Dr Laura GP #2 will sell ya SPF for the right fee but on the beg to reno the gaff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you give me a clue who you go to???
Thanks for the info, really want to get Profhilo!
I don't mind at all. I'm actually horrified as Dr. Laura namechecked them in her stories yesterday.....Ora Clinic in Dublin. They were in Ranelagh but just moved to the Beacon. Laura said in a story yesterday that she's just referred a patient she saw in clinic yesterday there because she can't offer what they do or something to that effect. She said the patient is based in Dublin.......and she goes all the way to this wan in Galway?!?! Insane. I go to Dr. Edel there but I've also had Dr. Emma who was great too when Edel's baby came ahead of schedule. Maybe Laura is just looking for a freebie herself 😂
That sounds like an excellent place and the right type of practitioner! Honest, but not pushy. Listens to you and skilled enough to do just what's needed instead of giving everyone the same face. Didn't enjoy guy here in the UK trying to freeze my forehead, and it didn't even make sense when it was going against the brow lift. First time I had Botox was in Canada and he tried to get me interested in tear trough filler too. He described how he'd inject himself between patients etc and had done it to himself. At the time, he looked pretty good! Had Botox from a nurse practitioner later who said she'd worked in the same area of the city for a while and could always tell who'd been to him by the filler/way they looked. The good ones aren't known because you just look...good!
Kept an eye on him since then...and he really is not the best judge of how much he needs.

Profhilo sounds more like my cup of tea.

Has anyone tried Ultherapy or Hydrafacial? Don't want lower facial Ulthera (too many horror stories about fat loss) but wondering about brow lift.
I've been reading about the Hydrafacial, sounds interesting. Don't know anything about Ultherapy, will have a look now. Is it very intense?

Omg, he needs to step away from the needle! Jeeeeeeeeeesus 😬😬😬😬😬

Reactions: 3
I don't mind at all. I'm actually horrified as Dr. Laura namechecked them in her stories yesterday.....Ora Clinic in Dublin. They were in Ranelagh but just moved to the Beacon. Laura said in a story yesterday that she's just referred a patient she saw in clinic yesterday there because she can't offer what they do or something to that effect. She said the patient is based in Dublin.......and she goes all the way to this wan in Galway?!?! Insane. I go to Dr. Edel there but I've also had Dr. Emma who was great too when Edel's baby came ahead of schedule. Maybe Laura is just looking for a freebie herself 😂

I've been reading about the Hydrafacial, sounds interesting. Don't know anything about Ultherapy, will have a look now. Is it very intense?

Omg, he needs to step away from the needle! Jeeeeeeeeeesus 😬😬😬😬😬
Ultherapy apparently can be painful! But possibly gives a decent brow lift. Realself has stories of people saying the had fat loss after it which puts me off it elsewhere. In my mid 40s so actually don't want to lose it from my face!

He destroyed himself. It's actually a bit sad! I mean, you can buy filler online but I'd never do it to myself. Don't really think we get an accurate 3D representation of ourselves. And he must have some kind of body dysmorphia. His wife is his office manager and has the look he seems to give women. Saw people leaving looking just like that! Which is why I only had frown line Botox and then went elsewhere after a couple of times. Filler can be great, but not when everyone ends up looking the same.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ultherapy apparently can be painful! But possibly gives a decent brow lift. Realself has stories of people saying the had fat loss after it which puts me off it elsewhere. In my mid 40s so actually don't want to lose it from my face!

He destroyed himself. It's actually a bit sad! I mean, you can buy filler online but I'd never do it to myself. Don't really think we get an accurate 3D representation of ourselves. And he must have some kind of body dysmorphia. His wife is his office manager and has the look he seems to give women. Saw people leaving looking just like that! Which is why I only had frown line Botox and then went elsewhere after a couple of times. Filler can be great, but not when everyone ends up looking the same.
That is actually tragic. I remember the Dermatologist I worked for used to do her own Botox......I never understood how that was physically possible; I can't get eyeliner to match from one eye to the other 😂 Haven't seen her in years so couldn't say what she's like now, hopefully not reminiscent of that pair. I wonder at what point people with these crazily over filled faces just lose sight of what they actually look like. Clearly no one objective around them to have a quiet word and say lay off!

