Dr Laura GP #4 A pity party just for one, stays in bed with no work done

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had a post up this evening like an hour ago moaning about her parents not going to Thailand...and they'd have to go on their own for 3 weeks, but she didn't want to leave them, but that's life....its seems to be taken down now....
Gosh if I think about all I've cancelled over sudden change plans or illness, fews weeks ago I had a wedding all booked bags packed, hitel booked, hair make up all booked, ended up in a&e for the night had to cancel all,I just had to get on with it...
I assume their not going for a very valid reason, maybe the mother is ill again ( hope not) ,but I'm sure they have travel insurance etc in place....
Just think dr laura has very little to moan about....

Reactions: 5
She had a post up this evening like an hour ago moaning about her parents not going to Thailand...and they'd have to go on their own for 3 weeks, but she didn't want to leave them, but that's life....its seems to be taken down now....
Gosh if I think about all I've cancelled over sudden change plans or illness, fews weeks ago I had a wedding all booked bags packed, hitel booked, hair make up all booked, ended up in a&e for the night had to cancel all,I just had to get on with it...
I assume their not going for a very valid reason, maybe the mother is ill again ( hope not) ,but I'm sure they have travel insurance etc in place....
Just think dr laura has very little to moan about....
I hate to say it, but her complaint is coming from a place of selfishness. They bring her parents on every holiday so that they can mind the children. She won't know herself having to look after three kids in Thailand. Also, is it just me or is that a really weird destination with kids of that age?

Reactions: 13
I hate to say it, but her complaint is coming from a place of selfishness. They bring her parents on every holiday so that they can mind the children. She won't know herself having to look after three kids in Thailand. Also, is it just me or is that a really weird destination with kids of that age?
I'm a long time follower, but just dipping back in.
Really weird. It's a very long flight and not the safest country with young kids. I've 4 & I would attempt there with them. I'm sure they are in a gated complex, so maybe it's safe but from even getting g from hotel and to destination I'd be in a panic. I'd love to do that when kids are older or be one of those mom who doesn't stress out with the kids.
---
Really weird. It's a very long flight and not the safest country with young kids. I've 4 & I would attempt there with them. I'm sure they are in a gated complex, so maybe it's safe but from even getting g from hotel and to destination I'd be in a panic. I'd love to do that when kids are older or be one of those mom who doesn't stress out with the kids.
I mean would not attempt to go to Thailand.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She can’t handle the kids on a regular day, hates the school run and they drive her mad and bed times are a struggle.
Why would you go to Thailand when they are so small.
I will tell you why, so you can brag about it and spending stupid money and flashing all your wealth makes you happy.
She must be gutted the folks aren’t coming.
A week in Lanzarote would be fine, get a nice hotel, just not fashionable enough for our Laura

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She has to be so extra all the time. Can't she just bring them to Center Parcs... They would be in their element. They won't even remember the Thailand trip (well, not fully). She may still cancel now that folks aren't going.

Reactions: 8
---

I mean would not attempt to go to Thailand.
I don't even have kids (starting to try in the new year 🥰) but even the thought of that brings me out in hives. It's not somewhere that appeals to me anyway, but even if it was, I'd go with my partner. It's not really a "kid" destination is it? Like ....I presume all they will be doing is lying by a pool. You can do that in Spain/France/Italy for a fraction of cost (even if you're going "fancy"). They're hardly going to be going to museums etc. So it's pointless flying halfway across the world for a sun holiday effectively.
She can’t handle the kids on a regular day, hates the school run and they drive her mad and bed times are a struggle.
Why would you go to Thailand when they are so small.
I will tell you why, so you can brag about it and spending stupid money and flashing all your wealth makes you happy.
She must be gutted the folks aren’t coming.
A week in Lanzarote would be fine, get a nice hotel, just not fashionable enough for our Laura
This absolutely. She came on the other day and said as much herself- loves Ross doing the school run cos she likes that hour to herself in the morning. Wow, must be nice! I cannot wait to watch her as the kids get older and she can't pawn them off as much. She will be in bits 😂

She has to be so extra all the time. Can't she just bring them to Center Parcs... They would be in their element. They won't even remember the Thailand trip (well, not fully). She may still cancel now that folks aren't going.
Exactly! Or even a week in Spain if she "had" to go away. Thailand with three young children is actually insane.

1000046224.png

Flat out in work, as usual, the week before Christmas. The main thing is that Laura has her nails and brows and lashes done before holidays.

Noticed she was on the hard sell about products the last few days too. She really resents having to disclose it is an ad as it's her clinic. I was wondering, she tends to write "ad my clinic". Aside from the grammar annoying me, does she not have to include a hashtag for it to count? I could be wrong, haven't read up on this. Just thought it looked weird!

• Haha
Those nails look rank. And the awful star tattoo 🥴🤣
I didn't think they looked great either!! I don't like tattoos anyway but no judgment on anyone who has them....but yeah, she has a couple of crappy ones that were clearly impulse/drunken holiday decisions! Strange to me that she has not lasered off. Doesn't really fit with her nouveau riche aesthetic 😅😅😅

Reactions: 7
I didn't think they looked great either!! I don't like tattoos anyway but no judgment on anyone who has them....but yeah, she has a couple of crappy ones that were clearly impulse/drunken holiday decisions! Strange to me that she has not lasered off. Doesn't really fit with her nouveau riche aesthetic 😅😅😅
I LOVE tattoos but that’s just rank. Some stand the test of time but that’s grim. Defo would get the laser 🤣🤣🤣 the nails look thick and chunky like you let your niece practice or something 🤣 I’m only commenting because she loves herself and spends so much energy on herself and always looks shite 🤣

• Haha
Holiday without the parents/ other childminders - I can see this turn into a moan fest !

This one is pure gas. Goes on holiday with the kids but spends zero time with them. Is she ever with them?

This one is pure gas. Goes on holiday with the kids but spends zero time with them. Is she ever with them?
She is allergic to them. She is also allergic to hard work and actually doing the job she gets paid for

Reactions: 3