Dr Laura GP #4 A pity party just for one, stays in bed with no work done

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is always drama with her and yes, a really poor GP to her own kids.
Wonder did she bring a big suitcase full of meds again this year?
Also, wonder why the parents didn’t go? Like that’s a big deal. Expensive holiday all booked and they pull out last minute

Reactions: 9
Nothing about this holiday looks remotely appealing or "aspirational" to me. Wouldn't personally be bothered with going to Thailand anyway, though. But it literally looks like the exact same sun holiday you could have in Spain for a fraction of the cost and upheaval. I'm not a sun holiday person myself anyway (as in, normally do city breaks where you're on the go all day and only this year went to Croatia for a week where it was great to have pools in the hotel to swim in at the end of the absolutely roasting days, but I couldn't lie by a pool all day anywhere. I'd go out of my mind with boredom. Luckily have a partner who is the same so we tend to be up and about all day seeing things. Sorry for the me-rail!).

I hope her Mum is not unwell again. It was very strange to pull out last minute. Though I would assume she would not go in this case (though ......).

She's a GP by name only. She never seems to be upskilling (only attends skincare brand conferences) and she has literally said loads of times that she doesn't really do GP work anymore (though then says she prescribes Ozempic and other drugs to presumably people coming in for Botox). Her knowledge seems extremely limited. She crammed and passed the exams, big whoop. She has essentially no working experience of being a GP so has seen very little.

Also, Jesus, she loves herself and she ain't anything special (sorry).

Reactions: 16
I just think those Christmases when your kids are so small and all santa believing are so so precious....love Thailand but that is an adult desired holiday ...not for the children

Reactions: 14
Looks like a borefest, like how many massages does a pampered princess need on a holiday ? I'm bored off my tits with her updates ! And as for mani/ pedis for the young girls- seriously 🙄- plenty time for that when they are older

Reactions: 6
Did she actually post on that reel she works 24/7 when at home...
sure she always on days off, work trips and big holidays...and in bed before 9...its victoria that does the treatments, doubt laura pack tge orders,her appointments are scant enough and she seems to regularly cancel her appointments on her clients....

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This woman is truly delusional and so out of touch with reality I'm actually worried for her at this stage - 'works 24/7 '- like is she having a laugh 🤔🤔. Bangkok in 35 degree heat - perfect for the smallies - well done Laura and Ross - and he must be every bit as deluded as her to allow it all to go on around him - or he just buries his head in his Mario games 😛. Enjoy it guys, no one here is one iota jealous of ye, wouldn't swop even if you gave me free skincare for life ! In fact I'd run a mile from you

• Heart
It’s really not nice the way she says she works hard to give her family these experiences- what about Ross? He works too.
Also I refuse to believe that the endless money she has spent in the last few years has come from her clinic - what about set up costs? A business like that wouldn’t make too much in the first couple of years surely. There has to be more to it

Only children I’ve ever heard of that love a suncream. It must be the truly mystical power of suncream from a “cult” brand tube and not a Nivea one, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Christ above. Her last posts today. For all her treatments, botox etc. She genuinely looks older than her years.

Reactions: 9
Boo bleeping hoo Laura. Jet lagged after your three weeks in Thailand.
heart breaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Boo bleeping hoo Laura. Jet lagged after your three weeks in Thailand.
heart breaking.
She put her small children through that horrendously long flight and 3 weeks in extreme heat, for her own selfish reasons. But we’re supposed to feel sorry for her now as they’re waking up too early. Their little body clocks must be all over the place. But once Laura got her fancy holiday, that’s all that matters.

Reactions: 14
Christ above. Her last posts today. For all her treatments, botox etc. She genuinely looks older than her years.
A real dermatologist would stay out of the sun.
I know it’s mostly genetics, but my skin has improved so much from following dr Natalia Spierings who is 1 or 2 years older than Laura and looks much better. Saving a lot of money too.

Reactions: 8
She was a full three weeks in Thailand? No way. Three weeks? Really!!!
3 weeks of throwing the girls into kids club and getting massages for herself. And she is home and complaining already ! Time to book another holiday Laura - maybe the next one might make you happy ?

Reactions: 8
A real dermatologist would stay out of the sun.
I know it’s mostly genetics, but my skin has improved so much from following dr Natalia Spierings who is 1 or 2 years older than Laura and looks much better. Saving a lot of money too.
iv just followed Natalia thank you