I think Laura had the Ultherapy last year didn't she? Full face? But she doesn't seem to have gotten it again. She seems to really be in overdrive with the treatments at the moment. She's doing a tonne all at once. Which I don't think is advised. I know my place won't even do my tiny bit of chin Botox at the same appointment as my Profhilo, just to be cautious. Have to allow a two week gap.

That is actually tragic. I remember the Dermatologist I worked for used to do her own Botox......I never understood how that was physically possible; I can't get eyeliner to match from one eye to the other 😂 Haven't seen her in years so couldn't say what she's like now, hopefully not reminiscent of that pair. I wonder at what point people with these crazily over filled faces just lose sight of what they actually look like. Clearly no one objective around them to have a quiet word and say lay off!

I think Laura had the Ultherapy last year didn't she? Full face? But she doesn't seem to have gotten it again. She seems to really be in overdrive with the treatments at the moment. She's doing a tonne all at once. Which I don't think is advised. I know my place won't even do my tiny bit of chin Botox at the same appointment as my Profhilo, just to be cautious. Have to allow a two week gap.
So true about eyeliner etc! And often thought that even if I had tons of money, wouldn't go straight to LA for a makeover because sometimes think they've lost sight of how normal people actually look.

I think she had full face. Definitely doesn't seem to have lost volume though!
And it makes sense too not to do too much at once, particularly not if the first time. Maybe if they know you're fine with both Botox and Profhilo or whatever. She's also using things that claim to stimulate collagen and are supposed to have effects over time. If you do it all at once, how do you know what works and how it will all look in 6 months?

Reactions: 2
There is a place in Galway here that do Profilo with Botox, can’t get profilo on its own.
Medaestheitcs, run by a plastics guy and a girl with years of training who has spent time in the states.
think I might go for a consult when I get a few Bob together!

maybe Laura is having a mid life crisis??
Turned 40, people diagnosing her will fall stones, that does something to a person😂😂

• Haha
The teeth… she got 10 done at €400 a pop. €4000
She's really ramping it up, even by her standards, the last few weeks! Full body makeover type thing going on!

Just for fun....(or perspective 😜):

That Cutera Flex/Emsculpt treatment is over 500 a go, from what I've seen online.

Botox.....depends (she didn't say who does hers or if she gets a freebie for being a fellow doctor), but she said full face and given one area can be 250-300, I'd says 600/700 for that. Maybe more because she got her lips done with it too (never heard of this lip flip before this week but suddenly seen it on several people's stories after hers, weirdly).

Veneers .......2/3 thousand at least? Haven't had personal experience with them but I believe they're a few hundred a tooth?

So a good few thousand in just the last couple of weeks it seems.

All slotted in between her busy holiday schedule and "work" trips. Hunza G swimsuits and 500 euro wicker beach bags pre requisite for these frequent jaunts, naturally.

I mean, people can do what they want with their own money, but her spending (in my personal opinion) is astronomical and seems sort of recklessly non-stop for a "working" mum of three with (I assume, but who knows) a mortgage, etc......and it's just so galling when she is coining it in doing f*** all but shilling product. Then trotting off with the profits to get Botox and oversized veneers 😂

• Wow
There is a place in Galway here that do Profilo with Botox, can’t get profilo on its own.
Medaestheitcs, run by a plastics guy and a girl with years of training who has spent time in the states.
think I might go for a consult when I get a few Bob together!

maybe Laura is having a mid life crisis??
Turned 40, people diagnosing her will fall stones, that does something to a person😂😂
Did you see yesterday that she said her further MRCP here was negative so it is NOT gallstones, how very dare you/us speculate 🤣🤣🤣 (Despite the Spanish scan showing small ones).

The teeth… she got 10 done at €400 a pop. €4000
Oh my God, and then the other couple of grand of treatments on top, all in the space of about a week or two!! She's really gone wild with the money in the last few weeks. I need to set up my own skin shop. No need to practice as a doctor, it seems, really. I'll just buy a degree online and slap that up on the About Me section/behind reception and the huns will come running 🤣🤣🤣

I know we always joke here about a secret lotto win or massive family wealth, but it's just madness the disposable income she seems to have!

