Drag Race UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They dressed it and drew it's face to look like Mick Carter character from Eastenders as it was eastenders theme.. The scenes they acted in fake queen Vic was comedy gold. Fave episode so far!

Reactions: 3
I assumed it was Danny Dyer who was supposed to be there and did think that was an odd choice 😂
Is Veronica confirmed for series 3 now? I hope so. She and Tia were my faves!

Reactions: 6
I really like Lawrence until the covid break. I thought he was the run away winner. But after the break, it's like he got too big for his boots. He's come back assuming he's going to win- he wants to be a tv personality and seems to think he's owed the win.

I didn't like Bimini the first episode, really thought they were going. I really want them to win. I think it's a total 50/50- I think the producers wanted and were expected Lawrence to win and weren't expecting Bimini to dominate after the break.

The judges have been so harsh on Tayce. Several undeserved bottom places. She's just delightful. I thought she was really bitchy in the beginning but really warmed to her. That accent just makes everything ok! Ellie's so so good, in a couple of years, she could have been won this.

Beastenders was the best acting challenge they've ever done. Every single queen in it was amazing, usually there's several who just bomb. That was an impossible one to judge. In the US one, Ru reamed out one of the girls who didn't know her lines, Lawrence should have had the same treatment but was really good in the final cut.

Reactions: 17
I like Tayce, she's obviously drop dead gorgeous and a very sweet person but I don't think she even deserved to be in the top 4 so I'm really shocked people want her to win!

Bimini is good at everything, I don't think she's ever looked cheap or uninventive on the runway and she's smashed every comedy scene so I'd probably go with Bimz for the win.

I did like Awhora and was shocked at her departure but she was a nasty piece of work 😬

Reactions: 4
Rita Ora is a waste of space so I'm glad they didn't get her on the show.

A'Whora did this great interview where she spoke about how she realised that her insecurities were making her an hole and I think it was one of the best things I've heard about mental illness recently. You don't often hear about the unpleasant sides of insecurity in a sympathetic way. It was really nice to hear that she was able to turn things around for herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'd be happy if any of them won to be honest, but Bimini just has a the x-factor for me.

This has been my favourite season of Drag Race ever. It's really made the current US season seem so dull in comparison. Just love the UK queens' sense of humour and chemistry. 🇬🇧❤
i can’t bring myself to watch the US version now, really not enjoying this season and wasn’t sold on the last one either. The UK version really is blowing it out the water at the moment.

Reactions: 5
i can’t bring myself to watch the US version now, really not enjoying this season and wasn’t sold on the last one either. The UK version really is blowing it out the water at the moment.
I'm actually dreading it finishing this week. It's kept me going during lockdown

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I 've got series one to watch!!!. Only started watching this series... And Dragnificent on virginmedia catch up on tlc channel with 4 drag us former queens as make over experts!

Was never a huge fan of Vinegar based on S1 but deary me she seems like a right bitter Betty.

Reactions: 10
I didn't realise they film multiple endings for the final so the queen's dont even know the winner right now

I hope either Bimini or Lawrence wins (yes i know very unpopular opinion haha)

• Wow
Yeah, they started filming multiple endings from series 4 onwards when Raja’s win got leaked by Perez Hilton.

I do think it makes the winners’ reactions look so fake... because it is. But there are always videos on YouTube showing the real reactions.

• Wow
Can’t wait for the final tonight but I’m also so gutted it’s going to be over. One of the best things I’ve watched on TV and it gives me something to look forward to each week 😭 Bimini has to win!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can't wait for the final tonight! Meant to be cooking a lovely homecooked meal but my kids have had my life today and I'm not having anything spoil tonight 🤣 so chilli out the freezer for them and a takeaway pre ordered for me!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Really hope Bimini wins- just everything about them has been fab all the way through.

but I really do think that Lawrence might win and I don’t think it would be as deserved at all. I find their final outfits too samey and they just seem to freeze when having to do anything different.

can’t wait but equally don’t want it to be over!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.