Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
I think most of the cast will do well now that the series has ended. Pretty much all of them were genuinely likeable and very talented.

Bimini was probably a bit too "edgy" for Rupaul and I don't think he knew what to make of them. That's one of the issues with having Rupaul judge the UK edition, and a lot of references flew over his head, but it's his show I suppose. But you know what you're getting with Lawrence and they're more classic drag.

Sad it's over now! Next years series has a lot to live up to...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
well gals we called the bullshit favouritism a few weeks back didn’t we 😴 a lot of people losing trust in the show - do they do it on purpose to get people talking/publicity or what?!
Tonight my bf watched with me for first time and said ‘why did they laugh when all that one say was hi babes?’ I said ‘oh cos she’s Scottish so apparently literally EVERYTHING she says is hilarious’

Bimini Bon BULLSHIT 😭 love you queen 💖

aidil

VIP Member
Super disappointed with the winner. As everyone else has said, I was never excited by their looks and didn’t like their attitude either. Ru clearly decided they were the winner from the start. I cringe so hard whenever Ru starts screeching with laughter when they’ve barely said hello just because sCoTtIsH aCcEnT LOLOL

Anyone else notice Ru’s spaced out look during Tayce’s interview? He clearly didn’t have a clue what she was saying and kept looking at Michelle for translation. I was wincing watching it. Time for some British judges please!

Remotecontrol

VIP Member
I AM SO MAD WHAT THE FUCK

Bimini is drag race royalty through and through!

Thank you for saying this I couldn’t agree more, at least make the favouritism less obvious:sleep: Lawrence’s attitude as we got closer to the end really pissed me off, can’t just drop the whole running order from Ellie can you? Also tiny little thing but I noticed Lawrence not clapping when Ellie was sent to the back of the stage ... funny cos I thought you were meant to stick together being Scottish and ‘bezzie mates’ and all that big speech you made (yes I know could be editing etc but I just don’t like her vibe one bit). Seeing her struggle to think of her own dance moves and having a little strop doesn’t make you the next UK Drag Race Winner, sorry just my opinion.
I could be wrong but I get the feeling that Lawrence isn’t that genuine in his friendship to Ellie. If he can twist something into a critique of her he chooses to do so. I wonder if he fears her outshining him.

I also could see what Ellie meant about Lawrence’s mistakes last week tripping her up with her own lines. I don’t understand the repeated jibes from him on that.

I like that Ellie and Awhora are really close friends now.

Glaschelle

VIP Member
♥ ♥ ♥ Well I'm absolutely delighted that Lawrence won the crown 👑👑👑 I've said this before, but I just didn't get Bimini's drag - some of their outfits were too out there for me. For me Lawrence was a traditional British Queen - funny and self decrypting. Lawrence could have the same sort of career as Paul O'Grady - possibly what they're aiming for.

And I also think that Lawrence was robbed of at least one badge especially the Stoned and Panto badges. I honestly didn't see the favouritism that other people saw.

Now I know my opinion won't be popular - but as we would say in Glasgow

ROON YA - ALL HAIL QUEEN LAWRENCE

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
somehow I expected that result and yet I'm still disappointed by it. Laurence was not the winner. Bimini has been on an incredible journey over the season, they've absolutely nailed everything since the Covid break. Should've won. End of. Just Laurence favouritism which we have all seen since the beginning.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I’m surprised people are rating Veronica so much. I really didn’t think she was much of a contender. I didn’t like her looks or makeup (her foundation is so orange!).

I felt that her performance in the Rusical was probably her peak and she was set to leave about halfway through the series. Couldn’t imagine her being that great at Snatch Game or stand up.

I’m happy to be proved wrong for series 3. I don’t dislike her at all, I just don’t think she’s THAT great.

grace28

Chatty Member
Not a ,
I thought Lawrence’s final runway was rubbish. It wasn’t eleganza.

That’s the thing about Lawrence, there was never much variation with the runway outfits. Same silhouette always. Same panto dame makeup. It would have been a gag to see a rhinestone ballgown or something - purely to showcase that “versatility” the judges are always after.
Completely agree. I think sometimes because Lawerence is a bigger queen she hasn’t being challenged on the lack of changing her look, she’s being allowed to stay in her comfort zone for something that is sort of expected for a ‘bigger girl’. She’s has some great looks I agree, but none have being outside the box.

I do feel for her though, imagine watching last night to find out you’ve won and literally every where you go everyone is disappointed. I can see her being moulded into a commercial success, whereas I think Bimini losing is probably better for her in the long run.

