Dr Laura GP #2 will sell ya SPF for the right fee but on the beg to reno the gaff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god she said she’s dressing down this holiday because I find it hard to keep up with her fabulous stylish clothes 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The only reason she posted that sunscreen application story was to show off the Cartier bracelet.

Reactions: 6
Back in hospital for her pain

And about six more stories complaining about her BABY

Reactions: 4
Does she not know this is how kids are? spends so little time with them I suppose so maybe its a shock for her in that way..

Am blocked from her so can only go on here , but I wonder is she having panic attacks or anxiety attacks that is manifesting with pain. She is obviously finding the holiday extremely stressful with a toddler.

Reactions: 1
Am blocked from her so can only go on here , but I wonder is she having panic attacks or anxiety attacks that is manifesting with pain. She is obviously finding the holiday extremely stressful with a toddler.
Hmmm I have to say there’s interesting timing in it for sure

Reactions: 3
That’s what I thought too

Reactions: 1
Course it was bleeping gallstones
Surprise surprise. And worse when eating different (maybe fattier/richer) food on holiday.
They're very common!
Think she's had it in her head that it's overweight women (even though she apparently didn't know the 4 Fs) but that's old thinking.

Reactions: 5
I wouldn’t swap places with her - the noise of all the kids in the pool is awful and not relaxing, but she seems to forget she went on a holiday with her kids?? What does she expect!! Clearly not having a nice time and clearly wants rid of the 2yo. The husband will be running the kids club by the sounds of things 🤣

I watched her on my husbands account , very sad that they take the family on holidays and her main goal and aim is to get away from the kids . She is describing little things that happen everyday with kids on holidays like getting cuts and doing washing , hardly situations to ruin a holiday .
She really comes across now as such a spoilt entitled snob , and far too above spending time with her kids ! Shows the time spend at home with them when she really really can’t cope with everyday things

Reactions: 10
Her face is full of botox but she denies using it, is that correct??
I only started following this lady recently.....she's bizarre. Looks like she's just not great at coping with the kids. I'm guessing she has a lot of childcare or help at home usually. I haven't followed her long but don't think she has botox? If she does it's not working....her skin isn't that amazing for a self proclaimed skin wizard...very crepy around the eyes in particular. What's the backstory with her?

Reactions: 4
Her face is full of botox but she denies using it, is that correct??
I don’t think it is full of Botox. She has plenty of lines around her eyes and movement around her forehead. It looks fresher than usual but I agree with previous posters, she is not an advertisement for her clinic.

She is likely doing zero GP work. At most she may be doing a small bit of locum work. No self employed GP is able to flit off on holidays as much as Laura does. Not with their work load and lack of cover.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I dip in and out of looking at her stories. Anytime I've looked on this holiday all she is doing is whinging 🙄 obviously can't cope with her own kids. 😵💫🤯

Reactions: 5
I think she looks fine really. But reminder that expensive skincare can only do so much and a lot of people who look impeccable are genetically gifted vs had surgery/laser/injectables. Think most of the extremely expensive potions do little more than lower end.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.