Dr Laura GP #2 will sell ya SPF for the right fee but on the beg to reno the gaff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In fairness to her, she was the patient here. Hard to be objective about oneself or family.
It didn't come into the head of the doctor assessing her either.
That’s really a reflection on her “GP” knowledge and how much she’s telling us on insta. Highly unlikely the doc assessing her didn’t consider it!
It’s the first thing that came to my head… I saw a Kerry footballer (as in as athletic a man as you can get in this country!) collapse with this a few years ago.
Anyone can get gallstones and gallbladder attacks, my friend had them removed in her 20s.

Reactions: 3
It highlights her lack of knowledge and I am surprised in some ways that she posted all she did, but then again Laura THINKS she knows everything which is always dangerous.
She didn’t consider fall stones because she associates them with older, more unhealthy people which is not true.

Reactions: 4
I'm a
That’s really a reflection on her “GP” knowledge and how much she’s telling us on insta. Highly unlikely the doc assessing her didn’t consider it!
It’s the first thing that came to my head… I saw a Kerry footballer (as in as athletic a man as you can get in this country!) collapse with this a few years ago.
Anyone can get gallstones and gallbladder attacks, my friend had them removed in her 20s.
I am personally aware you can get them without fitting a certain set of characteristics.
My point was, you can't be objective or think properly or objectively for yourself as a patient.
Also if the doctor assessing her did consider it, why didn't he refer her for an out patient scan? Or let her know its a possibility should she have further pain as something to consider.
I've known many doctors who miss the obvious things when trying to diagnose themselves or their own families.

Reactions: 1
I'm a
I am personally aware you can get them without fitting a certain set of characteristics.
My point was, you can't be objective or think properly or objectively for yourself as a patient.
Also if the doctor assessing her did consider it, why didn't he refer her for an out patient scan? Or let her know its a possibility should she have further pain as something to consider.
I've known many doctors who miss the obvious things when trying to diagnose themselves or their own families.
I think medics have a tendency to either ignore and downplay things...or instantly go to worst case scenario - like she probably thought cardiac! I don't rate her as GP but do agree that you're not necessarily the best diagnostician in the moment.

Reactions: 2
Putting (probably the most expensive kind available🙄) carpet in the bathrooms🤢.

She always puts in “as a parent” to be relatable 🙄she should add “albeit a part time parent” she’s such a dose wearing that white coat then like she’s playing dress up as a dr🙄

Is it just me or does she sound so chesty/ wheezy /hoarse the whole time I’m feeling I want to take a deep breath for her when I’m listening to her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She does not know what off licence means.
So why try and explain it.
What a load of waffley bullshit.

• Heart
Went to Dublin today for her boss babe business meetings but still very obviously got a mani pedi also. She sickens me

She does not know what off licence means.
So why try and explain it.
What a load of waffley bullshit.
She made off-label sound so much more complicated than it needs to be. And God, I'd throw her phone away if she was on the train next to me.

And there are vaccines for monkey pox. In that smallpox vaccine has been stockpiled and there's also a newer vaccine called Jynneos in the US (Imvanex in Europe) for monkeypox/smallpox too. Smallpox one approx 85% effective, even after exposure, but not everyone can have it - e.g. history of eczema, even in the past excludes you!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Does she practice as a GP at all? Or did she just do the training scheme and use it as leverage to open a skin “clinic”?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.