Pagger

Chatty Member
Can't wait for the final tonight! Meant to be cooking a lovely homecooked meal but my kids have had my life today and I'm not having anything spoil tonight 🤣 so chilli out the freezer for them and a takeaway pre ordered for me!

• Heart
  • Haha

Bluejeanzz

VIP Member
I kinda wish they had made joe black walk out twice at the end for the both times they were eliminated 🤣 poor cherry was made to look like they were the first to be eliminated

rather not stop

Chatty Member
I AM SO MAD WHAT THE FUCK

Bimini is drag race royalty through and through!

Thank you for saying this I couldn’t agree more, at least make the favouritism less obvious:sleep: Lawrence’s attitude as we got closer to the end really pissed me off, can’t just drop the whole running order from Ellie can you? Also tiny little thing but I noticed Lawrence not clapping when Ellie was sent to the back of the stage ... funny cos I thought you were meant to stick together being Scottish and ‘bezzie mates’ and all that big speech you made (yes I know could be editing etc but I just don’t like her vibe one bit). Seeing her struggle to think of her own dance moves and having a little strop doesn’t make you the next UK Drag Race Winner, sorry just my opinion.
👏👏👏👏. I literally just said this to my bf - Lawrence, get out of your own ass and clap for Ellie, FGS. I loved Ellie in this episode, hyping up Chaney and helping. Ellie was the standout of this ep for me!

Sidenote: What's going on with DRUS? There are about 10 of them still in and I can't name one 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The different levelled staging at the back 😂 how ridiculous the girls looked. Midgets and giants!
WHAT FUCKERY WAS THAT?!

The favouritism was unreal the whole way through but I genuinely thought it was like Lawrence gave up during that final lip sync! Bimini was the deserved winner!

• Haha

Belle Amie

VIP Member
I love all 4, although I did want Awhora over Ellie.
I do think Bimini will win but I’d love Tayce too.

Hodgies

Chatty Member
Just finished

Despite their wins at the start of the competition, I’m baffled as to how Lawrence ended up winning? Based on the lip sync alone I was certain it would be either Bimini or Tayce. I really can’t see this result going over well.
I am GUTTED! There is no way that Lawrence was the best tonight, Tayce and Bimini absolutely slayed both their performances and the lip sync. Plus yet another bog standard Lawrence look on the runway. Bimini was totally robbed. Blatant favouritism of Lawrence from the start to the end.

Restless Native

VIP Member
i can’t bring myself to watch the US version now, really not enjoying this season and wasn’t sold on the last one either. The UK version really is blowing it out the water at the moment.
I'm actually dreading it finishing this week. It's kept me going during lockdown

• Heart

Clickbait

VIP Member
I’m disappointed as I think quite a few people will be that Bimini didn’t win - they had the biggest ‘journey’ and the most variety - but Ru clearly earmarked LC as the winner from the start. I kind of knew once she wasn’t in the lip sync last week that she’d win.

Bluejeanzz

VIP Member
I skipped some of the boring parts
i'm genuinely pissed off at the winner...clear favouritism from the start and didn't deserve it based off the last few weeks...justice for bimini
agree 100% 🙃 I had a sneaky feeling Lawrence would win but I really hoped I’d be surprised and ru would choose Bimini. I know Lawrence was liked by the public at the start but since after the lockdown break, it seemed to me that Bimini had it in the bag. For me, Bimini grew and improved throughout but Lawrence had those couple of wins and stayed stagnant and didn’t really offer much else than the usual shtick. Also, I know they’re going set a great example anyway, but Bimini winning would’ve been a great representative.
Saying all of this though, I have seen more of baga chipz and blu hydrangea since last year compared to the Vivienne so I suppose winning doesn’t really stop you from getting out there.

Winners_Song

VIP Member
Because I'm stuck under a sleeping baby... what order would you have chosen the Queens to leave in based on what we saw of them on the show and if they have posted what their looks would have been on social media? Mine is...

Sister Sister
Ginny Lemon
Joe Black
Astina Mandella
Tia Kofi
Ellie Diamond
A'whora
Lawrence Cheney
Tayce
Cherry Valentine
Veronica Green
Winner: BIMINI!

have I missed anyone? I definitely think that Cherry went farrrr too early and had much more to give!
Michelle
Ru
Gram

• Haha
Reactions: 11

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
I’m absolutely gutted at the winner 😩 I literally couldn’t take my eyes off Tayce during the performance and Bimini has just smashed it every week, my jaw was literally on the ground when she came round the corner in that wedding dress. What a huge anticlimax.
I’m trying to think of the positive though and hopefully, like they said, LC winning will do a lot for the Scottish drag scene 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11