Dr Laura GP #2 will sell ya SPF for the right fee but on the beg to reno the gaff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is going for growth does anyone really know?
Is it money or just a load of knob heads praising each other

Reactions: 2
Thread tittle suggestion:
About the kids she moans and moans, she’s not too happy that she has gall stones!

Reactions: 12
Asking everyone where to put tit in her house... Styling up the place ahead of the weekend party?? She can't make any decisions for herself. Where should I go on holiday? Where should I put this mirror? What will I wear?

Reactions: 6
No…. Her child there really trying to interact with her mam and just being ignored. I’m not an insta hun obvs, but like, if I was like Laura and trying to be, I’d put the phone down, tend to my child privately, and then come back and finish the beggy Mitchell vid.

Reactions: 6
No…. Her child there really trying to interact with her mam and just being ignored. I’m not an insta hun obvs, but like, if I was like Laura and trying to be, I’d put the phone down, tend to my child privately, and then come back and finish the beggy Mitchell vid.

That was heartbreaking 💔 a few seconds to please the child and then get back to doing what you were doing

Reactions: 3
Yeah, she's not as savvy as she thinks to have posted that. 😬 Also, her house is just so basic and blah, like her to be honest.

I really don't get what she's going for. Like, her Instagram is so confused. One minute it's lives on psoriasis and then she's showing us a Marks and Spencer vase and begging for Colour Wow hair products. I guess that really just proves that the degree is being leveraged to add more credibility to her account/clinic......being a qualified hun perhaps gets you more freebies?! I don't know, am not a hun. But she certainly doesn't come across as loving medicine like it's a vocation. Ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her house has a lot of larger spaces and I think the make that work you have to be clever and know what your doing.

Yeah, she's not as savvy as she thinks to have posted that. 😬 Also, her house is just so basic and blah, like her to be honest.

I really don't get what she's going for. Like, her Instagram is so confused. One minute it's lives on psoriasis and then she's showing us a Marks and Spencer vase and begging for Colour Wow hair products. I guess that really just proves that the degree is being leveraged to add more credibility to her account/clinic......being a qualified hun perhaps gets you more freebies?! I don't know, am not a hun. But she certainly doesn't come across as loving medicine like it's a vocation. Ever.

There is no character, as for those chairs they lool loke they belong in the waiting room, theres no lofe in tje house os all creams not much color saying that mines magnoila but we only moved on a year ago but my 2 year old took care of that he has added coulor all pver the house!!!!

• Haha
Her house has a lot of larger spaces and I think the make that work you have to be clever and know what your doing.
True. I was referring more to the fact that everything in it is very plain, beige, white, etc. But super expensive, obviously (or #gifted) 😂 I mean that's clearly her taste (or what she thinks her taste should be based on studying other people's Instagrams and asking her followers, which seems to be how she makes decisions). Not for me as I like colour and some character. Also seems quite child unfriendly colour scheme wise in terms of stuff getting ruined!!

So she got botox
And some lip filler
And just so we know that doesn’t change the skin, just the muscles, well the thing is Laura, this smoothed your skin and gives a better appearance than your over priced creams and serums.
Is this not a complete about turn for her?

Reactions: 8
So how fair is it to sell those extremely overpriced serums and creams while having her own face frozen with botox.

Reactions: 4
Her teeth are terrible I think, so fake and huge looking, like dentures. I am not a fan of veneers in general, I hope this fad goes away

So how fair is it to sell those extremely overpriced serums and creams while having her own face frozen with botox.
I’m not a fan of this charlatan at all, but Botox will rid you of lines for a few months while creams and serums will work on skin texture, tone etc. But knowing this one she will claim it’s not just the Botox that rid her of her lines! 🙄

Wow, she really has it made with the parents! They go on all the family holidays with them it seems also. Yet she still has to be negative in this post. A bit of work when you arse about all week getting your teeth and Botox done won't do you any harm, love.

Obviously, it's nice and she's very lucky that her parents are so obliging with childcare, but she really is so entitled and has no idea how lucky she is to have all this free assistance with the three children she CHOSE to have yet moans about non stop (see also her posts yesterday about each child where she concedes that they DO love Romy despite her behaviour.....a 2 year old).

Attachments

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.