Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
“Northern Ireland needs immigrants to get into politics for the sake of progress,” she says. “They have no Northern Ireland political baggage ... we are thinking about how we address the real issues, the bread-and-butter issues.”

Yeah, really sorry for having “political baggage” of having relatives blown up by bombs or being beaten up by the RUC or interned or traumatised . Is she taking the fucking piss.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Yeah I can’t understand that ! Guess it’s better paid running an NGO ?? Was given a council house when she arrived and a place in a SEN school for her son, both like hens teeth in this jurisdiction.
---
It’s like she’s trying to entwine our civil rights movement with BLM .
---
I know wee Sammy’s a c@nt but I’ve never known the PSNI to go around targeting and killing black people ? We’re not that diverse.
Yeah. The only recent comparable is perhaps the Noah Donohoe thing where we are assuming there was no investigation (and we won’t really know until the inquest) but I don’t believe race was a factor for the PSNI. I think they just initially misjudged a teenage boy out and assumed he would be back home but then whatever happened after they were probs too late to stop. I think it was more incompetence. I do think we have enough issues historically with police that we don’t need to project American issues which historically haven’t been a factor here, obviously there probably have been issues with racism but not in the same way as in America and I don’t think it is helpful to act like it is the same thing.

Reactions: 4

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
I’m halfway through that article and speechless, not only has she managed to insult people north and south but to deny people in the north their experiences is something else, divided we stand but I’ve never heard any ordinary citizen from either side dismiss , minimise or deny the other their hurt / feelings 😑 she’s using the people of Derry as a stepping stone, the narcissism is prevalent throughout as is the lies…The rumours clearly true if she was with her present husband fourteen yrs ago( the minute she landed) why wasn’t her brother seeking asylum if he was working with her on the humanitarian projects?? She left her son behind and came here on holiday before deciding to seek asylum,he seemed to be fine for 10 yrs in Kenya without any problems ! I’ve never met a shinner that would approach anyone and call them comrade 😂 never mind an African woman , she’s a compulsive liar looking to use the good natured Irish to further her own political career and BLM racist agenda…She’s not an Irish Catholic and never will be.
---
You can’t beat the Irish wit 😂
Aye, I couldn’t believe it was a real article. Can you imagine her going down the bog side and telling the Bloody Sunday families they need her to sort things out. I don’t believe the John Hume meeting for a second.

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
A narc of the highest order…Hasn’t addressed his own bias against asylum seekers 🙃..He said one of them spoke to him in Urdu no mention of it there 🙄 it’s so obvious ,he’s an embarrassment.
It seems like he is pretending he is anti-immigration to try to get votes. He just seems to be making it up as he goes along. If he said he was pro immigration I wouldn’t care but he seems to be saying whatever he thinks the electorate want to hear.

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Blatant lies! I’m sure she’d have been pushing that story in her local election campaign a few yrs ago 🙄 you’ll notice there was no racism mentioned for him singling out a black woman to ask where she was from unlike the queens lady in waiting 😉 complete fabrication to make herself relevant…Shouting she’s a nationalist is going to piss off half the people in the district that identify as Unionist, I’ve said before these people will set us back years because they’ve no understanding of what we’re about, reading is immaterial.
That woman who had the run in with the Queen’s lady in waiting got exposed as a grifter I think by the same guy who was looking into Jack monroe and that Depher guy. I did find that story to be a massive overreaction to an elderly woman saying the wrong thing. It seemed like a bit of a set up.

Reactions: 3

monga

VIP Member
Saying what he thinks will get him elected

So it’s fine for him to come out with a statement like that and not be labelled far right/ racist 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
How did he know those people were coming to abuse the immigration system just by looking at them ?

Last edited:

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Bang on !

---

That could lead to more civil unrest if the preferred candidate isn’t selected because of these proxy gov electorates.
---
He wonders why he’s gets targeted 🙄
It’s a bit ironic shaming these people for not speaking Irish when the same people would be admonishing the Brits for trying to eradicate(is that the word?) Irish culture for hundreds of years. It would come as no surprise that those in more working class areas probably speak less Irish if it wasn’t a priority in schools.

Lico

Chatty Member
Denmark opted out. We had a choice. Our TDs are working directly for Brussels. We will be obliged to take an unfair proportion cause it goes by our GDP which is artificially inflated by multi nationals. We are fucked. An to be honest, most people didn't bother their holes voting. I'm sad to say, there are fuck all fighting Irish men.

