Drag Race UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are all so mind-bogglingly civil and understanding toward each other in their interviews. Maybe it just seems that way because we've been online for the past year+, and because of the context of Tattle (word-mincing isn't really a thing online/on Tattle)...I've heard multiple queens now put Lawrence's faults down to her yet-to-be-controlled, incredible power to change the emotion in a room.

It's made me think about my snap judgments a bit. If they can be civil with each other, and they're the ones being affected by Lawrence's behaviour (not me!), maybe I should hold my tongue and reserve my judgment too :oops::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I did skip to the end to see not gonna lie 🙈 great final thats all I'm gonna say 4 different people and they all deserve to be there bing bong still in my head!!

Reactions: 2
I skipped some of the boring parts
i'm genuinely pissed off at the winner...clear favouritism from the start and didn't deserve it based off the last few weeks...justice for bimini

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just finished

Despite their wins at the start of the competition, I’m baffled as to how Lawrence ended up winning? Based on the lip sync alone I was certain it would be either Bimini or Tayce. I really can’t see this result going over well.

Reactions: 19
I skipped some of the boring parts
i'm genuinely pissed off at the winner...clear favouritism from the start and didn't deserve it based off the last few weeks...justice for bimini
agree 100% 🙃 I had a sneaky feeling Lawrence would win but I really hoped I’d be surprised and ru would choose Bimini. I know Lawrence was liked by the public at the start but since after the lockdown break, it seemed to me that Bimini had it in the bag. For me, Bimini grew and improved throughout but Lawrence had those couple of wins and stayed stagnant and didn’t really offer much else than the usual shtick. Also, I know they’re going set a great example anyway, but Bimini winning would’ve been a great representative.
Saying all of this though, I have seen more of baga chipz and blu hydrangea since last year compared to the Vivienne so I suppose winning doesn’t really stop you from getting out there.

Reactions: 12
i haven't watched all the series only bits but you can always tell in each episode that lawerence was always the favourite specially when they always say her name i just love that she is plus size and love herself! 100% this isnt going to please most people

Reactions: 2
other than the favouritism i actually don't get why lawrence won i didn't find them very funny or any of their looks exceptionally amazing at all like i really did think they were so average in comparison to bimini, awhora, tayce and even some of the other queens who went out earlier uhhh

Reactions: 10
Just finished

Despite their wins at the start of the competition, I’m baffled as to how Lawrence ended up winning? Based on the lip sync alone I was certain it would be either Bimini or Tayce. I really can’t see this result going over well.
I am GUTTED! There is no way that Lawrence was the best tonight, Tayce and Bimini absolutely slayed both their performances and the lip sync. Plus yet another bog standard Lawrence look on the runway. Bimini was totally robbed. Blatant favouritism of Lawrence from the start to the end.

Reactions: 12
Also did anyone notice Veronica not getting the memo about pink/red outfits for the can you feel the love routine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.