Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
i’m all for travel, my kids have been out of ireland since they were tiny. but when you have kids your choice of dentination and activities have to be centered predominantly around what works for them. laura and her husband are incredibly selfish parents. all kids that age want to do is go to bed and wake up to see their gifts and wonder who might have heard santa. there was no reason other than to make themselves feel a step above others to take this trip.
kids clubs and lying around when they should be opening gifts and playing with her kids. they are a useless pair

• Heart
Reactions: 19

nolite

Chatty Member
Nothing about this holiday looks remotely appealing or "aspirational" to me. Wouldn't personally be bothered with going to Thailand anyway, though. But it literally looks like the exact same sun holiday you could have in Spain for a fraction of the cost and upheaval. I'm not a sun holiday person myself anyway (as in, normally do city breaks where you're on the go all day and only this year went to Croatia for a week where it was great to have pools in the hotel to swim in at the end of the absolutely roasting days, but I couldn't lie by a pool all day anywhere. I'd go out of my mind with boredom. Luckily have a partner who is the same so we tend to be up and about all day seeing things. Sorry for the me-rail!).

I hope her Mum is not unwell again. It was very strange to pull out last minute. Though I would assume she would not go in this case (though ......).

She's a GP by name only. She never seems to be upskilling (only attends skincare brand conferences) and she has literally said loads of times that she doesn't really do GP work anymore (though then says she prescribes Ozempic and other drugs to presumably people coming in for Botox). Her knowledge seems extremely limited. She crammed and passed the exams, big whoop. She has essentially no working experience of being a GP so has seen very little.

Also, Jesus, she loves herself and she ain't anything special (sorry).

Reactions: 16

lodgequeen

Chatty Member
Of all the huns, this one baffles me the most.
She has 3 young children and owns a skin care clinic, I can’t imagine how busy she is never mind the mental load! There mustn’t be a spare minute in her day…

But her days seem to consist of having facials, planning ‘mummy make over surgery (wtf), tattoos, hair extensions, planning the next holiday, traveling for ‘work’, house renovations, nights out and weekends away…HOW?!?! Where is all the time coming from never mind the money?

Reactions: 16

Cbisto

A truly Baffling lady - all this talk of being massively stressed and no time to herself ? She spent most of last week mulling over what colour to paint her garden wall, deciding between an 11ft and 14ft trampoline and wondering if she might get a pergola for the garden - while keeping up her morning and night lengthy skincare routine and hair and beauty treatments- is this causing her stress ? God help her - can ANYONE relate to her ? Even a tiny bit? I just cant figure her out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Ya know who lies on loungers in peace Laura ? Child free people. Kids must be been something to tick off her list because maternal she ain’t. Someone I follow is in Goa with her toddlers and the stories are like day and night. She’s horrible.

Reactions: 14
Boo fucking hoo Laura. Jet lagged after your three weeks in Thailand.
heart breaking.
She put her small children through that horrendously long flight and 3 weeks in extreme heat, for her own selfish reasons. But we’re supposed to feel sorry for her now as they’re waking up too early. Their little body clocks must be all over the place. But once Laura got her fancy holiday, that’s all that matters.

Bigred21

VIP Member
The kids are driving her crazy 🙄 not exactly like she is racing around getting last minute things sorted for Christmas......she is at nothing and she can't cope
Her stories actually make me so annoyed. She has 3 small gorgeous healthy little children that she dragged over to Thailand for Christmas. She's a selfish snob. Why does someone like her become a mother when she's constantly complaining about rearing them. Self entitled cow. She should do them all a favour and just go on holidays herself. By the sounds of it she's not present for them when she's in their company.

Suey81

I just think those Christmases when your kids are so small and all santa believing are so so precious....love Thailand but that is an adult desired holiday ...not for the children

I’m wondering has she secured collabs for some of the outside stuff. I suppose even if she didn’t she’d still buy it all. Some place gave her tonnes of free paint for that wall, it’s amazing how she’d be someone that any business would be interested in giving freebies to.
Most people can’t afford to redo their inside kitchens and this one is picking expensive counters for her outside kitchen. In a country where it pisses rain 95% of the year.
She’s on another planet.

