Dr Laura GP #2 will sell ya SPF for the right fee but on the beg to reno the gaff for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Fatface

Chatty Member
Weird that she shared a positive ovulation test rather than a positive pregnancy test - just goes to show it’s all made up!

Fatface

Chatty Member
What’s made up?
I just thought it was strange that she shared the picture of an ovulation test then said she only took a pregnancy test cos a patient was pregnant - I linked the two together and thought, that’s not even a pregnancy test. But maybe I was being extra grumpy last night

brandambassador

VIP Member
I just thought it was strange that she shared the picture of an ovulation test then said she only took a pregnancy test cos a patient was pregnant - I linked the two together and thought, that’s not even a pregnancy test. But maybe I was being extra grumpy last night
No I thought the same. She always said she got pregnant the first month she ever tried. So doesn’t make sense

nolite

A sponsored live with the Panelling Centre about her kitchen (I presume, didn't and won't watch) this evening. Wonder if the bank who gave her the 100k loan for her medical degree follow her.

nolite

In the hairdressers again today and out last night. How many days does she actually work in the clinic? Is it 3? God the Insta life must be lucrative.

mteigm

Tough life; out last night, hairdresser and skin clinic today then packing for the adare manor. She’ll need a holiday after all that galavanting; surely someone could get her a #SP holiday?

nolite

Tough life; out last night, hairdresser and skin clinic today then packing for the adare manor. She’ll need a holiday after all that galavanting; surely someone could get her a #SP holiday?
I thought her next holiday was in August or so she said before. Must just be a quick weekend to one of the most expensive hotels in the country she managed to squeeze into her hectic schedule, so. Tagged them too so they know to prepare the room with teddies, champagne, other Insta worthy freebies. Wonder will the ultherapy (free? Gifted?) do anything for the brass neck.

nolite

She’s hardly bringing the kids to Adare manor ? The ‘formal’ outfits were questionable !
Tignam dragged hers there the other week! I agree, wouldn't personally be somewhere I'd bring kids, so maybe it is just her and Ross.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks