Dr Laura GP #4 A pity party just for one, stays in bed with no work done

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it's too hot and the kids dont like Thai food. Why couldn't she go to a nice resort in the Canaries ? Very little logic in dragging young children on long haul flights so they can be put into kids club while Mum & Dad sun lounge.

Reactions: 13
So it's too hot and the kids dont like Thai food. Why couldn't she go to a nice resort in the Canaries ? Very little logic in dragging young children on long haul flights so they can be put into kids club while Mum & Dad sun lounge.
Exactly why I thought this was a bizarre holiday choice for a mother with three young children. The holiday was for her and Ross and her parents were to be on hand as babysitters. That fell through. As hopefully it will continue to do, as she should not be relying on her elderly parents to bail her out on holidays as she has done for years.

She is in for some major shocks as the kids get older and her parents can't help out left, right and centre. She is the least maternal person I've ever seen in my life. They are purely accessories.

Her kids are far too young for a place like that. Go to somewhere in Europe for a sun holiday. You can do ultra expensive if you need to for ego purposes 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The kids are driving her crazy 🙄 not exactly like she is racing around getting last minute things sorted for Christmas......she is at nothing and she can't cope

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The kids are driving her crazy 🙄 not exactly like she is racing around getting last minute things sorted for Christmas......she is at nothing and she can't cope
Her stories actually make me so annoyed. She has 3 small gorgeous healthy little children that she dragged over to Thailand for Christmas. She's a selfish snob. Why does someone like her become a mother when she's constantly complaining about rearing them. Self entitled cow. She should do them all a favour and just go on holidays herself. By the sounds of it she's not present for them when she's in their company.

Reactions: 14
That post about the children is terrible. Imagine posting that, they are little girls that she dragged across the world for Xmas just to show off.
I hope they have a nice relationship with their daddy because she is not a nice mother

• Heart
The kids are driving her crazy cos she can’t just lie on a lounger indulging herself all day long - most of us would appreciate an hour of peace. Not Laura, she needs weeks at a time

Reactions: 11
Ya know who lies on loungers in peace Laura ? Child free people. Kids must be been something to tick off her list because maternal she ain’t. Someone I follow is in Goa with her toddlers and the stories are like day and night. She’s horrible.

The while thing looks absolutely grim… it’s overcast, grey and frankly looks utterly joyless.

Reactions: 5
i’m all for travel, my kids have been out of ireland since they were tiny. but when you have kids your choice of dentination and activities have to be centered predominantly around what works for them. laura and her husband are incredibly selfish parents. all kids that age want to do is go to bed and wake up to see their gifts and wonder who might have heard santa. there was no reason other than to make themselves feel a step above others to take this trip.
kids clubs and lying around when they should be opening gifts and playing with her kids. they are a useless pair

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Does anyone know does Laura have any siblings ? Not sure if I've ever heard her mention a brother or sister ? Christmas is such a lovely family time - maybe she's an only child?

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know does Laura have any siblings ? Not sure if I've ever heard her mention a brother or sister ? Christmas is such a lovely family time - maybe she's an only child?
She definitely has a brother. Not sure about Ross, his family is in UK I think 🤔

Reactions: 2
Hand foot and mouth the little one has. She must be freaked. Dragging the poor kids half way around the world. Shes so unlikeable.

Reactions: 8
Hand foot and mouth the little one has. She must be freaked. Dragging the poor kids half way around the world. Shes so unlikeable.
Then back to her sunlounger with her big smug grin. I cannot understand a holiday like that with young kids over Christmas. They should be enjoying their holidays with family and friends.

Reactions: 10
Then back to her sunlounger with her big smug grin. I cannot understand a holiday like that with young kids over Christmas. They should be enjoying their holidays with family and friends.
could she not diagnose that herself? No way I go to a hospital for hand, foot and mouth

Reactions: 8