Dr Laura GP #4 A pity party just for one, stays in bed with no work done

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe this doll is a GP.... her trying to explain nurofen and calpol she seems so unsure its basics like 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I cannot believe this doll is a GP.... her trying to explain nurofen and calpol she seems so unsure its basics like 🙈🙈🙈
Talk about waffling 🤪 not the place I'd be going for medical advice 🙄

Also prior to that she says she hasn't heard anything about the new nationwide deposit recycling scheme, then says she doesn't watch the news or listen to the radio as it's too depressing, can she not put two and two together there? Then she says she drinks loads of coke, each to their own but as a doctor I don't think that's a great flex...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Talk about waffling 🤪 not the place I'd be going for medical advice 🙄

Also prior to that she says she hasn't heard anything about the new nationwide deposit recycling scheme, then says she doesn't watch the news or listen to the radio as it's too depressing, can she not put two and two together there? Then she says she drinks loads of coke, each to their own but as a doctor I don't think that's a great flex...
Doesn’t watch the news - but yet an expert on the Middle East…

Mom brain v Dad brain. How did she come up with that???? Never been done before on Instagram. Except all her thinking would be more like .... hmmmm where will I buy some unflattering really expensive clothes. .. could I have another top-up of Botox in the same week, I need to book another getaway from the kids ....

Ross should be insulted.
Making out she does everything and ironing as well? Doubt that. Bet she pays someone to do that

Reactions: 2
What 'busy' working Mum of 3 young children sits down on a Sunday morning to watch a movie while they are being minded by someone else- does she not have any jobs to do around the house ? I'm.baffled by the carry on of this one . If I did have someone to offload my children onto I'd have a million and one other things to do before watching a movie - but she is SOOOOO busy and never gets a moment to herself ?!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
What 'busy' working Mum of 3 young children sits down on a Sunday morning to watch a movie while they are being minded by someone else- does she not have any jobs to do around the house ? I'm.baffled by the carry on of this one . If I did have someone to offload my children onto I'd have a million and one other things to do before watching a movie - but she is SOOOOO busy and never gets a moment to herself ?!
And couldn’t get back to sleep after waking at 8am?? Her kids obvious stayed with her parents last night. She’s a ball of contradictions this yoke.

Reactions: 3
I see herself and Dr Doireann are cosying up and Laura is even changing her stance on supplements. Speaking at Doireann’s stand at a beauty evens. They are all the same, a bunch of charlatans

• Sick
Reactions: 8
What’s her stance on supplements now? I can’t watch her anymore as it incited absolute rage inside me!
Sure she changes her tune to make money, like botox!

She says she thinks they do work now but honesty any GP worth their salt will say they DO NOT unless you have a diagnosed vitimin deficiency. Id say Corina Tolan is raging on her post about Vit A too as she basically doesnt mention Environ as she doesnt rate it.

She is unbelievable, bet she would love the Revive or Symprove gig all the others have

Reactions: 1
Did this flute really, honestly casually reply to an IG question - “might have skin cancer”…

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Did this flute really, honestly casually reply to an IG question - “might have skin cancer”…
I've been suffering with a lot of dry skin patches lately and ended up googling skin cancer after reading her reply to that person 😳

I've been suffering with a lot of dry skin patches lately and ended up googling skin cancer after reading her reply to that person 😳
I have a dry patch on my forhead and my granny was that's Cancer, it was dry skin noting moo goo baby moisturiser couldn't sort it out!!!

In her Q&A she said she went out on the
Piss basically with her daughters school principle. I know the school they are in too . I just don’t understand why she brags about that . I find that piece of information so distasteful

Reactions: 9
In her Q&A she said she went out on the
Piss basically with her daughters school principle. I know the school they are in too . I just don’t understand why she brags about that . I find that piece of information so distasteful
Thought same, stupid thing to say. She more than likely 'bumped into her' out in town I'd imagine.

The principal in that school is old enough, so I doubt she has been “on the piss” for years . Had a glass of wine or two maybe.
What a dose

Reactions: 4
Is there ever a week when she is not "sick". Smug as you like, in bed. Resting for next week's holiday.

Reactions: 7
Only home from holiday and already planning another one for June 🤯 I don’t know how they all do it. I’m obviously doing something wrong.

Reactions: 8