Dr Laura GP #2 will sell ya SPF for the right fee but on the beg to reno the gaff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to stop now, she is actually coming across as resenting her poor kids. Honest to god, she had a fabulous holiday in Mexico was it on her own with the husband and the moaning out of her now is really shocking.

Reactions: 16
As a professional worker and mother…who made a conscious decision to have her kids (and study) the way she had them. I resonate with EVERYTHING except the moaning!!!!! I thank the Lord above daily that I have my few children as I see clients who struggle to conceive and would happily swap places with me in a second! I would dearly love to have more but sadly the still births (2) and miscarriages (4) strained our ability to progress with more children in the family, I’m so happy with my amazing (surviving) children (to this day I wonder what I did right with these, and what I did wrong with the others) anyway, she’s a little self entitled princess-moanbag. SORRRRYYY….a Dr self entitled princess moanbag

Reactions: 5
Why didnt they just leave the kids at home???

Romy is 2 is called THE TERRIBLE TWOS for a reason but the child has separation anxiety if she is wanting to be stuck the laura the whoe time i know im the same with my son saying tgat iveca babysitter to take him on a Friday for 2 hours its all i can afford ...and it not forspa treatment or a break he needs to know he can survive without me

Reactions: 4
Sorry now but like make things easy for yourselves... Go to centre parcs (they have the money).... Don't b hauling toddlers off to the sun when it's gonna be a bloody nightmare..... I feel zero sympathy... You will enjoy these types of hols with ur kids when they are bigger... But no not now for sure

Reactions: 8
Maybe I'm odd but I enjoyed my holidays in the sun with my 3 kids when they were the same age as Laura's. What the hell is she moaning about it being stressful for? Zero sympathy for me. She's already had an adults only holiday ....or two....this year. Cop the f on I say.

Reactions: 7
Sounds like the little one is just having a rough time. My own have been away since they were babies and we’ve always enjoyed our holidays but you have to be realistic
I’d never expect to be kid free

Reactions: 2
This one makes my blood boil. The sense of entitlement to come on insta looking for sympathy that you dont get to relax by the pool while on holiday with 3 young kids - mind boggling 🙄. Laura - what planet are you living on ? Shut up with your painful moaning. Nobody ever said going on a sun holiday with young kids was going to be relaxing ! YOU CHOSE to have these children and YOU CHOSE to fly them off to the heat. Shock horror a 2 yr old has tantrums when away from familiar surroundings 🥴😬- get over it and get on with it.

Reactions: 5
Agree with all of the above , watched her stories once and she took the rage out in me ,
Like flip sake her poor wee baby , is only two , hauled off on a plane missing sleep , different food , up late , probably missing a daytime nap ,a complete different climate and she expects her to just perform and behave.

Just watched her stories and realised that she has her parents with her too so she has plenty of help. Yes, kids are hard work on holidays but they're hard work at home too- what was she expecting?!

Reactions: 8
January- Lanza with all the fam & her folks x 2 weeks
March - Mexico with Ross x 2 weeks
May- Spain x 4/5 days with Ross for wedding
May/June - 2 weeks in Spain with fam & her folks

she’s had almost 8 weeks of holiday and we aren’t even half way into the year.

she can’t cope with the kids as she’s never had them full time.
She works with her expensive skin appointments selling expensive stuff & prescribing the expensive stuff she sells & books a hol & is gone again.
She would be a terrible GO unavailable most of the time & couldn’t even identify herself with gallstones purely because she didn’t view herself as fat (she isn’t but you won’t always have all the indicators).
She’s a joke to the real medical professionals

Reactions: 20
My question is what the hell does the hubby do that he has that much annual leave?

Reactions: 1
My question is what the hell does the hubby do that he has that much annual leave?
whatver he does I’m pretty sure it’s IT related that he can do remotely
Yup he works for HP. Incredible benefits - he got 6 months paid paternity leave for Romy. I seriously doubt he’s getting chance to do any work on holiday though.

She’s completely taking the piss - there are 4 adults and 3 children in the group, how hard can it be?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yup he works for HP. Incredible benefits - he got 6 months paid paternity leave for Romy. I seriously doubt he’s getting chance to do any work on holiday though.

She’s completely taking the piss - there are 4 adults and 3 children in the group, how hard can it be?
No idea how my parents used to pack 3 of us into the car every summer, take the ferry to England/Wales and spend 2 weeks in a mobile home. My mother hasn't claimed to be completely traumatised by it so far. Remember we brought the Granny the first year...but she was taken as a guest and not a childminder.

She always comes on with this montage of photos to show how much she is actually doing with the kids... The guilt of moaning is kicking in perhaps. So predictable.

Reactions: 3
And it sounded like a Nanny recording the video of Romi in the pool. I know it could well be the grandmother but it’s more fun to think it’s a nanny they flew with them

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.