Drag Race UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well gals we called the bullshit favouritism a few weeks back didn’t we 😴 a lot of people losing trust in the show - do they do it on purpose to get people talking/publicity or what?!
Tonight my bf watched with me for first time and said ‘why did they laugh when all that one say was hi babes?’ I said ‘oh cos she’s Scottish so apparently literally EVERYTHING she says is hilarious’

Bimini Bon BULLSHIT 😭 love you queen 💖

Reactions: 14
so Tayce critiqued for needing more emotion ... Aka only one not to cry to camera. Nailed that challenge was like they purposely ignored the "mesmerising" comments.

Reactions: 17
I don't agree with bashing the winner on twitter and I know how nasty some drag race viewers can be but surely the backlash is an indication that it was the wrong decision?

Reactions: 17
I’m disappointed as I think quite a few people will be that Bimini didn’t win - they had the biggest ‘journey’ and the most variety - but Ru clearly earmarked LC as the winner from the start. I kind of knew once she wasn’t in the lip sync last week that she’d win.

Reactions: 12
Either Lawrence or Bimini could have won that and it would be deserved.

I'm pleased for Lawrence as they're a local queen, they've worked hard and genuinely talented. I thought Bimini improved so much after they came back from lockdown whereas Lawrence lost their footing a bit, but tbh they were both so strong and it could have gone either way. Kinda disappointed to see people hating on twitter yet again - Lawrence doesn't have to be to your taste but that doesn't mean they're not talented, nor does it mean that your favourite queen sucks.

Tayce was amazing in this episode though and what a brilliant dancer. I really like Tayce and feel like they were overlooked but it must have been quite difficult to get a look in when Bimini and Lawrence were winning so many challenges.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I watched the beginning then raced to the end

Meh. Knew he was the favourite but do not get it. My Scottish friends are happy though! Coming second hasn’t stopped BagaChipz being everywhere so hope BBB gets a fair crack at it

Reactions: 7
I kinda wish they had made joe black walk out twice at the end for the both times they were eliminated 🤣 poor cherry was made to look like they were the first to be eliminated

Reactions: 13
It’s crowning the queen that had the same boring silhouette and makeup week in week out instead of the queen that has pushed boundaries more than any other for me!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
somehow I expected that result and yet I'm still disappointed by it. Laurence was not the winner. Bimini has been on an incredible journey over the season, they've absolutely nailed everything since the Covid break. Should've won. End of. Just Laurence favouritism which we have all seen since the beginning.

Reactions: 13
I’m disappointed with the winner. I won’t be tweeting my disappointment because it’s unfair to her but I wish any of the other 3 won instead.

Reactions: 7
It’s crowning the queen that had the same boring silhouette and makeup week in week out instead of the queen that has pushed boundaries more than any other for me!
I keep doing the spoiler wrong and having to delete but its the winner consistently being the worst in all three challenges tonight for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Queen of Scotland Lawerence Chaney 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Delighted for my fellow countrywifey. Consistently good the whole competition. Deserved. Would have been happy for Bimini to win too

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The different levelled staging at the back 😂 how ridiculous the girls looked. Midgets and giants!
WHAT FUCKERY WAS THAT?!

The favouritism was unreal the whole way through but I genuinely thought it was like Lawrence gave up during that final lip sync! Bimini was the deserved winner!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Although I do like the winner I shouted ‘NO!!’ when it was announced (and scared the cat!) 🤣 I think someone else deserved the win more but they were all bloody brilliant! Let’s hope great things happen for them all!! 🎉

Reactions: 10
Maybe the BBC aired the wrong ending? Lmao
Not sure if leaks are allowed but:
Apparently last night in the Drag Race spoilers sub a reliable leaker said that Bimini was the winner. They were right about both Jaida and Shea winning so a lot of people were expecting it to be correct. I can’t see why the BBC would change the winner last minute though, especially if the original winner was the fan favourite.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.