Dr Laura GP #2 will sell ya SPF for the right fee but on the beg to reno the gaff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she practice as a GP at all? Or did she just do the training scheme and use it as leverage to open a skin “clinic”?
She states that she doesn't do "much" GP work. I think she claims just women's health (and possibly kids? May be wrong there). But yes, you are correct. She got the degree as a prop to add credibility to her skin clinic. It is a business, unequivocally.

Yhe throw back pictures and her and ross look the same.... amazing not having stress
I think she's always looked way older than him (I know she's a couple of years older than him). She's so drab. No advertisement for all the revolutionary treatments at her clinic, anyway.

She's on the beg again this week tagging her hotel in Spain hoping she'll shame them or some other company in to a free airport transfer by moaning about the price.

Reactions: 10
She states that she doesn't do "much" GP work. I think she claims just women's health (and possibly kids? May be wrong there). But yes, you are correct. She got the degree as a prop to add credibility to her skin clinic. It is a business, unequivocally.

I think she's always looked way older than him (I know she's a couple of years older than him). She's so drab. No advertisement for all the revolutionary treatments at her clinic, anyway.

She's on the beg again this week tagging her hotel in Spain hoping she'll shame them or some other company in to a free airport transfer by moaning about the price.
Thank you for clarifying. It’s a pity a place on the GP scheme was wasted on her, plenty of others who would have loved it, appreciated it and been great GP’s.

Reactions: 7

So true

She misses her pre baby body.
Tone deaf Laura.
Plenty of people would love the chance to have a post baby body and can’t.
She needs to get over herself

She misses her pre baby body.
Tone deaf Laura.
Plenty of people would love the chance to have a post baby body and can’t.
She needs to get over herself
She doesnt have to not miss her pre baby body just because other people cant have kids.

People are over sensitive

Reactions: 16
Can't stand the woman but she's entitled to say how she feels. You can't go through life afraid to say anything just incase someone somewhere has struggled with a related issue.
We all got baggage and it's up to everyone to deal with their own issues

Reactions: 12
Can't stand the woman but she's entitled to say how she feels. You can't go through life afraid to say anything just incase someone somewhere has struggled with a related issue.
We all got baggage and it's up to everyone to deal with their own issues
I’m really struggling with my post baby body. I feel I look like a different person, my clothes don’t fit, I don’t know what to wear, I feel somewhat self conscious that I went back to work looking so much heavier and what people think - I look like a middle aged slob.
I have tons of empathy for anyone struggling with fertility issues, but it doesn’t mean I won’t have a moan about the baby weight, saggy boobs etc. I have a sense of perspective around it but I don’t feel the need to say that when I have a moan.

Fair points, she just triggers me!
I think as a society we have gotten the approach to triggers wrong. With the exception of hate speech, bad intentions etc, I don’t think the focus should be that triggered me therefore you shouldn’t say that. I think it should be dealing with the issue so that when it or any other issue arise the person will have more resilience to deal with it.
I mean that with no disrespect to anyone struggling with any issue or to undermine the heartbreak of fertility struggles.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Never not moaning about having to bring the kids on holiday 🙄
I'd just come on to say this! Seriously what did she expect when she had her babies? This is holiday number three so far this year? Seriously stop your moaning and appreciate how damn lucky you are to be in such a privileged position. Families are struggling to pay bills, buy food and heat their homes and Laura who is on her holidays again, is finding it stressful with her children! 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'd just come on to say this! Seriously what did she expect when she had her babies? This is holiday number three so far this year? Seriously stop your moaning and appreciate how damn lucky you are to be in such a privileged position. Families are struggling to pay bills, buy food and heat their homes and Laura who is on her holidays again, is finding it stressful with her children! 🤯
100%! Yes holidays with small kids are NOTHING like holidays pre kids - but as you say, what did she expect? She’s had two holidays without kids so far this year - how many people with three young kids get that? And I’m fairly sure her parents are there too so they do have some help.
This one needs to get in the real world!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Bah, just jumped on to say same.... Hang on a sec?? Is she messing with us?? 🤔 I mean wow. Just bloody enjoy yourself. This privaliged BS is giving me rage. I can feel her eye rolling her kids, while the rest of the country would be happy with a trip to Aran.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh my god the comment about holidays with the kids being stressful while sitting and reading a book - the nerve! I’d love one bloody holiday and would gladly bring my kids

Reactions: 6
She must be trolling us. I have 3 the same age and wouldn't bother even packing a book as I know I wouldn't get near it ! What a tone deaf tool she is. God love those children - nothing but an inconvenience to her and Ross - should have left them at home ..... again 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 4
this one is a total melter. god love her on holidays with her kids. i’ve had to unfollow today.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I had hoped she would have shown us what the resort was like as it seems to be popular with the Insta huns! But all she’s done is shown a picture of a book … complaining. Who brings a book on holidays with three young children , I have two and can’t even get through a magazine

Reactions: 2
I had hoped she would have shown us what the resort was like as it seems to be popular with the Insta huns! But all she’s done is shown a picture of a book … complaining. Who brings a book on holidays with three young children , I have two and can’t even get through a magazine
Must be in line with the kids club slots??

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.