Dr Laura GP #2 will sell ya SPF for the right fee but on the beg to reno the gaff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also think that it was insensitive but she also added that her kids love being with them. She could have been more sympathetic towards her mum & dad and that they’ll miss out on family time. How many times where they away this summer, must be at least three times? Fair play

Us “guys don’t miss a thing!” …she pointed the camera directly at the runners 2 snaps prior to ensure we didn’t.

To be fair though, I actually have a bit more respect for her admitting her Celine is second hand. Makes her seem like less of a gloater

Reactions: 1
She had a story with a live entertainer at Kelly's which was swiftly removed afterwards. They looked appropriately distanced from the audience etc, but perhaps the hotel asked her to remove it for Covid reasons? (Laura thinks that a wedding band singing maniac 2000, or whatever, is the height of a sophisticated night out it seems.. I hope the next number was tragedy by steps )

Reactions: 6
I saw Ross at Dublin airport on Monday morning with the baby. No Laura or other kids though!

She said on her stories yesterday that they were gone to the UK, Romy probably hadn't met his family yet.

Reactions: 2
She said on her stories yesterday that they were gone to the UK, Romy probably hadn't met his family yet.
Oh I assumed as much. I was just disappointed not to see her in person and it was strange seeing someone you recognise off a social media platform in person! That's all I meant by the comment!

Weirdly I saw her brother with the other kids today in Galway 🙈 the fact I recognised them freaked me out a bit !

Reactions: 1
Weirdly I saw her brother with the other kids today in Galway 🙈 the fact I recognised them freaked me out a bit !
Yes, it was such a weird feeling! Makes me so glad I've no kind of "profile" on these things. I'd hate to be recognised, but moreover I'd hate my extended family to be recognised by proxy. But she puts them out there so not my fault I have eyes 😂

Reactions: 3
Posting kids in their uniforms is not on in my opinion. Anyone can find out where she goes to school. Give the kids some privacy ffs.

Reactions: 6
Every thing about Dr Laura GP screams tacky greedy and miserly. And no Laura I'm not jealous. I find how you live your life to be morally bankrupt. The epitome of smug self serving and attention seeking 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is the polar opposite to the Mercedes brand..classy, elegant. She can never just get something without putting it up on the gram. It like her life is a checklist of getting things

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.