Dr Laura GP #4 A pity party just for one, stays in bed with no work done

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone asked her had she a discount code for concierge parking, she replied with No but it’s affordable for what it is…🙄

Reactions: 2
Only home from holiday and already planning another one for June 🤯 I don’t know how they all do it. I’m obviously doing something wrong.
I’ll be raging if she ends up being able to book Kelly’s for August !! She said she still needs to book. I am Placed on a cancellations wait list for August since last month !

• Wow
Reactions: 1
This one makes me laugh with her 'I'm always learning' shite..
Have a look at David Robert Grimes on Insta - he's great and says all these doctors and health professionals should know better than to push supplements and LED masks that are not supported by any research. He says they're a total waste of money.
Our Dr Laura knows full well that they're all a heap of shite, but there's money to be made and expensive holidays to be booked!!

Reactions: 11
Selling unwanted potted plants on insta for €30 🙄🤔- someone make this woman make sense for me please !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She looks completely different in that hello fresh ad, Ross must've forgotten to put the filter on for her

Reactions: 1
I honestly can't get over how old/wrecked she looks constantly. For someone who lies around the house 24/7. Ah well, she is awful so only serves her right to be in bits.

And disgraceful that she is selling plants. Maybe give them away for free, you miser?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have said it before and I will say it again, she doesn’t not influence me to use all her skincare or salon treatments. She looks wrecked. Put some make up on woman!

Reactions: 7
Unreal isn’t it? That pergola she’s looking at now looks like it could cost 30k - and she takes on look and decides to do it
I'd say she was hoping for a freebie when she was looking for recommendations.

Anyone know how much she paid for her house? The job she's doing on her garden and it's overlooked seemingly by three other houses 🫣 two sides and back.

Anyone know how much she paid for her house? The job she's doing on her garden and it's overlooked seemingly by three other houses 🫣 two sides and back.
I thought this as well. If I was that well off I’d defo have a place with a lot more privacy.

Reactions: 4