Dr Laura GP #2 will sell ya SPF for the right fee but on the beg to reno the gaff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a look there. She was lying in bed last night passive-aggressively alluding to being "let down"- i.e. someone must have backed out of a job offer (which she refers to again in a later post- for the well defined role of an experienced skin therapist, social media professional with receptionist duties)...seriously, no wonder people might have second thoughts about that.......sounds like she just wants a skin therapist who will double as a receptionist/marketing person rather than paying two people to fill these two completely distinct positions. Anyway, it's the height of unprofessionalism to be bad mouthing people like that on a social media platform. People back out of jobs for many reasons. It happens. Be a professional and deal with it.

And yes, the self pity and narcissism is insane. She has been constantly away since August and she's still moping around and complaining. She's never in the bloody clinic from what I can see. Swipe ups for BT and Cult Beauty now I see?! Sickened.

I feel so bitter after watching her story tonight and her answering that she wouldn’t recommend going on hols with under 3 year olds and that she’s booking a holiday with Ross to Dubai next.

the luxury and then gloating that your able to even do that with three small kids minded at home makes me envious ! We had our holiday with two smallies recently and yes it’s a lot of work when your away but it is what a family holiday is !! Then her saying it was so stressful and to be able to leave the kids so she can have a trip without them and wants recommendations…. Wouldn’t we all love that as parents but not many of us can do it . She needs to read the room a bit
More I think
And were the parents not with them? Thought I saw an older man in the photos she posted. Nice to have built in free babysitters for the dinners out!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
As far as I can recall, yes her parents went with them! Cant understand why she came on a few months ago looking for holiday recommendations, when she obviously had every intention of going to the place that they went to! Her parents have been going there for over 20yrs!! Just on to gloat... she really annoys me. Glad that the person left her in the lurch. Now she might actually have to do some work herself. As a start up business, you'd imagine that she wouldn't have much funding for staff, etc. But they are so loaded, its actually mind blowing. She's too full of herself to give just anyone a facial. Probably only does that for the real rich ladies that come her way. With too much time & money on their hands. Her own skin isn't even in great shape. Between her and S Battle😡😡😡. The 2 most spoilt rich bi##h#s on insta for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Totally agree about money- couldn’t care less how much you have, but don’t moan when you clearly have a lot more than most.

Maybe she should be reminded that most of the colleagues she graduated with (the graduation she ‘forgot’ to virtually attend?) are working very difficult hours, dealing with covid, an over stretched hse and can’t afford to flounce around in their own derm clinic.

Reactions: 4
So, she had a great night sleep. Whipee. What gp/working person has time to post a video of how they slept on a weekday morning?? The kids won't be long figuring out where mammy is. What is it with these rich/insta people and their kids? Its like they give birth to them like some sort of trophy and then seem to get fed up of them? Its really sad. I can't see her having much compassion as a gp. She probably rescheduled all of her facial clients, until she gets some minion in to do her work for her. And what's with the constant croaky voice. Really annoying.

Reactions: 6
Looks like she is trying to blend 2 roles into one. The pay would want to be good to attract.

Reactions: 2
As far as I can recall, yes her parents went with them! Cant understand why she came on a few months ago looking for holiday recommendations, when she obviously had every intention of going to the place that they went to! Her parents have been going there for over 20yrs!! Just on to gloat... she really annoys me. Glad that the person left her in the lurch. Now she might actually have to do some work herself. As a start up business, you'd imagine that she wouldn't have much funding for staff, etc. But they are so loaded, its actually mind blowing. She's too full of herself to give just anyone a facial. Probably only does that for the real rich ladies that come her way. With too much time & money on their hands. Her own skin isn't even in great shape. Between her and S Battle😡😡😡. The 2 most spoilt rich bi##h#s on insta for sure.
Sorry, I didn't mean to sound flippant about the realities of being a start up and paying two other employees. Just the fact she is always away, out for dinner/drinks, getting hair and nails done, etc., gives the impression money is not an issue. Also, even just take on one member of staff (the skin therapist) and do the packing and admin yourself until you have built the business up. Or, here's a thought, be more present in the clinic and just work solo for the time being. That's what several places I know did before expanding....they established a solid foundation. It's tough initially but that's the trade off of being self employed in that sort of industry. She comes across utterly miserable and always alluding to being stressed (not sure taking to the bed and posting it all over Insta when you have a professional set back is a good look). I think she wanted the status and shine of having her own clinic and went in all guns blazing, but I think she has bitten off far more than she can chew and that realisation is dawning on her. Also, again as others have said, I maintain that it's ridiculously early in her career to have launched herself like this as she's only a recently qualified GP with little skin experience.

Also, don't have three babies if you're not prepared for the reality. She seems to really almost resent them lately. 😞

Last edited:
So, she had a great night sleep. Whipee. What gp/working person has time to post a video of how they slept on a weekday morning?? The kids won't be long figuring out where mammy is. What is it with these rich/insta people and their kids? Its like they give birth to them like some sort of trophy and then seem to get fed up of them? Its really sad. I can't see her having much compassion as a gp. She probably rescheduled all of her facial clients, until she gets some minion in to do her work for her. And what's with the constant croaky voice. Really annoying.
Totally agree. It’s like they just have kids for appearances

To be in bed at 9am.on school morning.... christ I'm on my second school run by that time my eldest goes to school at 7.50 and the other one dropped for 9.10 then running for appointments for my youngest.... 8 am on a Saturday is a sleep in this house my youngest is 2 doesn't nap during the day he's in bed for 7 half 7 depending on activities of the others...

I'd love a holiday abroad instead I'm worried ho to afford santa for my kids.... she really not in touch with the real world my eldest is hard work but I rarely complaine ... generally when I'm tired!!! But its parenting its part and parcel

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She dresses so dowdy ! She thinks expensive clothes makes you fashionable. She isn’t overweight but she dresses in floaty things which make her look bulky
That outfit is horrific. Those trousers are fine with heels, I have similar myself (cheaper no doubt!) but they look absolutely daft with sensible flats. That's a very unflattering photo of her, she looks very out of proportion the clothes are so badly styled/matched.

• Heart
That outfit is horrific. Those trousers are fine with heels, I have similar myself (cheaper no doubt!) but they look absolutely daft with sensible flats. That's a very unflattering photo of her, she looks very out of proportion the clothes are so badly styled/matched.
They also make her look way older than she is

I think she said before she’s really self conscious about her body/weight so she purposely wears baggy things

Is this one for real??? Just looking at her page today and Ask Me Anything (like how the f##k do you actually call yourself a gp?) 2 replies stood out as total bulls##t😡, Family life. Loved your realness🙄 and Covid. Another Lockdown? She seriously needs to look at her own page & see how contradictory she is.

Attachments

• Heart
Just back from hols and was in Paris this week but she sees no one only her parents 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That's a very heavily filtered photo on her part ironically.

Also, how can she say she hardly sees anyone 😂😂😂, even in the last few weeks she has been all over the place!

And a gift I see in her stories from this morning with no tagging/declaration from what I could make out.

• Heart
Why do people recommend stuff to these gobshites so they can get stuff gifted and the rest of us have to pay.

God she actually never stops begging - didn’t buy anything Black Friday week cos she wants it all for free!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.