Dr Laura GP #4 A pity party just for one, stays in bed with no work done

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has a great job in IT - well paid I’m sure, but wouldn’t be even close to covering her lifestyle.

I was shocked when she said she was chair of the PTA in her kids school - how does she fit that in too? It has to be that she has a brilliant housekeeper that literally does everything- keeps on top of the house and the laundry, some cooking too. So she can breeze in and out of home and not come back to mountains of housework. It could well be her mother!
She’s the “chair” because she loves the title and put her name forward like a shot when the chance arose. You can bet she does f**k all of the actual work, which will be done by the same parents every time, quietly slogging away in the background while she takes the credit. Same story in PAs all over the country. Aside - how do we know she’s chair of the PA… because she announced it on IG #humblebrag

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s the “chair” because she loves the title and put her name forward like a shot when the chance arose. You can bet she does f**k all of the actual work, which will be done by the same parents every time, quietly slogging away in the background while she takes the credit. Same story in PAs all over the country. Aside - how do we know she’s chair of the PA… because she announced it on IG #humblebrag
Have we a possible parent in the chat 👀 And youre right she didn't have to announce that.

Reactions: 3
I was coming on to ask same. It’s like a joke about doctors handwriting you can’t read on a prescription 🤣🤣🤣

Spill the tea - where does all the 💶 come from?
Oh no, I’m not a parent in her school… a completely different county… her type is everywhere though.
---
The French pharmacy haul… Simone Scribes did that a few weeks ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This one gives me the ick travelling around Paris. It’s like she’s trying to be super chic and cool at the same time but is just looking like an idiot IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This one gives me the ick travelling around Paris. It’s like she’s trying to be super chic and cool at the same time but is just looking like an idiot IMO
An absolute clown. She adores herself. The talking through her big gritted veneers too. So annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She's certainly not that in her jeans and her leopard print jacket at a conference

Reactions: 4
Falls down in heels, starts crying (at a work event) is really embarrassed, but yet tells 67k followers about it?? Make it make sense

Reactions: 2
I can't get over the amount of money and time she invests in herself and she still looks like a bang average dowdy housewife, and lately like someone who has had some sort of stroke with the amount of botox she's had. Her veneers look like dentures, the amount of skincare makes her look sweaty and dull rather than dewy and every single item of clothing she wears is designer and looks like something she found in a bargain bin. Is it just that she has no sense of style and can't put outfits together? I can't put my finger on it.

She'd look so much better if she stripped back the skincare and just kept it simple, did a few sessions with a stylist and cleaned her diet and got down the gym rather than just throwing money at herself and buying the most expensive skincare / treatment/ clothing item every time.
---

• Heart
Reactions: 11