Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Someone asked about the doctorates and he said he has 3 honorary doctorates. Fuck sake someone should introduce him to Jack monroe.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
I thought Michael Martin was helping her?
---
Not sure if it’s worth the hassle , putting yourself/ family in danger.
I would say Islamic extremists are pretty far right to be fair. I’m loving the guy who keeps posting asking what his Dr title comes from…. As it seems a bit suspect as surely you would just put it to bed and say “I’m a medical DR” or “I’ve a PHD in astrophysics”
I’m loving all the election chaos but at the same time there doesn’t seem to be any decent candidates in UK, Ireland or the USA. It’s pretty mental tbh.

monga

VIP Member
Sure Lillian is so concerned about FGM victims that she fucked off from her country where she had a privileged wealthy life and could have helped victims but apparently asylum/holiday was more important.
Yeah I can’t understand that ! Guess it’s better paid running an NGO ?? Was given a council house when she arrived and a place in a SEN school for her son, both like hens teeth in this jurisdiction.
---
It’s like she’s trying to entwine our civil rights movement with BLM .
---
I know wee Sammy’s a c@nt but I’ve never known the PSNI to go around targeting and killing black people ? We’re not that diverse.

Attachments

Last edited:

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
They’re all at it 🙄 who would write an email like that labelling themselves right wing and their ethnicity 😂 he must think people are “green “ 🥴

---
Mehole is going door to door pushing the Brazilian down people’s throats for a vote 😂 it’s a farce.
View attachment 2961862
I’m now getting my tin foil hat out wondering if the Parnell square thing even happened 🤣

That email is quality, because conservative Christians are well known for wanting to ‘diversify’ the government.

• Haha

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
You’ve always got Seamus 😂…I never open the door to any of them.
Aye lol. I made the mistake years ago of answering my door one evening and it was wee lads ‘collecting’ for their ‘football team’ so because I didn’t want my house egged I had to give them £1 😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I’m now getting my tin foil hat out wondering if the Parnell square thing even happened 🤣

That email is quality, because conservative Christians are well known for wanting to ‘diversify’ the government.
It’s always telling when people try too hard, gets the spidey senses tingling 😂

• Haha

Lico

Chatty Member
As far as I am aware, they can vote in the local and European elections. They couldn't vote on the last mother in the home constitution change. Also, I don't think they can vote in the general election. It is ridiculous. A chap I work with, from Belgium was talking about registering to vote, even though he is not happy here and doesn't intend on staying much longer.
There is almost 100 non Irish running for local elections. Yer man Caio who whacked the illegal who stabbed the wee girl is running. Hell get a huge Brazilian vote.

monga

VIP Member
Thought I’d post the serious topic of immigration on this thread saying as the NI thread should only be for fun and laughter, it does concern Umar anyway as it’s his manifesto so not going off topic..This is just taking a dangerous turn, it’s how our areas are patrolled against outsiders, once you bring the gun into it it’s hard to claw back, guards will need help from their northern colleagues now the tables have turned and we’re essentially more peaceful than the south.

Reactions: 1

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
I thought he already had citizenship when he was standing as an MEP ? You have to be an EU citizen, surely he hasn’t renounced his Pakistani citizenship? Isn’t it only duel citizenship allowed? Or can you have citizenship of more than two countries at once? It’s probably someone else has acquired citizenship and he’s just there at the ceremony
His history is a mystery.

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Umar will be heading in several times on hearing this news

---
If we get to a second thread. And I think we might can we call it Muslim Ian Paisley

Last edited:
  • Haha

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
He maintains he’s open to all persuasions .
---
Basically came to Ireland because it was too hard to get family reunification in England
---
More backstory
---
According to that news article he didn’t actually integrate in the Netherlands at all ,he was brought up in a remote Muslim only community, so the fact he calls himself a European Muslim is in name only , nothing to do with western culture / values.
Loves the Starbucks. Tut, tut.

• Haha

Grifty Mc

VIP Member

I didn’t think there were mass protests in the north ( yet) ?…Has nobody told her self defence doesn’t stand up against the true threats on these streets, does she know nothing about what goes on here 🤔 politicians carry PP weapons and live in fortresses.
---

How dangerous is it to pop back home for a shag after claiming asylum on the grounds of the threat of death 😂
---
What’s this all about? I don’t think she realises how insulting she is, you don’t use religion as a token , especially in Derry!
lol, if ELP said something like that she would get slaughtered.

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Wouldn’t the same apply to every culture? There’s obviously certain traits that make you different or else the world would be culturally neutral 😂 there seems to be a big issue with people who identify as Irish but not with people who identify as any other culture 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah I think culture has a part to play. And a large part of the Irish culture is the Irish culture.
I remember last year on tik tok there was this whole thing of Americans giving off about British and Irish Chinese dishes. But then I found a post explaining that the reasons for certain dishes were largely due to the produce available which was similar in USA which is also not as authentic as it thinks it is but it is all due to assimilation of the area and culture you are in.
---
Is it not your inherited beliefs, values, religion, traits that your family have passed to you from their own cultural heritage?…I would have no affiliation with England at all our family hails from Donegal .
I have no affiliation with England as such other than I ‘feel’ British, whatever that means but I would identify as ‘NI’ first. I feel more affiliation with the Scottishness as I have family from there. Don’t know who my grandfather is on my dad’s side but I think that is the Irish side.(that’s the part I am interested in) The “English” part of the DNA was negligible in comparison.
(you know I love the royals though 😂)

monga

VIP Member
Really is a joke.
It’s the demanding feel of the posts 🙄 why does she think bringing in the world’s problems is going to solve ours ??…Don’t know if the council, SDLP or herself have went above themselves getting her mayoral engagements but she’s attended more in her short term as mayor than the rest of them have in their entire year in office.

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
That’s bad. I have no issue with multiculturalism. But I don’t see how people can get on a plane and ‘lose’ their passports and it be taken at face value, Lillian also who went on holiday here but suddenly needed asylum even though she comes from a wealthy political family.
If the rumours are true it’s clear why she came here, she left her SN son behind whilst she came to NI on holiday but claimed asylum on his disabilities being one of the reasons she had to leave?? …I can see her fighting for an executive job it’s her ambition to rise to the top I’m sure the failing SDLP is only a stepping stone for her political career she’s bound to defect once Eastwood is ousted, she was first in line for a photo op with the Syrian puppet but didn’t come out to support the actual march for NAKBA it’s all about her.
---
Even the asylum seekers can see through Umars racism

Last edited: