Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Is finaghy not a kind of middle class place? Why would they have waited for 5 years to suddenly decide he wasn’t welcome?
That’s the guy was on the news a couple of months ago speaking out about the posters being put up he said he wouldn’t be intimidated out…Here he is in Makawi last year wonder if that’s where he’s from?

---

monga

VIP Member
Yeah, but if you get a PHd then you would have proof. The ones asking questions are asking is it a medical or a PHD etc. even if it is something like religion then you are still entitled to use the title but the fact he avoids the question suggests to me that he could be telling porkies.
There doesn’t seem to be much about his background , only basic info from what I’ve seen, surprised as he seems to think he’s famous 😂

monga

VIP Member
Apparently there’s no witnesses to the attack? Happened at 1.30am , think that senator has brought up illegal immigration in the chambers and people branded her far right, despite far right condemning her for working with minorities 😂
---
Umar and Lillian would work well together

Attachments

monga

VIP Member
Yeah, I never thought I would be reclaiming Irishness but when I see someone who moved here in their late 20’s? Proclaiming to know to be the most Irish person who has ever lived and fells they can lecture Irish people I kind of think wtf. There are a million things we can do better but at least we aren’t doing FGM.
Try as she might I can’t see anything in African culture that’s similar to ours, don’t see why people get offended by that, we’re entitled to our own affiliations just like everyone else.

monga

VIP Member
The chains of Derry are just too good #unelectedmayorbelike

Grifty Mc

VIP Member
Looks like the rest of UK are going to get a taste of sectarian politics lol there’s a vid of Angela Rayner begging for the Muslim vote on the premise Labour will recognise a Palestinian state, Starmers wife ,kids and her family are Jewish, plus many Jewish contributors to his political career he’s going to end up in the shit playing those type of games…Least you know what to expect with the Tories.
---
That’s not what he was pushing a few weeks ago 😉

---

Umar himself fuels this type of sentiment but because he’s not white it seems to pass off as OK , political correctness will be the downfall of us all 🙄
I didn’t realise he had a wife and kids.