Dr Laura GP #2 will sell ya SPF for the right fee but on the beg to reno the gaff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I try not to comment on anyone’s appearance as I feel ‘each to their own’ etc but what in under Jesus did she wear to the child’s christening🙈🙈 it’s WOEFUL! Like it’s just…there are no words. And her hair looks greasy?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I try not to comment on anyone’s appearance as I feel ‘each to their own’ etc but what in under Jesus did she wear to the child’s christening🙈🙈 it’s WOEFUL! Like it’s just…there are no words. And her hair looks greasy?
I unfollowed after the flippant comment of Ross beating her,but had to have a look there dear God it's awful and the hair🙈

Reactions: 2
You can be sure it was very expensive!

Reactions: 5
Even today though. Shares outfits and T-shirt’s etc. Expensive does not equal stylish for duck sake she has a grand shape and she drowns it in random oversized tatt

Reactions: 4
She was out with a load of Instagram drs from uk which will probably increase her followers. Is it me or does she always seem to be on holidays? I don’t get how a gp could have so much time off

She is such a shocker. Just so grabby. Does she not realize how awful it looks?!
We’ll all that tagging has provided her with all new free baby stuff, a few free hotel stays, some of the contents of her house……and lots more

Reactions: 3
Just went on to her profile for the first time in a few weeks there. Her bio now has "media expert" in it. Is she being facetious or sincere?! Dear Lord, the arrogance! A qualified GP for all of a year or so and she's touting herself as a medical expert available to the media? Her and Dr. Doireann have the same endgame goal. Tv/media doctors is all they're in it for, not the vocation.

Also, re all the skin clinic new treatments. Surely establishing and honing a limited programme of treatments and become very experienced in those is a more savvy and responsible approach than adding every "in" treatment that comes along to your offerings and spending more time jetting off to trainings than actually in the clinic? Just a thought. I wouldn't go NEAR her with my face, sorry!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s really coming across as having money to burn this weekend. Flying upper class, first class on the train, jump in the taxi - must be costing an absolute fortune

She’s really coming across as having money to burn this weekend. Flying upper class, first class on the train, jump in the taxi - must be costing an absolute fortune
The expression money screams, wealth whispers comes to mind.

Reactions: 4
Can all be claimed back as business expenses.

I really don’t understand how a gp can feel that being in partnership with a pharmacy is ok. Whatever about kitchens and clothing- a pharmacy?!

On a different note, was in Galway for a wedding on the weekend. Randomly walked past her place, she is kidding herself if she thinks she lives in Salthill. I’d say it’d take about an hour to walk there! Insane.

Reactions: 3
Says she was stood up by two friends this evening and it seems one of them is The Fabulous Pharmacist

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.