Last edited:
Did you see yesterday that she said her further MRCP here was negative so it is NOT gallstones, how very dare you/us speculate 🤣🤣🤣 (Despite the Spanish scan showing small ones).

Oh my God, and then the other couple of grand of treatments on top, all in the space of about a week or two!! She's really gone wild with the money in the last few weeks. I need to set up my own skin shop. No need to practice as a doctor, it seems, really. I'll just buy a degree online and slap that up on the About Me section/behind reception and the huns will come running 🤣🤣🤣

I know we always joke here about a secret lotto win or massive family wealth, but it's just madness the disposable income she seems to have!
I think it has to be a lotto win - no way the clinic can be raking in that much.

Q&A yesterday about her mum - she’s still very very tired. Yet Laura has no problem leaving the 3 kids with her any chance she gets - no wonder the poor woman is tired!

• Angry
Reactions: 6

Who's this fella?

Is he a doctor?

I think it has to be a lotto win - no way the clinic can be raking in that much.

Q&A yesterday about her mum - she’s still very very tired. Yet Laura has no problem leaving the 3 kids with her any chance she gets - no wonder the poor woman is tired!
I used to laugh off the Lotto win speculation.....but now I'm starting to wonder! I remember she did a Q and A/assumptions you have about me (on her way to Adare....) and someone, quite understandably, wrote in "you're loaded" or something to that effect. She was like oh, absolutely not, but we are "comfortable". I would say her spending habits are that of someone pretty well off, not "comfortable". There doesn't seem to be any level of sacrifice or compromise as you would have even in a well earning, young family of five. It will be interesting to see down the line re budgeting for kids' education (if she sends them to private secondary, lots of after school activities, etc.), if the spending momentum remains the same.

I remain absolutely perplexed about the endless amount of annual leave Ross seems to have in his unicorn job 🤣 Amazing paternity leave also. My last job, had I had a baby while there, paid 70 per cent of your salary for 6 months of maternity leave. Paternity was two weeks at 70 per cent I think. I don't think my partner currently has anything more than the government entitlements at his current job. She had a partner there with her full time for 6 months, full pay. That is extremely rare.....but she still moaned non-stop.

Re the mother, this was exactly what came to my mind the other morning when she was saying that she gets free mornings every Sunday courtesy of parents. Awful. So selfish.

Last edited:
I must be looking at her before-and-after shot the wrong way? She looks beautiful in the green dress and eyes sunken/horse teeth in the second?

• Haha
I must be looking at her before-and-after shot the wrong way? She looks beautiful in the green dress and eyes sunken/horse teeth in the second?
They are far too big for her...she looks so much better in the first pic!

They are far too big for her...she looks so much better in the first pic!
REALLY not a fan of the teeth. Disproportionate, and look like dentures. I suppose she's at least not gone glow-in-the-dark white, but still fake.

Reactions: 4
She seems to always be putting money into her looks and clothes but she’s just not a pretty girl and as for fashion, seems to fall flat. Also, seems to talk a lot about “coming soon” to her clinic/“watch this space” re Dublin clinic, seems to be more of a talker than a do-er… who has that much time to put 100 stories/day

Reactions: 8
The difference between her and all the people she's recommending is that them being out of clinic on a training day is the exception to the rule, not vice versa like her. They tend to then be in house implementing what they have learned. How many days in clinic has she done in June? It has to be less than 5. Absolute joker.

She's clearly really riled me over the last couple of days with the non stop holiday lifestyle! Apologies, all. I'm not normally this bitchy. She just brings something out in me. 🤣

We need a new thread title soon.

Dr. Laura: Non-stop moans, but no gallstones

Apologies if anyone has said anything similar and please take theirs in preference! The phantom gall stones have to be in there though 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Can't imagine going to her for Botox when she does the course. You get good at stuff like that through knowledge, a good eye, and PRACTICE. Have had it from outstanding nurse practitioners who were doing it all day, every day...and there are doctors who just don't have the same needle skills. She seems so idle.

Reactions: 5
Details? A Chanel bag and rings? What does this mean?
Another night in a hotel by herself
Maybe I am
Just jealous!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.