Dr Laura GP #2 will sell ya SPF for the right fee but on the beg to reno the gaff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did a bit of searching and I think this is the place to report influencers in Ireland, https://www.asai.ie/make-a-complaint/make-a-complaint/
Also from the ASAI: https://www.asai.ie/wp-content/uplo...nfluencer-Marketing-Communications-Feb-21.pdf
I am interested to know about Medical Council rules for their members regarding accepting gifts and effectively double jobbing as an influencer. Does all this stuff get declared to the Revenue???!!!!

She's a bit rough looking after today's torture:eek:. I'd say she'll be in pain tomorrow. And red as hell. Not to mention when the peeling starts. Gonna be sore. How will she know, in a few month's, which treatments worked best? Provided they do actually work!?
She had ultherapy a few weeks ago, after which she made those abhorrent comments. Nothing wrong with doing different treatments a few weeks apart as part of a plan but she seems to be being very aggressive and throwing everything at her face at once at the moment. Rather than taking a measured approach and being able to assess the results of individual treatments. Like you said, how is she going to determine what's making a difference if she's doing a million things all at once. Can't say I've been watching her the last couple of weeks so don't know whether the 3k ultherapy was worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She wont necessarily have peeling. Ive seen first had the results of this treatment. A lady that worked at my hairdressers had this done. Looked like little tattoo marks when I saw her first but this lady was a heavy smoker, very wrinkled skin especially across the lip line and she looked 10 years younger when it healed.

Here’s lovely laura herself making a joke of domestic violence.

Incase anyone was wondering; here is how you complain about a doctor to the medical council. I’ve attached their contact details too. And just incase anyone forgets lovely laura’s proper name: it’s Dr Laura Lenihan and her practice address is Upper Clybaun Rd, Knocknacarra, Galway, H91 F209. Her registration number with the Irish medical council as per irelandstats.com is: 406336.

Medical Council
In cases where you feel there has been professional misconduct, you should refer your case to the Medical Council. The Medical Council is the regulator for all doctors working in Ireland, including GPs.
Contact details
Medical Council
Kingram House
Kingram Place
Dublin 2
Ireland
Web: www.medicalcouncil.ie
Phone: 01 498 3100 or 01 498 3112
Email: [email protected]

Just for anyone who was wondering what the Medical Councils reply was-

Pathetic.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Oh dear. She's giving herself a mini facial tonight! Wouldn't have thought that's a good idea as skin still healing from needling. Really opening up herself to serious sun damage. Even with spf. Not very professional, IMO anyhow.

Reactions: 7
Bitta tea on the instafamous gp. I'm in danger of outing my cousin but she gave me her blessing on this. My cousin did grad medicine with Laura. Laura is not a popular doctor. WhatsApp messages were flying when she was posting about how fun she was in college. Her classmates are not impressed. My cousin finds it laughable and disgraceful that ANY doc uses their account to BEG. She's not the only 1 to think DrLauraGP is greedy and a embarrassment. My cousin is very happy that she has not had to deal with Laura and her attitude since college. I'll ask her for more T next time I see her. Her peers are not surprised that Laura follows the cash.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh dear. She's giving herself a mini facial tonight! Wouldn't have thought that's a good idea as skin still healing from needling. Really opening up herself to serious sun damage. Even with spf. Not very professional, IMO anyhow.
Ouch the amount of trauma, controlled yet still trauma!! Like that's okay if you have money to spare, heavily discounted treatments and freebies galore. Double bonus is she can't know what worked soooo she will claim everything made a difference.

Short term positive gains equal long term negative consequences.

Doubtful any Consultant Dermatologists would recommend her approach.

Reactions: 3
Exfoliating four days after microneedling?! I'd have no face left!!! 😂😂😂 She must have seriously thick skin....in both senses of the word.

Ouch the amount of trauma, controlled yet still trauma!! Like that's okay if you have money to spare, heavily discounted treatments and freebies galore. Double bonus is she can't know what worked soooo she will claim everything made a difference.

Short term positive gains equal long term negative consequences.

Doubtful any Consultant Dermatologists would recommend her approach.
No way a Derm (or even any highly trained medical aesthetician) would be advising to go in there with all that after microneedling. You'd be told to lay off pretty much everything except gentle cleansing and moisturising for a week.

Reactions: 4
Did ye see Ross in the background of the video of her trying on the jacket and he was topless?? Why die neither of them think not to record until he was dressed !

Reactions: 2
Did ye see Ross in the background of the video of her trying on the jacket and he was topless?? Why die neither of them think not to record until he was dressed !
I just watched her stories and came me on to see was I the only one who thought that was bizarre 😂 he's faffing around in the background with no top on.....strange to post I thought.

The haul itself....good god. 320 euro for a t shirt?!?! It's ridiculous looking aside from the price. Honestly even if money was no object, who pays that for a shite looking casual top? I could think of much better investment pieces to splurge on. Money can buy you everything but taste.

The money seems endless.

Reactions: 6
How is she promoting her skin care clinic when she isn’t even a dermatologist?

Reactions: 3
So she's disappointed that her Mum who has cancer can't come to Kelly's with them to mind the kids?! Did I hear that right?!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
So she's disappointed that her Mum who has cancer can't come to Kelly's with them to mind the kids?! Did I hear that right?!
That’s what she said. I was wondering what her plans are when she asked about dress code for dinner the other night - asking if parents take the kids out for dinner first, and then go out themselves 🙄. No Laura I think people spend time with their kids when on holiday with them..,.she’ll be looking for babysitters every night!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.