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
We don't speak much Irish because of the way it is taught in schools. We are taught Irish as though we a fluent in it, so similar to how it's taught in gaeltacht areas. So we leave school able to recite poetry as gaeilge, but unable to converse in it.
Ironically, I have to now pay to learn Irish as an Irish adult while spoofers coming into us are been given free English lessons.
I know a couple of people from west Belfast and was surprised when they told me in the area they are from Irish is pretty much their first language. Possibly same area kneecap are from as they seem pretty fluent.

We did have to do a language at GCSE level. French or German. One thing I regret is not learning more as when I have been on holiday in Europe it is embarrassing that I can’t converse but they always make an effort to speak English.

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Don’t know? I think he’s some kind of NGO ?
---

Tell that to Umar ! It’s not only deprived areas are intolerant, saw the NGO’s want the vacant buildings in affluent areas of Dublin used to house the 3000 homeless asylum seekers…That’ll go down like a lead balloon…MEP’s don’t have a say in local issues it’s only the European parliamentary issues affecting Ireland they deal with.
Aye, sure house them in D4 and see how long the love in lasts

• Haha

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
I can't get my head around her supposedly having to flee Kenya and seek refugee status, while at the same time she seems happy that Kenyan officials attend her inauguration. And why are the Kenyan officials happy to attend if she is talking about Kenya in those terms?

I'm surprised that her husband agreed to be her son's full time carer.

Something not adding up here.... Is anyone over there properly questioning her story?
Not allowed to question it because it’s far right to question it.
I’m pissing myself here that they did the name change. Considering it has probably the most argued about name in the country I actually find that part hilarious.

monga

VIP Member
Obviously our situation as been different in NI for obvious reasons but I suppose we have been brought up having to provide ID so I think it is fucking mental that in England and ROI they make such a fuss about it. I appreciate there can be issues with people accessing a passport due to cost etc but then surely campaign for cheaper ID rather than to not provide it at a polling station. I would rather have ID at a polling station than someone in M&S having to do that think 25 bollocks when I buy a single bottle of wine with the groceries.
I don’t believe for a second that in the age of ID for everything people can’t produce it at a polling station, surely they’ve got a bank account, driving licence etc

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
That’s true he didn’t hide the hate, again shows how the likes of Umar and Lillian are far removed from Irish life if he thinks Paisley was a good Christian 😂
Sure Lillian is so concerned about FGM victims that she fucked off from her country where she had a privileged wealthy life and could have helped victims but apparently asylum/holiday was more important.

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
I know this is the daily mail doing a daily mail but this isn’t even a council house. It is a private rental.
Perhaps don’t have 11 kids (and one on the way) if you can’t support them!

• Haha
  • Wow

monga

VIP Member
“Northern Ireland needs immigrants to get into politics for the sake of progress,” she says. “They have no Northern Ireland political baggage ... we are thinking about how we address the real issues, the bread-and-butter issues.”

Yeah, really sorry for having “political baggage” of having relatives blown up by bombs or being beaten up by the RUC or interned or traumatised . Is she taking the fucking piss.
I’m halfway through that article and speechless, not only has she managed to insult people north and south but to deny people in the north their experiences is something else, divided we stand but I’ve never heard any ordinary citizen from either side dismiss , minimise or deny the other their hurt / feelings 😑 she’s using the people of Derry as a stepping stone, the narcissism is prevalent throughout as is the lies…The rumours clearly true if she was with her present husband fourteen yrs ago( the minute she landed) why wasn’t her brother seeking asylum if he was working with her on the humanitarian projects?? She left her son behind and came here on holiday before deciding to seek asylum,he seemed to be fine for 10 yrs in Kenya without any problems ! I’ve never met a shinner that would approach anyone and call them comrade 😂 never mind an African woman , she’s a compulsive liar looking to use the good natured Irish to further her own political career and BLM racist agenda…She’s not an Irish Catholic and never will be.
---
You can’t beat the Irish wit 😂

Attachments

Last edited:

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Maybe we need a Lillian Seenoi thread, lots to discuss.

John Hume was a good, fair man. I don't believe he would have been ok with someone like this coming in and scamming the system and playing race cards.