Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Hopefully, the EU will collapse soon.
It won’t! Surprisingly there’s many countries unhappy with how it’s being run but all seem reluctant to pull away 🤷🏼‍♀️…These economic migrants are unhappy that they can’t access housing and education, there’s no sympathy because they’re a lot better off than some Irish citizens 🙄 they can work after 6 months whether they’ve got leave to remain or not this is a push for housing.It’s laughable they want to enter government, couldn’t imagine a rousing welcome if an Irishman made the same demands in Africa…This guys a gov minister isn’t he?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

monga

VIP Member
So they’ve chucked out the Ukrainians to fill the hotels with migrants,wartime compassion was short lived lol …They shouldn’t have a problem integrating in Lisdoonvarna there’s more Ukrainians than natives.

monga

VIP Member
Aye, I couldn’t believe it was a real article. Can you imagine her going down the bog side and telling the Bloody Sunday families they need her to sort things out. I don’t believe the John Hume meeting for a second.
Blatant lies! I’m sure she’d have been pushing that story in her local election campaign a few yrs ago 🙄 you’ll notice there was no racism mentioned for him singling out a black woman to ask where she was from unlike the queens lady in waiting 😉 complete fabrication to make herself relevant…Shouting she’s a nationalist is going to piss off half the people in the district that identify as Unionist, I’ve said before these people will set us back years because they’ve no understanding of what we’re about, reading is immaterial.

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
I’m wondering if the media are doing a job of giving her enough rope. Because that interview surely doesn’t come across well to Nationalists or Unionists. Really wondering what actual activism she has actually done.
---
Says he is going to give half the salary to Gaza and the other half to the homeless in Ireland. Want to see receipts!

Last edited:

Lico

Chatty Member
Buying votes and sewing the outcome. After the last referendum, they realised they have lost the Irish votes. They are calling us far right now, trying to shame us.

monga

VIP Member
As far as I am aware, they can vote in the local and European elections. They couldn't vote on the last mother in the home constitution change. Also, I don't think they can vote in the general election. It is ridiculous. A chap I work with, from Belgium was talking about registering to vote, even though he is not happy here and doesn't intend on staying much longer.
There is almost 100 non Irish running for local elections. Yer man Caio who whacked the illegal who stabbed the wee girl is running. Hell get a huge Brazilian vote.
Yeah it’s been well planned out, they’ll be a coup if they don’t get rid of that crooked gov lol…Jokes aside it’s going to lead to nationwide instability, sinister messages appearing on lampposts , even outside primary schools ,in the north .

• Wow

monga

VIP Member
Doesn’t that contradict his two state policy a little ?? Israel for the Israelis, Palestine for the Palestinians but Ireland has to be for everyone whether people like it or not 🙄 You’d think he’d be putting the same effort into his homeland of Pakistan that’s murdering Christians in their bed, no inclusion there.

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
I just see the north as another part of Ireland, I don’t see any Britishness about it at all but then it’s down to our different communities taking on the traditions our ancestors bestowed us , that’s what culture is, is it not? You can’t learn culture it’s just something you’re born into, it’s family values.
Yeah, I suppose to counter that prior to 1921 any unionist wouldn’t have a problem with being called Irish? I’m just hypothesising here btw. You know I am an NI fan and up to about 1950 (I think) NI were known as ‘Ireland’ at national tournaments. (And I know there are issues with how the changes came about) but it is a funny world we live in where someone who has lived in the country for 10 years or less ‘feels’ Irish and feels like they know everything about it and can preach when the history is a lot more complicated than that.

monga

VIP Member
Not allowed to question it because it’s far right to question it.
I’m pissing myself here that they did the name change. Considering it has probably the most argued about name in the country I actually find that part hilarious.
That’s her version of the name change wouldn’t surprise me if the SDLP push it 🙄 I see West Belfast is getting plenty of diversity in this election , the Green Party rep is raising a few eyebrows from past comments.
---
I can't get my head around her supposedly having to flee Kenya and seek refugee status, while at the same time she seems happy that Kenyan officials attend her inauguration. And why are the Kenyan officials happy to attend if she is talking about Kenya in those terms?

I'm surprised that her husband agreed to be her son's full time carer.

Something not adding up here.... Is anyone over there properly questioning her story?
Nobody really knows who she is it’s only from this controversy her profile has been raised…That’s why this idea that she speaks for Derry is ridiculous.
---

Last edited:

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Thought I’d post the serious topic of immigration on this thread saying as the NI thread should only be for fun and laughter, it does concern Umar anyway as it’s his manifesto so not going off topic..This is just taking a dangerous turn, it’s how our areas are patrolled against outsiders, once you bring the gun into it it’s hard to claw back, guards will need help from their northern colleagues now the tables have turned and we’re essentially more peaceful than the south.
Hopefully nothing bad does happen. Though I do think the media don’t help matters. Suspects without descriptions just leads people to believe it is an immigrant even if it isn’t.

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Might kick off here too, I saw comments saying there won’t be a sausage roll left in Eastbelfast with the choice of candidates 😬
You know none of these fuckers has ever knocked on my door in the East. I can’t stand Gavin but don’t like Naomi either. I might actually listen if one of them came to the door but they clearly have nothing but contempt for the electorate

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Going by SM it looks that way…Wonder what school she’s talking about? Odd her sister has set up a charity in the US to help fund Massai girls in her homeland ! I’d love to know how many of her 14 siblings have done similar and what sort of turnover their charities accumulate for the exact same cause.
I wish a journalist would do a proper expose. Her case stinks, quite frankly. I suppose she would call us racist for questioning it

monga

VIP Member
That never saw the light of day on MSM , just shows how the so called impartial media stoke the flames for the government, even that riot was made out worse than what it actually was, most of it was looters and antisocial behaviour as opposed far right aggression, it would’ve been classed as a minor disturbance in the north lol, we’ve had way worse after an orange parade.
---
Think the first guy posting a video is some far right guy but Dr Umar has commented…

That Niall boyo is the one keeps posting the vids that Umar wants forgotten,the curse of SM is that it comes back to bite you at the most inconvenient times .
---
In London you’d be arrested if you appeared alongside the symbol of Hamas .

Attachments

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
McEntee is now talking about granting them citizenship by email. They don't need to attend the ceremony. This is obviously in preparation for the general election.
---
Umar is apparently coming last in the polls.
Ridiculous how they hand out passports like sweeties, most will end up in England once they gain asylum…Good ,might bring him down a peg or two .
---
😂

Last edited:
  • Haha