Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainonme

Chatty Member
I actually think Tayce deserved way more praise and respect this series. Her confessionals carried the series! And what a stunning face! And lip sync assassin! I get the impression that Ru didn’t like her for some reason? Weird

• Heart
Reactions: 45

rainonme

Chatty Member
It’s crowning the queen that had the same boring silhouette and makeup week in week out instead of the queen that has pushed boundaries more than any other for me!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I thought Lawrence’s final runway was rubbish. It wasn’t eleganza.

That’s the thing about Lawrence, there was never much variation with the runway outfits. Same silhouette always. Same panto dame makeup. It would have been a gag to see a rhinestone ballgown or something - purely to showcase that “versatility” the judges are always after.

Reactions: 28
Also in my opinion Tayce won the final performance challenge, absolutely loved it, she killed it, such a fantastic performer. Bimini was good too but Tayce was really standout.

Reactions: 28

orlyb1310

VIP Member
I wonder if she won because her Hollywood tv show might be a bit more comical?
The thing is, Bimini won 2 comedy challenges, they won for fashion, singing/dancing and acting as well. So like I literally have no idea whatsoever how Lawrence managed to snag the win at the end because from what I've interpreted, he was just a sore loser throughout and felt like he was owed something ever since the first week when he started off with the mini challenge win. Not a bad queen by any means but just not as perfect as Ru wanted us to believe. If anyone else would've made mistakes in the final performance, it would've written them off as the winner, not sealed the deal for them.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Spanner

Chatty Member
To be honest, once it’s over, it exits my head. I can’t imagine tracking someone down online to comment positively or negatively to their faces. It’s just a tv show. It’s like those people who think soap characters are real and send them hate mail. Utterly bizarre. I’d forgotten most of the names from series 1 until I read here

Reactions: 24

greenvelvet

VIP Member
Rita Ora is a waste of space so I'm glad they didn't get her on the show.

A'Whora did this great interview where she spoke about how she realised that her insecurities were making her an arsehole and I think it was one of the best things I've heard about mental illness recently. You don't often hear about the unpleasant sides of insecurity in a sympathetic way. It was really nice to hear that she was able to turn things around for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Imainlylurk

Also in my opinion Tayce won the final performance challenge, absolutely loved it, she killed it, such a fantastic performer. Bimini was good too but Tayce was really standout.
She was great and has been underrated by Ru and Michelle and I think she knows this which is sad for her. I hope she goes onto have a good career and can harness that charisma, charm and warmth; her confessionals were a highlight of the show.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Kelsbels

Result aside, I hope Lawrence thanked Ellie for her guidance in the last singing / dance challenge? Nothing was shown but that was really classy of Ellie to help her out and highlight her strengths when she was struggling, I loved that 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 22

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
I skipped some of the boring parts
i'm genuinely pissed off at the winner...clear favouritism from the start and didn't deserve it based off the last few weeks...justice for bimini

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Dipdab

VIP Member
Also did anyone notice Veronica not getting the memo about pink/red outfits for the can you feel the love routine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

zcfthc5

Chatty Member
Well if lockdown 9 happens at least we'll have an amazing RPDRUK All Stars to see us through

Named my newborn kitten Mimini after my Queen. At least one pussy in my house had some action this pandemic

• Haha
Reactions: 19