant series.

I genuinely felt my stomach drop when the winner was announced. Agree with everyone that I see more of the runners up from last series though so that's reassuring! I think the majority of the contestants from this group will do well as it feels like there has been a lot more mainstream hype this time.

Interestingly, my American pal loves LC which makes me wonder if the Scottish accent/humour (which I also love- ZERO disrespect) is just such a novelty for those not from the UK.

Clovis

VIP Member
I spoke to my mum this morning and she is so disappointed. Tayce was her favourite and she really wanted her to win. She can't stand Lawrence, oh at all, but I explained that Tayce had won our Queen of Hearts so she'll be fine in the long run.

Moira Rose

I like Tayce, she's obviously drop dead gorgeous and a very sweet person but I don't think she even deserved to be in the top 4 so I'm really shocked people want her to win!

Bimini is good at everything, I don't think she's ever looked cheap or uninventive on the runway and she's smashed every comedy scene so I'd probably go with Bimz for the win.

I did like Awhora and was shocked at her departure but she was a nasty piece of work 😬

greenvelvet

VIP Member
They are all so mind-bogglingly civil and understanding toward each other in their interviews. Maybe it just seems that way because we've been online for the past year+, and because of the context of Tattle (word-mincing isn't really a thing online/on Tattle)...I've heard multiple queens now put Lawrence's faults down to her yet-to-be-controlled, incredible power to change the emotion in a room.

It's made me think about my snap judgments a bit. If they can be civil with each other, and they're the ones being affected by Lawrence's behaviour (not me!), maybe I should hold my tongue and reserve my judgment too :oops::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart

hannamarin123

Interesting article for anyone who’s not seen it.
Just had a quick skim. I’m really shocked actually. This is why I find All Stars quite unfair sometimes. You have queens like Mariah, India etc who’s seasons weren’t centred on who’s spent the most money/who looks the best against people like Miz Cracker, Shea etc.