• Heart

caramelsq

VIP Member
That post about the children is terrible. Imagine posting that, they are little girls that she dragged across the world for Xmas just to show off.
I hope they have a nice relationship with their daddy because she is not a nice mother

• Heart

nolite

Chatty Member
She had a post up this evening like an hour ago moaning about her parents not going to Thailand...and they'd have to go on their own for 3 weeks, but she didn't want to leave them, but that's life....its seems to be taken down now....
Gosh if I think about all I've cancelled over sudden change plans or illness, fews weeks ago I had a wedding all booked bags packed, hitel booked, hair make up all booked, ended up in a&e for the night had to cancel all,I just had to get on with it...
I assume their not going for a very valid reason, maybe the mother is ill again ( hope not) ,but I'm sure they have travel insurance etc in place....
Just think dr laura has very little to moan about....
I hate to say it, but her complaint is coming from a place of selfishness. They bring her parents on every holiday so that they can mind the children. She won't know herself having to look after three kids in Thailand. Also, is it just me or is that a really weird destination with kids of that age?

Reactions: 13

Cbisto

So it's too hot and the kids dont like Thai food. Why couldn't she go to a nice resort in the Canaries ? Very little logic in dragging young children on long haul flights so they can be put into kids club while Mum & Dad sun lounge.

Reactions: 13

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Greedy bitch with her fifty euro talks. Part of me thinks I have no sympathy for fools and their money and all that but then part of me thinks how vulnerable women can be in relation to skin issues , rosacea acne etc. They prob trust her as she’s a doctor. All these talks are are marketing ploys to get you to buy her expensive products and services and therefore should be free. All so she can buy ugly designer sandals and grubby t shirts.

Reactions: 12

Cbisto

This woman is truly delusional and so out of touch with reality I'm actually worried for her at this stage - 'works 24/7 '- like is she having a laugh 🤔🤔. Bangkok in 35 degree heat - perfect for the smallies - well done Laura and Ross - and he must be every bit as deluded as her to allow it all to go on around him - or he just buries his head in his Mario games 😛. Enjoy it guys, no one here is one iota jealous of ye, wouldn't swop even if you gave me free skincare for life ! In fact I'd run a mile from you

• Heart

nolite

Chatty Member
What in the absolute shite is this. 50e for a zoom talk on rosacea? Pity the fools who bought into this. Seriously.
It's a disgrace. She started these "talks" a while ago on various skin issues. Shame on her for charging. But honestly, WHO is throwing money away on this?! There are thousands of articles/videos/resources available for free with GENERALISED advice from dermatologists etc. available online. Or go to one in person for actual personalised medical advice on your own skin issue. Someone chatting broadly on rosacea/whatever on an Instagram live is of no value to anyone. 50 euro a pop?? The nerve of it!!

Is all this sort of activity regulated? Approved by the Medical Council? Taxable?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Swordshead

I've said it before and I'll say it again, HOW does she always get it so wrong fashion wise?! That shirt and sandals combo my granny wouldn't even wear 🤣🙈 Plus her skin is not a good advertisement for all the expensive sh*te she lashes onto it. Her gravelly voice grates on me too.

• Heart

Cbisto

What 'busy' working Mum of 3 young children sits down on a Sunday morning to watch a movie while they are being minded by someone else- does she not have any jobs to do around the house ? I'm.baffled by the carry on of this one . If I did have someone to offload my children onto I'd have a million and one other things to do before watching a movie - but she is SOOOOO busy and never gets a moment to herself ?!

• Heart
  • Wow

Fatface

VIP Member
It’s really not nice the way she says she works hard to give her family these experiences- what about Ross? He works too.
Also I refuse to believe that the endless money she has spent in the last few years has come from her clinic - what about set up costs? A business like that wouldn’t make too much in the first couple of years surely. There has to be more to it

lodgequeen

Chatty Member
I’m like a broken record with this one but she’s a complete enigma to me.
Yesterday she came home from work and goes straight in to recording her skin care routine, which she has posted a gazillion times, all while 3 kids are running mad in the background…when I come home from work I barely get a chance to piss! It’s dinner, homework, housework, laundry etc. etc.
Now this morning she’s looking at outdoor kitchens which start at 10K….

There is a serious want in her.