Dr Laura GP #2 will sell ya SPF for the right fee but on the beg to reno the gaff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she delete those stories? Missed them on Instagram but they don’t seem to be on war against Instagrammers either. What did she say?

Did she delete those stories? Missed them on Instagram but they don’t seem to be on war against Instagrammers either. What did she say?
She said "I'm sitting here in the hotel having a glass of wine, two people bailed on me for dinner tonight, you know who you are" or something like that in the first one. Then in the next one she was like "You know when you have a great day but also a s£&% day?" and gave the camera a look.

They were vague but also kind of passive aggressive and childish. Maybe say it privately to the people that bailed on you?

Reactions: 5
Of course she pulled a few strings and got her passport sorted. Different story for us joe soaps.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
How does she not realise how badly she comes across?!
Emailed 3 TD’s (from her “Dr” account I’m sure!) to ensure they get to go on another bleeping holiday.

• Heart
There is no way anything she did made a difference/ the 2 johnnies asked for help weeks ago for a friend and they said twice on their podcast they were in contact with so many people and TDs and it made no difference! She’s just acting as if her begging did make a difference when the truth is it was probably just due around now. Imagine the notions of this one ringing TDs. The 2 johnnies did it to actually see would it make a difference and they made a joke out of it!

Reactions: 1
She’s full of tit. There is no way her emailing made a difference. The passport office works to its own beat and rightly so.

Reactions: 3
She said "I'm sitting here in the hotel having a glass of wine, two people bailed on me for dinner tonight, you know who you are" or something like that in the first one. Then in the next one she was like "You know when you have a great day but also a s£&% day?" and gave the camera a look.

They were vague but also kind of passive aggressive and childish. Maybe say it privately to the people that bailed on you?
Didn’t the fabulous pharmacist respond on her stories saying one of them was her

Is she ever working in the clinic?!?! I only dip in and out lately so not very au fait with what she's up to but she always seems to be at a training or PR thing. Find it amazing people would attend her. She's not long qualified and spends more time swanning around promoting herself than actually training or upskilling.

And, I'm sorry, I've had that lip loosening Friday night glass of wine......she really isn't a great advertisement for what she's peddling.

Didn’t the fabulous pharmacist respond on her stories saying one of them was her
Oh did she 😮 I don't follow her or know her really so wouldn't be on my radar. Did she say it in a jokey way or was she exonerating herself?

Not condoning bailing on people of course, but also think it's beyond petty and inappropriate/unprofessional to raise it on your Instagram profile.

She’s full of tit. There is no way her emailing made a difference. The passport office works to its own beat and rightly so.
Do we think so? I've seen quite a few people in recent weeks complaining and then suddenly get it like the next day (literally, in one case) or soon after? Think I was lucky I did my renewal application just a week or so before the mad rush (in laws are Spanish and had to go over).

Maybe I'm just cynical and I'd really love to believe social media begging made no difference (cos why should it), but I feel like maybe there are some trades being made

Last edited:
Maybe I’m wrong but I could’ve sworn the fabulous pharmacist said one was her, did anyone else see that?

Reactions: 3
Maybe I’m wrong but I could’ve sworn the fabulous pharmacist said one was her, did anyone else see that?
Yes I saw that! She apologised for flaking but she's parenting a teen. These people live on another planet communicating through passive aggressive Insta stories despite being highly educated, professional women. It's a higher end version of the "can't say too much here, place is full of snakes" Facebook statuses:LOL:

• Haha
She did - she said she felt bad but the day had got away from her and she’s adjusting to life with teenagers to bring places. Not everyone with three kids gets as much free time as dr Laura

Reactions: 1
She did - she said she felt bad but the day had got away from her and she’s adjusting to life with teenagers to bring places. Not everyone with three kids gets as much free time as dr Laura
3 kids and a business and being a dr. She is going to have no experience of being an actual GP

Very quiet from Dr Laura since the drunken night in Dublin. Back from the holidays now, she obviously took her daughter out of school for at least a week. Tut tut.

I feel so bitter after watching her story tonight and her answering that she wouldn’t recommend going on hols with under 3 year olds and that she’s booking a holiday with Ross to Dubai next.

the luxury and then gloating that your able to even do that with three small kids minded at home makes me envious ! We had our holiday with two smallies recently and yes it’s a lot of work when your away but it is what a family holiday is !! Then her saying it was so stressful and to be able to leave the kids so she can have a trip without them and wants recommendations…. Wouldn’t we all love that as parents but not many of us can do it . She needs to read the room a bit
More I think

• Heart
Yep, totally agree, moaning about the holiday. Plenty of people would only love a trip away, never mind a two week all inclusive at a 5 star hotel! Also, she got let down by a therapist it seems, so maybe she realises with a new business you shouldn’t swan off for a fortnight! I don’t understand why people book to see her. She is not a dermatologist, she is someone who likes skincare with a degree in medicine.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lying in bed at 9am on a Monday morning - a night in the spare room just to get a break. Has she not just been on holiday? And London? And Dublin? Her husband must have the patience of a saint.
Never known anyone so privileged moan so much and so completely unaware of it - read the room woman.
Gets me that she always says she wanted loads of kids - she doesn’t actually seem to like them that much

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh god she just can’t read the room.
Forget the kids even, surely she has to go to work like the rest of us? Or is she just in bed if she has no appointments?

And the mattress she’s going to share? Give me a break! Constantly on the beg, this time for food recs.

Seriously. I’ve unfollowed. She’s just so so boring and has moved away from her (sometimes very useful) medical stuff and become just a crappy influencer.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh god she just can’t read the room.
Forget the kids even, surely she has to go to work like the rest of us? Or is she just in bed if she has no appointments?

And the mattress she’s going to share? Give me a break! Constantly on the beg, this time for food recs.

Seriously. I’ve unfollowed. She’s just so so boring and has moved away from her (sometimes very useful) medical stuff and become just a crappy influencer.
Same . I’ve just unfollowed her too . That Q&A Yesterday and then her stories from her lying in bed this morning was the last straw for me . People need to cop on to her and stop making appointments she wouldn’t be as smug then. As said above she’s not a Derm and only has an interest in skincare

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.